Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!

Go down 
+5
Ortus
Gorath
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Local Bat Enthusiast
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Himfea Gaur

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 22:39

ALE
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 22:42

"Wait. These are the people who tried to kill me. Far worse than me. I mean xenos tech is just too far."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 22:43

Ooc: erm... You got off one volley into my men before Lazarus showed up, and if you dice rolled for me did you include the imperator Titan? I'd think you'd have little if 500 left if any. My men are alive thanks v much
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 22:47

Damn
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 22:48

"Indeed, you have your reasons, and I hope have been turned from killing the imperium's citizens to protecting them, they have no rhyme nor reason, simply an ideal they wish to push on us all, they are no better than who they fight against"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 22:51

Looks at himfea.

"You seem incompetent enough to arm everyone with such weaponry. Your soldiers can't have any skill if you rely on the power of the weapon."

Turns to Raeven
"I never intend on fighting an imperial again unless provoked enough. I will fight with the imerium unlike these..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 22:53

*claps Ortus on the shoulder* "then I shall be proud to fight by you, and call you brother"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 22:55

"I too to you. It will be an honour."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:00

OOC: You have not mentioned the titan first, you did when we were about to fuck each other up.
Also, there are an army between Raeven, Ortus - Himfea, Lazarus, you cannot simply turn to him and talk.
Oh and:
"
A drop pod lands in front of the Primarch, Archbishop and Archmonk comes out of it, genetically re-modified with the help of combined xeno techs. As tall as the Primarch, as glorious as him, wearing blinding-shiny armors, Archbishop wielding his blinding-shiny power greatsword, Archmonk wielding a power warhammer and a power shield, shiny as a star*
Himfea: I am the Archbishop Himfea Gaur, of the Church of Circrotgle.
Zuld: I am the Archmonk Kuld Xawaq, the superior of the Circrotgle Monks.
"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:02

*raeven replaces his helm, covering once more his blackened and scared face* "the honour is mine, brother. I have a feeling this isn't the end of our troubles though, the hulk is still looming in the sky, not to mention the hive fleet approaching"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:02

OOC: Can someone poke Arkais so we can continue and finish this shit
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

OOC: Hulk is gone
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:03

Ooc: quote "100 space marines, 200 imperial guard, 1 downed battle barge, and an imperator Titan"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:05

Ooc: no it's not, you got owned by a counter attack and fled.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:07

OOC:
"
"We need no help from heretics so consort with xenos" *the monks realise they are quite outnumbered, at least 100 marines and terminators are arrayed behind raeven*
"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:08

OOC: Welcome Honus, I hope you stay longer and continue on both.
Anyway, I meant fled by gone
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:08

"Then we must fight our way out or somehow negotiate. "
Draws swords and stands ready.
"Atleast the enemy cant have seen much combat. Too shiny. "
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:10

Ooc: that was before we announced the planet-wide smack down, the Titan is at the ship, but hey if you're gonna "lol slaughtered half your men" without even rolling a dice never mind RPing it, I'm gonna say a Titan can fire 5 miles
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:11

Circrotgle High Monk: (Monk=Astartes) Seathe thy blades, Imperial, until the negotiation between Archbishop Himfea and Primarch Lazarus ends.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:11

"I don't follow orders from people like you."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:13

"Ortus, put them away. *whispers* when the inquisitor starts yelling heresy, then we cut them to ribbons" *discreetly makes ready his power pole axe*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:13

OOC: This was before you mentioned the titan:
"
*High Monk's voice comes deep*
High Monk: And we, the Church of Circrotgle, have our own way too! A path without blimd faith an unreasonable hatred! A true path we have, telling us to fight to find out the truth! Telling us to fight against ourselves to accept the truth! And then tells us tı fight to make the universe accept that truth! How more a path could be more honorable than this?
*The cry of 5.000 shakes the ground*
High Monk: You seek for war, here you found it!
*As he says it, death rains upon the Salamanders, in the form of unfortunate bolts, dark lances, pulse ammos, plasma blasts, laser beams, antimatter missiles, power fists, warhammers, swords, spears, claws, war axes, maces and all other combined xeno tech empowered weapons, The power weapons, shines with a blinding light, High Monk does the first hit on the unarmored head of Raeven, distracted of the light*
"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:15

