Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+4
cow-man
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
Azrok
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 12:57

OOC.
Survivors Diary, Day #7:

welp, family is back home from vacation... which means my vacation is over now.
Assessment: aside from minor setbacks in my food supply, it was an excellent week. I conclude, that it was time well-wasted. I should make it happen again sooner rather than later.

This is the last entry in the survivors diary.

PS.: Eat shit.
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 12:58

hey naz
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 12:59

PPS.: the survivor wishes to remain Anonymus
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 13:00

YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 13:01

/hides behind a barrier-maze/ (thats a reference, not some random shit)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 13:04

damn! thwarted!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 13:06

OOC. ....however, now im bored... i cant really advance with perfecting the modpack without an actual professional modder, which we still cant contact.... im bored of most of the games i have installed, ran out of Ghost in the Shell series and movies, and cant watch girls und panzer until it finishes downloading...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 13:10

OOC. ..fucking hell.... what the fuck did they do to my base.... it looks like a war zone.... the entire processing line is in ruins.... theres a massive hole in the side of my sulfuric acid tank ffs!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 13:10

wanna continue in ze consortium?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 13:14

OOC. i did try to continue the other day, but you didnt reply, even though you were active
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 13:15

ah, didn't see it sorry. will reply now
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 21:08

BH: "nononono! 50,000 as the bounty says!
No! I will not go below 45,000!
50.....48..49.....46 done!
Fourty six thousand credits, imagine what we could do with that!...........you lis'nin?"
*the bounty hunter turns and faces the barrel of a rifle*

"Thanks for the ship, I'll be sure to tell the alliance of your generosity"
*a loud crack reverberates around the ship as brain matter is sprayed all over the main console*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 00:09

So you have met her and may I ask when was this
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 01:10

*he pushes the body over and activates the comm link putting his feet up on the not so gory part of the display*

"Hello Daria"
Daria: what?! Who is this?
"Y'know if you wanted to spend the day with me you could just ask instead of putting a 50k bounty on my head"
Daria: "you little fucker!"
"I love you too"
Daria: "where are the bounty hunters?"
"One has been impaled the other just painted the cockpit am interesting new colour called 'hint of brain' "
Daria: "that's murder..."
"They kidnapped me"
Daria: "I'm adding another ten thousand to your bounty"
"Sweet...more loot for me"
Daria: "when I get you, and I will get you. I will personally make sure you regret ever being born!"
*he yawns* "been there, done that. They killed my girlfriend remember?"
Daria: you could have been great! But you gave it all up for a petty bit of revenge
"They were trying to kill me....they called her collateral and they died"
Daria: We have your location, if you come willingly it won't be so bad
"Bullshit Daria, you hate me for killing your brother"
Daria: *rage*
"Toodaloo Daria....oh and tell the admiral I say hi"
*turns off comms*

"That was fun, now what can I loot today?"
*he cracks his knuckles as he walks toward the cargo bay*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 01:47

*upon entering the cargo bay he approaches and opens the largest crate*
"Haha....ha....fuck....drugs....fucking drug runners.....ohhhh shit!"

"I should vent all of it.....but them again I could make hefty penny of I sold this....no that's not overly good, alliance are already on my arse, I don't need more races. Yep...Venting time!"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 02:10

*The Alliance finds his vessel.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 02:13

*he makes his way back to the cockpit and looks at the radar*
"Mother fucker, she's quick"
*he grabs his trenchcoat and makes his way back into the cargo bay, situating himself just to the left of the bay door*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 02:15

*The Alliance ship catches up to his. The soldiers begin to board it from various directions, including the bay.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 02:18

"on a mission with keili"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 02:20

*he waits until the vast majority have past him, then activates his cloak and makes his way into the alliance vessel*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 02:21

*There aren't many actual soldiers left to guard the hallway since most of them were ordered to board his ship.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 02:23

*he darts past the few remaining guards and looks for a set of stairs*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 02:24

*He finds them.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 02:25

*his cloak expires as he reaches the stairs*
/in his mind\ FUCK!
*in a far more cautious manner he proceeds up the stairs*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 02:26

*There's one guard.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 02:31

Huh well my shuttle is waiting for me i got to go celi
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 02:32

"should...i tell anyone"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 02:33

/mind\ always one

*he approaches the guard and thrusts his gladius through the back of the guard's skull, severing the spinal column before catching the limp body and cloaking*

OOC: my guy is called Robert btw
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 02:36

OOC: Cool.

IC: *Whoever is in the room doesn't hear the a thing.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 02:38

*he places the body beneath the stairwell and slowly walks into the room cloaked*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 02:40

*He's not been detected.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 02:50

Oh did you to have fun together
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 02:54

*he looks around the room*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 02:59

*He see's who he's looking for? This is kind of your thing. I'm just directing the canon fodder.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 03:03

OOC: oh right.....

*he approaches the captain and thrusts his gladius through the man's throat*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 03:05

OOC: Sorry, but it looked like you were controlling the commander of this ship in a few of your posts and we don't steal control of each others characters so...

IC: *He dies silently.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 03:05

bitch if you forgot bout me...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 03:09

OOC: oh...I thought you were

/mind\ that was loud!

*he pulls the body out of direct line of sight and as approaches the gunnery officer his cloak wears off*
/mind\ for fuck sake
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 03:11

OOC: I may have gotten confused. If that's the case, I'll control the officers from here on out.

IC:

*The gunnery officer can tell something is wrong. He draws his sidearm and whirls around.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 03:15

*Robert throws the sword with his weak hand as brings his rifle to bear on the officer*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 03:16

OOC: thrown at the officer btw
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 03:18

*It hits the officer in his gun arm's shoulder, staggering him and preventing him from immediately firing his weapon.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 03:23

*he crouches and fires a shot at the man's chest*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 03:26

*It strikes him in the heart, killing him instantly. But since he just fired his weapon...hope your cloak recharges soon.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 03:26

No please don't tell anyone about anything about me alive no one not calton not celi no one
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 03:27

*he stands and quickly eliminates the comms officer before cloaking*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 03:28

"I..why?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 03:29

*Guards storm the room.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 03:33

OOC: how many?

*he slowly walks around the outskirts of the room toward the stairs*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 03:35

*A dozen.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 03:36

OOC: if only he had an assault rifle

*he walks down the stairs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next