Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+4
cow-man
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
Azrok
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 23:38

Sev: i fixed the machinary then that started to melt the ice surrounding the thing
He then shows pictures with his omni tool of everything that happened he stares at a picture of a quarian girl he starts to cry
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-24, 23:54

she hugs him
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-25, 22:50

He hugs back but grabs a needle from the tray behind her and hides its Behid his arm
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-25, 23:05

Kharr: *Behind Sev* put it down
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-25, 23:21

He doesnt listen To kharr and he injects the needle into his vain a few seconds later he passes out
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-25, 23:31

Celi: no!
OOC dunno what to do now
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-25, 23:41

OOC: Well, he's not dead so....Medical staff, that's what. Getting the freaking medical staff!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 00:01

*that happens*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 00:13

OOC funny how I look to see that you guys are dealing with a Marker of Reapers
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 00:20

his body was jolting and squirming eventually he stops
doctor ellers: Celi he injected himself with the chemical we use to put our patients to sleep so he should be okay but he maybe asleep for a few weeks because of how much he injected into himself
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 00:34

OOC: I just realized something....and this isn't meant to shut down Azrok or anything. It's just a potential lore problem but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Wasn't Sovereign the only live Reaper in the galaxy during the events of ME1?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 00:42

Ooc No idea
Course the reaper predecessors wear always there
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 00:43

ooc I think he was the only one awake in lore thi one goes into hiding at first
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 00:46

OOC: Ah. Okay.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 01:05

Celi: Weeks?!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 01:07

dr ellers: yes we usually inject a small bit in at a time him he took the entire needle so it will be a while
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 01:26

OOC wrong topic arken
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 01:27

OOC: Yeah. I just noticed. Could you delete that post? I was about to and then you replied to it so I couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 01:55

she looks horrified
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 14:16

Dr Ellers: im sorry celi you could stay here if you want
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-27, 22:32

OOC: Okay, continuing our attempts to get our characters more involved in the overall story.

IC:

++Bridge Officer *to Kharr, through the ship intercom*: Sir, we're detecting an old smuggler vessel emerging from the Relay. It's broadcasting a Protectorate IFF code.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-28, 02:12

++Arm the main weapons just incase and try to hail them+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 02:46

Celi: I...I'll think about it
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 02:48

Ellers: I...im sorry celi he may wake up early though
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 02:54

Celi: I hope so
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 02:56

ellers: do you have any suspicions on why he would commit suicide?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 02:57

"No"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 03:02

ellers: after he wakes up I will perform therapy but some of it could be a tad risky but that's only if nothing is working and if nothing works we may have to erase his memory but I will ask you if necessary but the rest im going to need you to sign this form.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 03:03

"I..."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 03:06

ellers: I will inform you on how progress is going and you can even visit him during sessions but I need to know whats wrong
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 03:10

"Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 03:12

ellers: has he tried to kill himself before this?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 03:12

"Yes"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 03:13

ellers: any ideas on why?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 03:13

"Still no"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 03:21

ellers: okay from my report from earlier he did have feelings for you a while ago, his mother and father were abusive as children, he was a lonely child as a kid no one really liked him, his brother and sister were gutted in front of him, he also blames himself for the death of everyone hes cared about his mind fabricates reasons on why its his fault plus after he found out bout you and calton he well shot himself in the head so he isn't exactly stable at the moment right now as it is plus with that footage he showed I think anyone would try to kill themselves after that
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 03:22

she is at this point struggling to hold back her shock and sadness at all this
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 03:23

ellers: im sorry to be the bearer of bad news but his mental state is bad
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 03:26

"I...see"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 03:31

ellers: there is a lot more to that report that was added after you and calton left there is about two and a half papers worth childhood problems ect.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 03:35

she nods
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 03:39

ellers: do you want a copy of the file the only reason why im offering you this information is because you and keili are the only two that he cares about the most
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 03:48

"I...don't know if I could bare to read"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 03:57

ellers: please celi if you ever have any problems anything you want to let go please let meknow I don't want you to end up like him I don't want you to hold in your feelings and I promise I will never release this info unless its absolutely necessary
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 04:00

she nods
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 04:08

ellers: do you want to let anything out
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 04:10

"What?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 04:18

ellers: I mean is there anything you want to tell me its not healthy to hold in your problems and secret and I swear to you as your therapist that I will not tell anyone and I wont charge you
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-10, 07:38

OOC: definitely worth reading:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-13, 21:47

OOC: Okay, backing things a bit to before the arrival of the Protectorate smuggler ship (don't worry, guys, Gorath and I talked about this first and we're doing this for plot/character development reasons).

IC: *Calton approaches Kharr.*

Calton: Kharr, can I...talk to you in private?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-13, 22:14

Kharr: go ahead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next