Ooc: and then I pulled the psyker shield thing, cheesy I know, but better than having my main character an namesake die
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:15

A small shuttle lands nearby, archaic and rusty.
Out of it walk a bunch of oddballs, wearing ancient spacesuits and wielding a assortment of exotic weapons.

"Perhaps we should be part of the negotiations too? My name is Flek, captain of the Magnificent hulk above us" he says, removing his clunky helmet, the face of a kroot greeting them.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:19

*raeven swings the pole axe towards him, stopping an inch from his face, the power field crackling* "you shall return every brothers holy weapons, wargear and holy gene seed immediately"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:24

Himfea: The clash between us and scavengers were reasoned of thus, they defiled the dead.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:25

"Hey now, no need for the rough stuff; I came to talk civil" he says.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:27

"I will be civil If my brothers remains had not been defiled! Give me one reason not to kill you and all of your men..."
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:30

"Because he speaks, seems to be desperate and probably has people counting on him. Give him a chance, i've been in his position. '
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:32

"If it's any conciliation, we treated every corpse with the same amount of respect; and if you want reasons, one might be the fact that we have many of your precious progenoid glands, which would have withered and died without the apparatus we used to recover them"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:34

Himfea: Hold on... If this is not Ortus the dark crusader...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:35

"Ortus... This man defiled my brothers, stole from the dead, ripped the gene seed from their bodies... No matter how desperate, this is an unforgivable crime. Silence! *reaven hisses* better destroyed than In the hands of ones such as you"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:36

Ooc: space marines are completely unreasonable on this topic, for obvious reasons
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:39

"I'm not a man to you technically, I prefer the term, xeno; at any cost, im being generous, 500 throne gelt for each progenoid gland, and I'll throw in the bodies for free"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:41

*Himfea points his Power Greatsword towards Ortus*
Himfea: Thus Astarte, has the blood of millions of men on his hands!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:41

"How about I kill you, then kill every man, woman and child on that hulk and take them."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:45

"How about I rethink my offer... I could just find more opportune buyers, I'm sure a chaos warlord would love some spare geneseed" he taunts, he says, lifting up a communication radio.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:46

"Do not presume to barter with me." *presses bolt pistol against his head*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:47

*loud enough to be heard by all* +thunderhawk one, prepare to board the hulk, exterminate the inhabitants+
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:48

Himfea: I would not allow you to. Captain Flek, you will return the bodies you defiled and the gene seeds you have robbed or you will be discarded from thus negotiation and considered as a pirate. And we do not respect pirates here. Neither keep them alive.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:49

*cocks the bolt pistol*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:50

"Oh... that's a big gun... Tell you what, I'll give you back your brothers gene seed for free..."

He turns to Himfea.

"Hey, that's some fancy xeno weaponry you have there"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:50

*Circrotgle aircrafts prevents the thunderhawk from doing so*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:51

*raeven growls as he pulls back the bolt pistol*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:52

+thunderhawk one, return to the pillar of flame+
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:53

Himfea: You have a half hour to return what you have to and go. Tell thy men to hurry.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:54

The kroot starts tapping on his large, clunky wrist console, the small screen filling with text.

"Ill have your brothers bought down right away, I'm sorry for the inconvenience"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:56

Himfea: Thou will stay here until it is done and shut thy mouth.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:58

"Well said heretic" *points the bolt pistol again* "call it insurance"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 23:59

"Himfea it is me. And I do yes. But shurup ok? Dont want to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 00:00

"Shouldnt you disarm me first?" The kroot says, putting his hands up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next