Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!

Go down 
+5
Shas'O Ar'Kais
Sir BushWookie
Ortus
Gorath
Captain Raeven
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:07

Kalag: TO LATE I ALREADY EXTRACTED ITS MACHINE SPIRT. By the way I got that emperor class titan head sent back to mars. they already repaired it and are deploying it here.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:08

"neat, its still ours though, still painted salamanders green?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:10

Kalag: Nope...The adeptus mechanicus confiscated it. Its our now...I shall ask my good friend the high lord of mars (Like the guy who leads the adeptus mechanicus, the fabricator general I think) If I can borrow it at somepoint...
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:11

Last thing I remember I was on the strike cruiser 'Heretic's Oblivion'. We were getting hit... oh god, the Oblivion was going down, the esvcape pod's were all destroyed. Our squad got into the drop pods, it was the next best thing... we deployed and next thing I knew I was here... I was on the other side of the bloody galaxy! oh god...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:11

Ooc: you do realise the mechanicus would keep it for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:12

OOC: yeah, We'd have to nick it
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:14

So. What's your chapter bout then? Don't know much about it part from the name.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:14

OOC: Have fun getting it back now
IC: Kalag: Im joking. But the mechanicus are going to keep it. Have fun trying to get that back without pissing off ever forge world in the universe
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:15

OOC: Who, Me?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:16

Charon: we're best at invasions. specifically anti eldar ones. we've destroyed at least three craftworlds in my time.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:16

Daym, led by who?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:18

Kalag:...my eldar hatred senses are tingeling..
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:18

Charon: lets see, one by my brother, one by the reclusiarch, one by chapter master Titos and his champion Ser Amory
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:19

Raeven, have you found some power fists?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:19

...*Sneakily puts powerfists he found on the floor away*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:20

Chapter master titos? Ser Amory? Your brother? Reclusiarch is here. We could do with troops you know, with the tyranid threat coming. If they can take a craftworld.. they could be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:21

Charon: we have a full company here but I got no authority on that, I'm just a sergeant
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:22

*turns on the Soritas* Did you find a pair of powerfist
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:25

You should try tell em. I mean we will be outnumbered, more people would be useful.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:28

Charon: I'll try. don't you have any forces
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:30

Withdrawn, for their safety. I cant leave an army of murderers here.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:31

Charon: fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:35

Yeah.
Well..
*Places rifle over wall, looking down scope, waiting for the guys to come back.*
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:36

Urgh... My blessed power fists... *stoops to pick up a grav pistol and a power axe* Redilus's personal weapons will have to do... I shall honour his memory. Now, any of you marines direct me to an encampent or someone higher up that I can report to?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:37

"As a matter of fact, we did" she orders the sisters to carry it to him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:38

"Sister, do you have a ship in orbit?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:38

Charon: for what it's worth, I'm sorry about your chapter
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

OOC: Uhh, Lilentos stole them earlier...
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:39

That's not what I meant raeven. Surely there must be a marine or an inquisitor around here who's in charge...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:40

Ooc: oh.. soz.

"No, we do not"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:41

I have to ask... do you think my hatred of the imperium is justified because of it?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:41

Ahh, a shame, with the hive fleet o its way, another ship would ave been useful
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:42

Charon: yes
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:42

Is there a command centre then? Where did you guys all come from?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:43

Kalag: *Coughing, because its not like hes the master of the forge and chapter master of the iron paladins...*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:44

That's the first time i've heard a marine say that... and I hate to say this, im seeing hints of spores. I don't think we have long. If you intend on reinforcements, Try to call them now before it is too late.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:46

Charon: I'll do it. and just so you know not everyone thinks the emperor is a god. some of us are close enough to the first founding chapters to know he was just a man. an incredibly poweful man, but still just a man. and all men, no matter how powerful, have flaws.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:49

"You see here most of our leaders, kalag is chapter master of the paladins I am Capitain of the salamanders here, the sister superior commands her sisters
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:50

Kalag: hate to hurry this up but can we hurry it up? Ive gone for to long without my usual praising the machine god and murdering some dark mechanicus
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:51

You're telling me that there's no other marines on the planet?!
OOC: Are you gonna lead me to Ortus or what...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:52

Kalag: Theres my entire chapter, few reaver titans, few PDF regiments, some imperial fist successor guys.....
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:53

You are clever. But there are people who do think him as one. Many people. Shame there arent more marines like you bunch.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:53

"I'm going to the monastery, the spores are heavy in the air, they are close"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:54

Charon: I agree
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:54

If you don't mind I'll follow you lot... Lead on
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:55

*runs off the monastery*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:55

Kalag: Land raider away! *They land raider back to the fortress monostary*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:56

"Oy! Ortus! Shoot me with that and your dead!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:57

*sneaks out of the monastery and begin to put his gear back on*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:58

*There is only one way out the fortress

Out the front gate*
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:59

*fires his jetack and flies over to the monastery, zooming over the land radier and raeven*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next