Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!

Go down 
+5
Ortus
Gorath
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Local Bat Enthusiast
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-12, 00:43

moloc simply digs his heels in and raises his shield
"I warned you to stand down. you didn't listen. I'll kill you now if I have to. I have the authority and the skill."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-12, 00:45

*raeven hefts his hammer* come and get me... I will not fall to your heresy
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-12, 00:46

"Heresy? I fight for the high lords, boy. I was there at the final battle of badab alongside your second captain. You are a worm talking to a god."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-12, 00:49

Something is wrong.....

Fire a single volley at the monastery
*fires at the monastery*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-12, 00:50

*Fuck all happenes*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-12, 00:51

load a shell and then fire
*it works*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-12, 00:51

*No*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Just kill me.... I have failed in my oath, I could not protect my men
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-12, 00:53

moloc laughs
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-12, 00:53

OOC: Its not going to happen wookie

1. Nerus arachnids are still there. His entire chapter. Which I don't think he woudl appreciate if you just killed all them

2. Kalag and ortus are down there, and neither of us will appreciate you just going "LOl blam" and killing them

3. There are 3000+ marines down there
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-12, 00:55

Okay...that's weird

++Raevan I am sorry, my weapons require maintenance, emperor be with you++

Activate wave motion engine
*the dreadnought literally vanishes, reappearing near cadia*

OOC: it's not the wave motion gun, it is one of the main guns like on a battleship IRL
Still my character just left the warzone, thus I need not reply anymore.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-12, 00:57

Ha

*claws slide from raevens gauntlets*
*launching himself towards moloc, slashing furiously*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-12, 00:58

moloc smashes him in the face with his shield
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-12, 01:01

*Raeven carries on ripping into his armour, amplifying this strength with his psychic power*

Ooc: Raeven is in termie armour as well btw
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-12, 01:03

OOC okay
IC *so moloc fires the high powered laser built into the spear directly into raeven's stomach*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-12, 01:04

*raeven feels something very blunt hit the back of his head, knocking him to the floor*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-12, 01:07

*blood sprays from Raevens mouth from the impact*
"You will die today"
*raeven rams a melta bomb into the deep gash he had carved into moloc's chest plate*

Ooc he is in termie armour a smack on the head ain't gonna do shit
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-12, 01:07

OOC: Axe of medusae
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-12, 01:08

"No." *he stabs raeven in the stomach with the spear*
OOC yeah fraid we have rules against killing canon characters. but don't worry he won't kill raeven either
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-12, 01:10

*the melta bomb explodes shredding moloc's armour. And throwing everyone else onto their backs*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-12, 01:11

moloc falls to one knee and grimaces before standing up again
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-12, 01:11

*raeven is unconscious, and moloc is fading in and out of consciousness* ooc got to go
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-12, 01:12

*The gorgons chain protects stronos*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-12, 23:18

Ooc what did I just read and why is there a canon character
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-12, 23:19

OOC you say that like its' the first time I've RP'd as moloc
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 08:15

Ooc: what you just read is kalag betrayed us, tried to kill me, then moloc showed up (somehow on my ship) killed my men, then I blew us all to kingdom come
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 09:08

well....he got there via teleporting...kinda thought that was obvious
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 16:51

OOC: Wait what

Kalag betrayed you?

That was you encuring the wrath of the machine spirit.....Kalag had nothing to do with it
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 16:55

OOC: You en-cured the wrath of the machine spirit by insulting kalag...You brought it upon yourself
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 17:20

Ooc you were trying to shoot me! Also I was under the impression void shields stopped teleportation
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 17:28

OOC: What? I tried to shoot you?
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 21:47

OOC Well that is madness.
People were blew up? I guess I best clarify my survival then...

IC

*quickly encases myself in a resilient psychic shield*

OOC there, feel better now.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-13, 21:58

hey ortus Smile
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:08

Ooc: so what are you guys gonna do a) about an entire company of pissed off salamanders and b) about an unconscious Raeven?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 00:10

OOC a) well we could attack them with all of my minotaurs, which is all of them (when minotaurs go to war the entire chapter is in the same place)
b) use him as leverage
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 12:05

Can someone sum this up?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 12:11

Ooc: well hello!
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 13:21

OOC: Hello to you too
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 17:47

OOC: basically: Inquisitirial bombardment, orks attacked, chaos attacked, nids attacked and only about 20 of lilentos' special snowflake marines died.
My character found what is essentially sphess batthulship YAMATO! And now he's near cadia.
Everyone is trying to kill eachother and I control the orks though I CBA ATM
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 17:50

I return!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 18:12

Hi
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 18:13

how are ya bush
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 18:15

Meh, bored I have to babysit my siblings, how are you?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 18:16

i'm good. just got in from a boring outdoor festival which was highlited by an amazing steak lunch
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 18:20

Nice!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 18:21

indeed! and i was randomly given £20 so i'm even happier
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 18:26

Oh you lucky sod!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 18:27

yeah
just another four pounds to being able to afford incubi
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 18:28

Hahaha!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 18:28

indeed!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-15, 18:31

I play praetorian guard, £24 is nothing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next