Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secrets in the black

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Secrets in the black - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 00:00

*he sees a large crate, with a techmarine operating on it, chanting to the machine god*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 00:03

*He tries to remember where were they taking the soulstones*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 00:05

*he can't find them with his psychicness. the crate opens, revealing a contemptor dreadnought*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 00:08

*He tries to remember, not does a psychic scan*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 00:09

*I know. but he can't remember*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 00:11

*He grabs a piece of metal from the ground, disguises it as a soulstone*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 00:14

everyone's too busy to notice right now. the ship has exited warpspace over the chapter homeworld
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 07:08

*He puts the soulstone to his pocket and goes to comm center*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 08:54

no one stops him
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:14

OOC darn right no one stops him
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:15

~OOC well hellooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:31

OOC hiii
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:31

OOC how are ya buddy
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:32

OOC oh I'm fine, looking at this FO3 Azrok gave to me
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:33

OOC Nice. u started playing it yet?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:37

OOC yes I just got out of the vault
funn how it takes a wasteland to imtimidate me on the slightest level
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:38

OOC you aint seen a deathclaw yet
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:38

OOC oooh boy...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:39

OOC yeah...one time a deathclaw was the first enemy I found. I only beat it cause i managed to trap it behind a shopping cart, and a friendly eyebot came over to help me
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:40

OOC THX FOR THE CONFIDENCE BOOST THERE
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:40

OOC relax. it's very very rare you find one right at the start
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:41

OOC my luck tends to keep boggling between good and very bad
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:41

OOC hopefully for now it'll just be raiders
btw here's a hint, try and find megaton
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:43

OOC already did find megaton, btw finished looking it over and I maaaay see that eyebot you talked about. in some ruins right outside of Megaton
the overseer had files on its name that I couldn't be damned to look over more closely
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:44

well if you see the mega mart or whatever it's called, be careful. that's where i found the deathclaw
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:45

OOC oh...
the Super-Duper Mart...
*nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:46

yeah. best case scenario it's filled with raiders
worst case scenario, there'll be a deathclaw killin the raiders
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:47

OOC figures for that girl with the penchant for a survival guide wanting that mapped out
because they'res F****** raiders
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:48

OOC also the moon's visibly moving through the sky
guess nuclear holocaust sped up the world's rotation slightly
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:49

I can imagine. but yeah be careful. I seem to remember fire ants round there
and by fire ants I mean ants as big as, if not bigger than you that breath fire
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:51

OOC *slight mental tick*
OF COURSE! OF COURSE THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE! AS SOON AS I READ "FIRE ANTS" I FELT YOU MENT THEY HAD F-F-F-FUCKING F-FIRE
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:51

*hug of feeling betterness*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:52

OOC also now I have to be certain to menu this game to chat because it's already the first night
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:53

OOC oh damn. watch out for radscorpions
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:54

OOC OF COURSE!
RAD SCORPIONS! SHOULD'VE GUESSED AFTER THE RAD ROACHES!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:55

yeah. you don't know the half of it yet...get your butt back to megaton before you get killed
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:56

OOC I didn't travel farther then a few paces from megaton, and I'm already back. I spent that time probably staring at the ruin outside megaton
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:57

yeah
guessing you've met the brahmin then
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:57

OOC I thought that was the 2-headed cow's name. it's what they're called?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:58

yep, that's a brahmin
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:58

OOC hm, sounds like a name yet it's the species name
interesting
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 09:59

indeed. also a word of warning. when you go into a subway, watch out for feral ghouls. they're fecking everywhere
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:01

OOC already met Gob-
or what's his face-
also I saw the screenshots on the steam store for the game so I know how they look. also one of the 2 screenshots was in a subway, with them FECKING everywhere
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:01

yeah. nuther tip. if you're gonna go in there, make sure you have a combat shotgun or something
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:02

OOC yeah, the other screenshot was one up close to you
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:03

exactly. those motherfuckers are like fast zombies
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:05

OOC thanks for making me realize those shitfaces are like marathon runners now
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:06

yep! as I said, combat shotguns are the best solution
failing that use a shishkebab
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:07

OOC but that's a stick with meats and vegies impaled on it...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:08

well in fallout 3 it's a flaming sword
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 10:15

OOC: Hey Faelwen, wanna join thus?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets in the black   Secrets in the black - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secrets in the black
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next