Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Da Blu Ork.

Go down 
+3
Fyfian And Graius
Faelwen
Shas'O Ar'Kais
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fyfian And Graius

Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 18:23

OOC: So he decides to get even closer to the orks...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 18:25

OOC: so me and the ork walk away and he appears behind me
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 18:27

OOC: I guess? Lets go with that
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 18:27

Ooc: yeah, the ork is less intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 18:28

OOC: oh snap!

You sneaky little bugger!
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 18:29

OOC: I am a massive Ork Warboss...
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 18:30

COME ON, FIGHT ME *starts attacking the Vindicare*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 18:31

Ooc: yeah, and the vindicare would just duck under and slice your throat open.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 18:32

OOC: nerus knows what my character does for a living ....I eliminate rogue space marine chapters

Such a silly ork
*pirouettes and brings the sabre down in a slash starting at the orks shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 18:35

*somehwo dodges the blade, grasping his power klaw around it and wrenching it from the vindicare's grasp, throwing it away* NOW WHAT HUMIE?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 18:37

Now...*smiles amd draws his knife* now we dance
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 18:37

The cloaked figure steps forward.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 18:39

*With the figure blocking the ork he activates his inbuilt communicator*

+Dreadnought, train all guns on the ork vessel and wait for my mark+
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 18:42

WAAGH *grabs him by the body and chucks him away, before turnig and back handing the cloaked man away* NOBODY KILLS WARLORD GRABNUTZ
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 18:44

The cloaked figure staggers, the cloak falling from his body.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 18:45

*lands on his feet and grabs his sabre*
+all batteries FIRE!+
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 18:47

*realising the danger he runs for his looted stormraven* OI! Grot! GEt the engines going!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 18:49

An ork running from battle? COWARD!

*the shells slam into the storm raven causing massive damage*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 18:51

brb lunch break!
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 18:53

*turns* NOONE CALLS ME COWARD! *charges at the vinidicare, knocking his sword away and grabbing him* IF I'M GOING DOWN, SO ARE YOU
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 19:00

That is where you are wrong, *brings his right hand round and slams his knife into the orks skull*

Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 19:01

YARRRRRRRRGH, YOU STOOPID HUMIE GIT! *drops him and staggers away, hands grasping at the knifes hilt*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 19:03

*lands and takes a few paces backwards, bringing his rifle round for the kill*
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 19:05

*stumbles and falls behind a rock* ARGH, I DON'T WANT TO DIE... urgh...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 19:06

Should have thought about that before you attacked me*keeps backing away*
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 19:07

*dead*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 19:08

*fires a round into the orks cranium whilst the stormravens ammunition detonates*
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 19:09

*A thunderhawk in the livery of the angel's sword flies overhead*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 19:12

OOC:oh god....

*dreadnoughts AA crewmen man their weapons*
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 19:15

*a vox sounds* Vindicare! We mean you no harm! I am chapter master Fyfian Seraphite of the Angel's Sword, and I have come to request your assistance...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 19:17

+stand down men+
*walks out of the bar, still wary of the ork*
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 19:21

*Fyfian walks out, resplendent in a pristine set of terminator armour. He carries an assault cannon in each hand, and as he walks past the ork he unloads a volley into its head* I hear that you have skill with dispensing of chaos lords...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 19:23

I do, what is your problem?
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 19:29

There is a fallen marine, of The Golden Plague, a chapter obsessed with the gold they coat there armour in. this heretic is plaguing our 4th and 1st companies in the Corincoth system. word is that he is planning on leading an assault on Corincoth IV, our home planet. We are making a stand there, but we need their leader... taken care of. His name is Tekran the Unholy, and he has a host of armies. The daemons of tzeentch, the golden plague themselves, Baraken the warsmith's war engines... the list goes on. We need you to help us stop him
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 19:33

I shall aid you, when do you depart?
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 19:35

Whenever you're ready.
OOC: I think we might need a seperate thread, and also I might have to wait quite a while because i'm in the final weeks of my exams...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 19:43

Brb, phones gonna die
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 20:12

I am ready *begins walking towards "Dreadnought"*

OOC: that would be a good idea
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 20:12

CLoaked man! Name yourself!
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 20:13

*turns to the vindicare* Wait! What is your name assasin?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 20:13

"Kevorkian"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 20:15

My call sign is Bushwookie, I have no name
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 20:16

Well then 'kevorkian'. Who are you? a mercenary? A guardsmen?
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 20:17

Very well bushwookie. Would you prefer to follow our strike cruiser 'Wings of hope', or would you prefer to dock your craft in our ship?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 20:18

"I'm a survivor"
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 20:20

Very well, be cryptic. Will you stand with us in defense of Corincoth IV against the chaos hordes?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 20:24

"Do I get paid?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 20:25

It's the 530 foot long ironclad warship....I'll follow you
*the roar of several ancient starship engines can be heard*

OOC: massive firepower no shields.....says it all about bushy really...,
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 20:27

*sigh* fine, we shall recompense you, and provide you with any needed tech, provided you stand with us against tekran the unholy
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 20:29

Ok then Bushwookie, I will have our captain communicate with your ship's captain, and we will send you the coordinates
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 20:33

*bows and begins to walk away*

I should warn you that my services will not be available immediately, my vessel lacks a shield thus I must extend my pariah field to encompass the crew quarters....it drains me to say the least
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da Blu Ork.   Da Blu Ork. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da Blu Ork.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: