Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++

Go down 
+4
Local Bat Enthusiast
Gorath
cow-man
Sir BushWookie
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

+++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ Empty
PostSubject: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 03:49

OOC: hey guys, my boredom has reached its apex and I still feel like shit, so I'm gonna distract myself and possibly four of you shall join me.

This is a roleplay, much like the failed 'city of the dammed', there will be one GM(game master) and four players, who must survive an apocalyspe the likes of which has never been seen inside the imperium.

All tests will be conducted on a D20, this includes rolls to; hit, kill, survive, loot, decipher, ect
Supposing this takes off ask the GM if you're confused.

For character creation you must be human, a guardsman, techpriest, missionary, I don't mind but NO SPACE MARINES OR SCOUTS!
This is a survival RP, space marines are pretty much impervious to zombies so no space marines.
We can loot vehicles but for the most part nothing armoured unless we have a techpriest, sound fair?

I'll set the scene in the next post
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 04:08

OOC: This is Daxus Prime, an overpopulated hell hole of a hive world, imperial records hold the population at 59 billion imperial citizens....well it did, the planet had fought off a minor Nurglite incursion in the early months of last year, 3 imperial regiments were sent to stem the incursion, though each regiment took massive casualties they were eventually successful in repelling the disease ridden tides.

Everything returned to normal for a while, but then the reports began pulling up, people were feeling sick and rejecting the standard nutri-paste for their own flesh and blood, Arbites were reporting muggings and civilians were found mauled and eaten, it took three months for martial law to be declared...but by then it was already too late.
It is unknown how much of the population were infected, but one by one they fell to Nurgles newest plague, each person becoming a senseless pawn in the tide of the undead.
The inquisition have been alerted, their jugdement is coming.

We are the Emperors servants, his will has protected us against this filth, now we decide; shall we just lay down and die or do we fight in the emperors name?

I am an imperial guardsman, it is my duty to fight in the Emperors name, I will hold the line....will you?
The choice is yours....
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 11:44

+this is PDF... trooper... I woke up in a cell and can't remember who I am, the city has fallen; the darkness surrounds hope, and there is little that can protect us, I'm going to make my way to survivors.. emperor protect me+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 12:34

OOC well this looks interesting
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 12:43

Ooc: he does say you have to be human.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 12:56

OOC I saw that
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 14:20

Ooc: yeah.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 14:28

well then
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 14:43

Ooc: what?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 14:43

*shrugs*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 14:47

Ooc: cool.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 15:20

OOC well I got a character in mind
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 15:45

Ooc: is it a psyker medic? Or a titan captain?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 15:47

OOC will you quit doing that?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 15:47

Ooc: no. So... what is it then?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 15:49

warrior acolyte. equipment: plasma pistol, frag grenades, custom three shot burst autogun, combat knife, carapace armour.
member of a well trained unit that are all badasses...except him. he's the worst on the team. better than your average guardsman, worse than a kasrkin or stormtrooper
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 15:53

Ooc: what kind of armour, because I remember acolytes having 6+ in game.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 15:54

OOC I said up there. carapace. 4+
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 15:54

Ooc: in what pattern?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 15:55

OOC cadia pattern. basically the same armour as in your profile pic there
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 15:55

Ooc: oh right, so it wouldn't be like stormtrooper armour or scion.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 15:56

OOC precisely
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 15:57

Ooc: my guy has a backpack and a knife.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 15:58

OOC nice
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 16:00

Ooc: and is a PDF trooper...

... with no knowledge of who he was.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 16:00

OOC ah
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 16:01

Ooc: plus he woke up in a jail cell.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 16:03

OOC odd
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 16:05

OOC: I call dibs on joining
I call dibs on begin a tempestus

But not blue..Ugghhhhhh.....UGGGhhh
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 16:07

OOC do em in black
bitches love black
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 16:07

OOC: AHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEAAAHHH
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 18:46

+Guerilla fighter Rukarz, need help. Forces going down quick.. enemy unknown...+
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 19:20

Ooc: and so it begins.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 19:48

OOC: Whos the DM
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 19:54

Ooc: dunno.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 19:59

OOC well......can't do much bout this unless we elect one
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:02

OOC: Hey guys!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:02

OOC aha! good timing! hey bush, are we to assume you're DM?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:03

OOC:...........I would rather not be, but if it comes to it I will be
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:04

OOC well I feel likewise on the matter
also did ya see me character?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:05

Ooc: should i?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:07

OOC: you're a warrior acolyte, nice!

If you want to Nerus though if you don't, I'll do it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:09

OOC aye
one of an elite team belonging to an ordo hereticus inquisitor
although he's the worst in that team
the rest are on par with officio assassinorum agents
he's not quite up to par with a kasrkin
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:10

Ooc: I can do eet.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:14

OOC: ooo, this could be his first assignment thus he is nervous and scared/unprepared

In that case nerus let me quickly do my character
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:15

OOC no it's far from his first mission. he's well trained, just kinda crap at what he does.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:18

OOC:
Name: William Jones
Homeworld: Pembrokia
Service: Imperial Guard
Regiment: 31st Pembrokian Regiment of Foot

Weapons: Bull-pup lasgun, las pistol, combat knife
Equipment: vox-caster, 4x lasgun power packs, nutri-paste and a canteen of water

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-06-17, 20:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:18

OOC Very nice
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:19

OOC: mm, though now I can't pull equipment out of my arse....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:19

OOC XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: