Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the fallen path

Go down 
+2
Gorath
Azrok
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Faelwen

the fallen path - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-08, 14:33

Raina: alright! how do we begin?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-08, 14:34

well. show me what you remember.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-08, 14:36

OOC. man.... ive been adding more and more mods to my freshly installed Skyrim for like the past 6 hours.... and im still only at the letter "I" in the categories XD.... and i even skipped the Armor/Clothing section for the time being.... IF this works once im done, which i have serious doubts about, it will be more realistic than real life XD
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-08, 14:38

Raina: alright
she starts twirling her demi-klaives. after a brief warm-up (both mentally and physically) she starts twirling in form as she strikes at air in a flurry
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-08, 14:39

Nazamroth wrote:
OOC. man.... ive been adding more and more mods to my freshly installed Skyrim for like the past 6 hours.... and im still only at the letter "I" in the categories XD.... and i even skipped the Armor/Clothing section for the time being.... IF this works once im done, which i have serious doubts about, it will be more realistic than real life XD
OOC that MAAAAAY be how I'd do it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-08, 14:39

OOC well then......
IC he watches and lets her finish
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-08, 14:41

as she finishes what borders a near frenzy of strikes. one could conclude (in his stance) that she may have eased on posture and form, which could be worked back in
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-08, 14:41

"Good. Good."
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-08, 14:49

Raina: how'd I do?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-08, 14:49

"Overall good, you just need to work on your form and posture"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-08, 14:51

Raina: great! I thought it was going to be what I was missing in my strikes
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-08, 14:53

"Nono that's all still good"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-08, 14:57

Raina: yay!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-08, 14:57

he smiles
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-08, 15:03

Raina: *smiling back* so shall we begin?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-08, 15:04

"Sure"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-08, 15:04

OOC: the most useful mod of all the thousands upon thousands on the nexus:

"Are you tired of hearing guards tell you their life story? Are you tired of feigning sympathy?
Are you tired of BLOWING THEM TO SMITHEREENS because you don't care (and then getting arrested)?

Well NO LONGER!

The divines have grown tired too!
Henceforth, any man who dares to mention an arrow and a knee in the same sentence shall be immediately struck down with lightning!"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-08, 15:07

OOC *insensive giggling*
IC aaaand no clue how they get to work, guess Raina practises her swings again and Brackan helps ease her into her correct posture
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-08, 16:55

OOC: the final count, before bugtesting, is 210 mods... it took me like 9 hours to get them all... i can only hope that if there was a prerequisite, they said so at the download, as many did, because theres no way that i can read through all the descriptions before the universe dies XD
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-09, 01:49

OOC btw, for you others watching this... vaguely... Faelwen wokes herself up by hurting herself unintentionally from a vivid dream. so she'll pop up... eventually
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-09, 06:47

OOC: well, Skyrim crashed even before the main menu. is anyone suprised? XD
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-09, 09:07

OOC. ...well.... got it working.... only had to remove a few mods.... basically the few mods that would have made it so realistic and new... like "Realistic need and deseases"... "Climates of Tamriel"... etc... well.... still a pretty heavily modded playthrough...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-09, 09:55

OOC:_ .....okay... NOW, its done....
one problem though: I do not have a legitimate copy of skyrim... as such, SKSE keeps crashing...as such, several other mods keep crashing.... basically, half my mods are either not working or are a tangled mess of semi-fuctional shit....
and i only spent a mere 12+ hours getting this to work... seriously, i can finish the entire main storyline at least twice in that time...

Edit: and apparently, a what? 5ish years old? game still costs 30 Euros on steam... realistic...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-09, 10:00

OOC. ...uh... this is worthless like this... i cant even get past the character creation without crashing... -.-
i could basically keep like 35-50 mods at most... but then it wouldnt be worth reaplying the game yet again...
12+ hours... i could have done so many better thins during that time...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 11:04

brackan goes to check on fae a few hours later
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 11:19

Faelwen (I'd say) is at a window watching the stars go by (and possibly waiting for something to cross her eyes)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 11:33

Brackan: hey fae
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 11:37

she turns toward him smiling before she goes and hugs him
"good to see you Brackan. if I may ask, how did you spend your time waiting on me?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 11:40

he hugs her back
"Training with raina"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 12:07

"that's wonderful, she didn't get too worn down right?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 12:21

"She's doing brilliantly"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 12:27

"that's good, wouldn't want her losing her touch"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 12:30

"Agreed"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 13:12

"now, were we looking into something?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 13:29

"Going to aliatoc wasn't it?£
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 13:33

OOC: I ARE FRICKING REBACHED heloo nice people of the milkyway galaxy, hope you good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 13:58

"yeah, but I'm not entirely sure what"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 14:01

Brackan: your friend's house? the one who died?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 14:07

"oh yeah, sounds like it"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 14:14

"You gonna be alright if we do that?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 14:19

exhaling
"yeah I'll be ok"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-07-18, 14:22

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the fallen path
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20