Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

City of the dammed

Go down 
+2
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 18:38

WELCOME ALL! We still need 3 people to join in, gorath is a yes and I am a yes. nerus is DM as I said
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 18:39

Ooc: you spelt damned wrong...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 18:40

OOC: ffffuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk

one miniute
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 18:41

OOC: Nope, I can't correct it, bugger and fuck...oh well
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 18:42

Ooc: it'll add to the comical effect.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 18:42

OOC: Comical effect

*Death

EVERYWHERE*

Seems legit
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 18:44

Ooc: indeed, so, now we wait for the flood of applicants.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 18:45

OOC: First come first served basis?

I say we wait for a while and then start
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 18:48

Ooc: quite. Should I explain what is happening?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 18:49

OOC: Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 18:55

Ooc: so, it's a system near the galactic south, and hive fleet behemoth have sent a splinter fleet past ultramar right. The giant cockroach was nearly stopped but it entered the warp and reappeared on the other side of the galaxy, landing on a planet under a massive war between tau and human renegade forces vs the imperial might on a large forge world named Fracks-87.

All hell has broken down, as a new kind of tyranind is unleashed upon a fully populated planet.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 18:57

OOC: I am either thinking dark angel scout or blood angel scout..Or iron hand scout

And yay
FUN!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:00

Ooc: the city is full of danger, no one can be trusted, a constant battle with hundreds of fronts, your one goal, save the planetary governor and his family who are in a fallout bunker under the main hive city.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:02

OOC: And then we realize hes a chaos cultist in disguise

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:02

Ooc: that won't happen this time.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:04

OOC: Will there be kay-oss spesh marines?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:04

Ooc: can't say.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:05

OOC: fack

So am I a scout or a battle bruva
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:09

Ooc: scout.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:12

OOC: Excellent, bolt pistol, bolt gun and combat blade, sound good?

And also, thinking blud angel...because...I can succumb to the red thirst or black death half way through at it would seem a bit cooler
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:17

Ooc: problem with that is I might be biased towards the bled angel....

Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:23

OOC: What does thou mean

And also

This is ortus Vet with bayonet shotgun. 2 frag grenades, a combat blade and them chest belts that hold ammo filled with shotgun shells. 1 magazine of 8 incendiary shotgun shells. Steel legionarre or one of thise fusiliers spike showed earlier

Do a fusilier

Fusilier then
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:31

Ooc: I'm good with that, also you will be a howling griffon. Cos you ain't good enough to be a son of sanguinius.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:32

OOC: hey guys, what'cha doooin?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:33

OOC: IN THAT CASE ASS MONKEY

IRON HAND! And bushwookie check the information
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:33

Ooc: basically you make a character (preferably imperial or tau) and try and survive the horrors of the city of the damned.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:34

OOC: IF you are a tau

I will murder you

Bare that in mind..ANd it can't be super mega op, just a rank and file grunt guy with basic gear, so pretty much anything from the choops choice section
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:39

OOC: I guessed that....troops choice.....imperial guard veteran sergeant, one plasma pistol, one las pistol, no CCW

It's legal in the imperial guard codex Smile

Edit: sergeant not officer

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-06-13, 19:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:40

OOC: Going to be cool considering I out rank everyone still

SPEESSHHHH MURHHHHIIEEUUNNHNN

And I thought we were doing no upgrades, as in base gear
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:41

OOC: it says no space marines
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:42

OOC: It says no more spesh marines because I am already a spesh marine and multiple spesh marines woul be OP
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:42

OOC: no space marines, I already called dibz and if there was multiple it would be mega OP

I see what you mean though
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:44

OOC: hmm, I guess you're right.....still I might get to use two pistols so I'm happy(fuck CQC)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:44

Ooc:dont worry bush, the bigger they are...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:45

OOC: Teh arder they fall! THE FLESH IS WEAAAKKK

And just have two flashlight pistols

And jump around doing max payne as time slows down as you blam people
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:46

OOC: the faster I run the fuck away? *gasp* the faster I screw their 2+ save!

B..but plasma!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:47

OOC: And your plasma pistol could be useful if we run into a battlesuit or something of the like
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:50

OOC: Also, star trek II wrath of KKKKHAAARRRNNNNNNNNNNNNN is on film 4 nerus
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:51

OOC: Khan, it's KHAN
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:52

OOC: KKKKKKKKKKKKKKHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEERNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:55

OOC: *facepalm*
Hey! You know that limited edition chaplain you got if you pre-ordered dark vengeance from gw?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:56

OOC: The interrorgator chaplain? Yeessss?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:57

OOC: I'm tempted you nick his plasma pistol for my new officer who totally isn't based off of this character
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:58

OOC: ha

ha

No
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 19:59

OOC: I may have butchered my plasma pistols so I could have more plasma guns...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 20:00

OOC: Ok....I still think its a better idea to do this with base gear only but we will see what master nerus says
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 20:02

OOC: I can't find my left handed las-pistol.... Or standard bearer to nick it off
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 20:06

OOC: I have a bolt pistol and a plasma pistol....that's all I could find in my BITZ box...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 20:09

OOC: Meanwhile, in my bitz box....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 20:10

OOC: oh god....

I'm running low on plastic-crack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

City of the dammed Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of the dammed   City of the dammed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City of the dammed
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next