Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Defense Of Corincoth IV

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

The Defense Of Corincoth IV Empty
PostSubject: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 20:57

OOC: Continued here from 'Da Blu Ork'
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 21:08

Gronusette.....split personality
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 21:10

No, Gronus' Pet sentient Thunderfire cannon... It's a long story. Basically, archeotech. She can talk, and has a massive crush on an eldar by the name of Nazamroth
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 21:18

...a thunder fire cannon fancies an Eldar......
Good to know, I shall see you at Corincoth 4
*boards the dreadnought*
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 21:21

Excellent. *opens a vox channel.*follow us Bushwookie
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 21:25

*gronus walks into the bridge of the dreadnought* Oh my... what make is this cruiser again?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 21:27

I think you'll find; you will be following us, after all your captain gave us the co-ordinates

*the dreadnought begins lifting out of dock, it's seven engines giving of a deafening whir as it powers the warp drive*

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-06-02, 21:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 21:29

It pre-dates the imperium of man, from what we can find onboard it is a dreadnought class battlecruiser
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 21:30

We'll see about that... *Cruiser zaps off*
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 21:31

My god... Gronusette, get in here *gronusette rolls in*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 21:34

3....2....1....hit it!

*the battle cruiser wrenches forwards into the warp*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 21:39

Engineer 1: would you like to see the FTL drive? We can't get it working but it looks awesome
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 21:40

Of course! Gronusette and I could probably get it fixed for you...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 21:42

It's not a warp drive, it literally sends us into space borne FTL
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 21:45

Meanwhile on the strike cruiser

Sir! Contact on our left...
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 21:46

Interesting. Gronusette has most STC blueprints stored, so I think that she can help you
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 21:47

Fyfian: What! Void Shields to full, Engines on full burn, we don't want to fight, we have to conserve our ammunition
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 21:49

*dreadnought slowly creeps into view, it's wave motion gun giving the bow a definitive shape*

+hiii space marines+
*dreadnought is now level with the strike cruiser*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 21:50

Engineer 1: *looks at gronusette* she has stored STCs?
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 21:53

Fyfian: WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING BUSH WOOKIE? WHY THE HELL ARE YOU FIRING ON US
Gronus: aye
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 21:54

+we're not, chances are we spooked your sensors+
*dreadnought begins pulling away*
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 21:56

Fyfian: Urgh. Faster! *wings of hope pulls ahead*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 21:57

*Chuckles lightly*

Activate engine 4
*engine four lights up and dreadnought pulls ahead*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 21:58

OOC: my phone is literally about to die, I should be back in about half an hour to an hour
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 22:01

*all of his engines open up, and the Wings of hope pulls out of the warp back into reality*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 22:14

OOC: I would like to say

No such thing as a STC anymore technically

Only fragments...And a sentient machine is prohibited by the mechanicus due to metal men......this gives me ideas...*Rubs servo arms together manically*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-02, 22:44

OOC: found working pre-imperium warship, not letting mechanicum near it.

*dreadnought exits the warp and activates the final 3 engines easily closing the gap abd rocketing past the wings of hope*
+you're good, real good but while I'm around you'll always be second best+
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 17:30

OOC: Let's just say that Gronusette isn't exactly that well known about by the mechanicum...

IC: +well raced Bushwookie. Welcome to the Corincoth system, a system of twelve planets rotating around a red super giant. Corincoth I, II and III are all uninhabitable, Corincoth IV is where Our chapter names home. It is the largest, with 15 large cities. Corincoth V and VI are manufacturing firearms, Corincoth VII, VIII and IX supply our chapter with recruits, X is uninhabitable and XI and XII, well they manufacture Super heavy tanks and Titans. The Plague has Raided through the system, ruining Corincoth V, VI, VII and IX
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 17:30

+transmitting docking codes for Corincoth IV now+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 17:31

OOC well hello dere
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 17:34

OOC: Hey. Fancy doing a Chaos Lord RP for us?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 17:36

OOC....yes. i'd like that
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 17:43

OOC: How does Tekran the unholy sound? Here's my previous description of him, the rest is open to your interpretation:
There is a fallen marine, of The Golden Plague, a chapter obsessed with the gold they coat there armour in. this heretic is plaguing our 4th and 1st companies in the Corincoth system. word is that he is planning on leading an assault on Corincoth IV, our home planet. We are making a stand there, but we need their leader... taken care of. His name is Tekran the Unholy, and he has a host of armies. The daemons of tzeentch, the golden plague themselves, Baraken the warsmith's war engines... the list goes on. We need you to help us stop him
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 17:51

OOC: Interested?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 18:08

sure but later
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 18:12

OOC: Cool. I need to wait until BushWookiw returns anyway, and even then We have a bit of fluff to go through first
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 18:41

OOC: BEEEEEWWWWWWBBBBBSSS
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 18:42

OOC: SOmebody's back...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 18:48

OOC: hello!

+requesting permission to dock+
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 18:52

+Ship master Cyberion here. permission to land granted+
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 18:58

+shuttle discovery, asking permission to dock+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 18:59

+initiating landing procedures now+

Well raced chapter master, see you on the ground
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 19:11

OOC back! sorry
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 19:21

Cyberion: +Go ahead Discovery, permission granted+
*fyfian and the remainder of the Marines on the strie cruiser descend to ground upon their thunderhawks and stormravens, surrounded by a swarm of stormtalons*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 19:29

*the dreadnought lands and a small detachment of marines follow me out*

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-06-03, 21:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 19:32

OOC: back later
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 19:35

OOC: Let me know when
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 19:41

*The 1st, 3rd, 4th and 8th companies of The Angel's Sword form up in parade before the Thunderhawks, the Discovery and the Dreadnought*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:24

A small group of odd people leave the discovery.
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:27

*the entirety of the 2nd company deploys, forming up alongside the 1st 3rd 4th and 8th. Fyfian joins Graius and his honour guard*
Fyfian: So, who are your new accomplices?
OOC: what was the name of your guy again 342?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Defense Of Corincoth IV
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next