Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The rogue trader

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 19:02

This should be fairly interesting to see how long it takes for everything to go to hell
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 19:26

Plz no.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 19:27

OOC it probably is already going to hell
am I the only one to watch an entire forum segment to get an email for when a new topic pops up?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 19:28

Ooc: yup.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 19:29

OOC it's literally back out of the topic you're looknig at, go to the bottom of the listings, then find the button watch this forum
it's literally a larger scale of watching a topic, except it only notifies you of a new topic that sprang up
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 19:33

ooc: cool I guess.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 22:36

OOC:...so we aren't going to do this?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 22:36

Ooc: who said that?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 22:38

OOC: oh, I suspected the plz no ment we aren't going to do it

Dibs rogue trader, as always..HAIL TEh MIGHTEH JON SNUH
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 22:38

Ooc: exactly.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 22:40

OOC: well..if this is as funny as the IRL one was..this will be hilarious...*Rolls 1s repeatadly just to take off then causes gellar fields to shut down while in warp transit*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 22:43

Ooc: quite, so.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 22:51

OOC: We need scrubs for it or we can start with just us two and add scrubs in later
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 22:55

Ooc: could do.

You wanna start now?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 22:57

OOC: Sure
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 23:06

Ooc: alright, you are the daring space traveller Jon Snow; you wear a adventures kind of clothes, thermal suit, backpack, goggles, thick walking boots. That kind of thing. You sport your two pistols, Doom and Destruction, one being a hotshot laspistol, the other being a autopistol loaded with puncher shells.

You also wield your preferred weapon, a combat blade, masterfully balanced and incredibly sharp, almost like a katana, not a weapon of brute strength, but of skill of arm.

You travel in the ship, Destiny, it's solar sails keeping it moving at high speed through space; and a few plasma jets to keep it fast when in orbit.

But there's two things you lack, a large sum of money, and a crew to keep you company.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 23:09

OOC: Alright then, and thus begins the mighty adventures of rogue trader jon snuh!
IC: *I go to the nearest sector which has some civilizied imperial worlds in it and look around for jobs on the planet*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 23:15

You come to a fairly quiet system, only one inhabited planet, but trade routes are common here.

You land in one of the four main cities, the summer sun. Hitting your face as you exit your craft.
You are immediately faced with a joyous event, crowds of people are bustling in the streets, ribbons between the simple thatch houses, the blue sky making the cobbled stone floor give a warm glow.

"Hello traveller, you need help finding your way?" Says a woman, shorter than yourself, wearing a simple dress of sorts, her hair tied up in a ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 23:16

*Locks ship before he goes*
"I am looking for a job for a man of my nature, could you point me in the direction of someone who might give me one?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 23:17

"People might be busy" she laughs a little. "Didnt you realise that there's a coronation?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 23:17

"No...I have just arrived in this sector..."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 23:18

OOC: Gtg
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 23:19

Ooc: alright, seeya.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 23:19

OOC:...actually I don't believe I am..Just contiune
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 23:23

OOC: fegt

Contiune fegt, unless you are writing this and I don't know
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 23:29

Ooc: still there?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 23:29

OOC: No
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 23:30

Ooc: shame.

"Alright, what's your name then?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 23:32

"Jon snuh"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 23:35

"Eltza, a pleasure to meet you; oh! You need to see the tower!" She suddenly bursts out with a hint of admiration.

"You'll love it" she grabs you by the hand and pulls you through the crowded streets.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 23:35

OOC:..This is...Unexpected...
IC: *He follows, I mean really, I don't have much choice*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 23:40

You come through the crowd, ending up on a edge of a large cliff, overlooking a arid land, the city perched on a high, flat mountain.

You look into the distance and see a tall, black tower; like no architecture you've ever seen, jagged, crystallized almost.

"No one knows what it is... it's just always been there" she points to a small settlement near to it.

"But a group of red robed... priests... came down a few weeks ago, doing experiments with it; but no one seems to care... with the coronation and all"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 23:41

"I see....*He begins looking for a way to get to it"*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 23:43

"Its a days journey across the flatland... I've never been there myself, but no one really goes there. You going?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 23:44

"Yes"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 23:46

"You'll probably want water... also, mind if I come with you?" She says with a hesitant voice.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 23:47

"...Sure I guess...."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 23:50

"Hey, I'm not that bad as company" she turns.

"There's a stairwell down to the flatland near here, I'll see you at the bottom" she says as she disappeared into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 23:53

*He gets some supplies then heads down to the flatland*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 23:56

The sandstone steps are long and weary on the legs, the constant downward motion tiring, and as you finally reach the bottom, your legs are burning from tirdness.

"Oh, so you made it then?" Says Eltza, a light amount of baggage on her back indicating she likes to travel light.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-22, 23:58

"Yes..Now let us head off"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 00:02

She follows after you, keeping pace.

"So, your not normal I imagine" she says curiously.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 00:03

"What makes you think that?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 00:07

"The two guns strapped to your waist... and you have the look of a adventurer.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 00:08

Ooc: birthday, yaaaaaay

G2g
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 00:09

OOC: Ok

Night
IC: "Im a rogue trader...Or trying to be one anyway"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 11:34

"Dont Rogue traders usually act more... boastful?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 12:54

*He shrugs* "At this point all I need is a crew"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 14:13

"A crew... You don't have anyone for company?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime2014-06-23, 14:13

"No"
OOC: Happy birthday fegt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The rogue trader Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rogue trader   The rogue trader I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The rogue trader
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: