Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forged in the Fire of War

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

Forged in the Fire of War Empty
PostSubject: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 02:50

A story, that seems long ago and so far away.
Shas'Ui Ar'Kais was a talented soldier, as such the opportunity had arose for him to step his rank once again, to the rank of Shas'Vre.
So here he was, on an Imperial World, beset by all manners of factions, all the while attempting to secure an alliance with the Governor...

What shall happen?
What factions will step up to attempt to take this, apparently desirable worlds?
And who can he trust?

OOC: Basically guys, if you want to make some more backstory for characters, throw them in here, this happened about 90 years prior to "current story line"
Or if you'd like to start a character, give them a backstory.

We'll out-line how much forces we have to be fair and such.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 02:52

OOC: I'd love to do this but my guy is about 24-29, depending on who he is talking to
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 02:54

OOC: Which guy?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 02:59

OOC: 'BushWookie' my 'vindicare'/pariah
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 03:01

OOC 90 years? You're asking for something of an Eldar lifespan
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 03:03

Not really, high ranking humans live to roughly 200 ish
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 03:04

OOC ah, still that's high ranking. 90 seems a bit much for a common warrior
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 03:05

OOC: true
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 03:14

OOC: Tau Commanders get frozen for a number of years.
So that's why he was around.

But I can restrict it to 30-40ish I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 03:17

OOC: even then I probably couldn't join, right now he is quite possibly the most OP thing in the universe due to having a WAVE-MOTION GUN toting space-battlecruiser
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 03:21

OOC: How long has he had this?
Or otherwise, there is room for new characters, Tau?
Imperium?
Enemy faction?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 03:25

OOC: IRL about two weeks, RP about an hour
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 03:26

OOC: So, this is 30ish years ago.
I just like fleshing out characters.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 03:29

OOC: Laaater
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 03:29

OOC: I was about to start a separate thread for the 'wonderous misadventures if bushwookie and his badass crew' in which he would slowly open up to one of the Kriegers under his command and relive the tales of his past
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 17:39

Ooc: mind if I join?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 17:42

OOC: I don't see why shas would say no
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 17:43

Ooc: I'll bring a enemy, or bad guy, so that the characters can have a protagonist.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 17:47

OOC: a unifying evil for the imperium and tau........nids?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 17:48

Ooc: nids... hate everything. And tau are good guys... supposedly.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 17:49

OOC: the new fluff hints at pheremonal mind control
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 17:49

Ooc: it always did.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 17:50

Ooc: because even the good race has to have a dark, grim underbelly.

Elitism!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 18:02

OOC: well no faction are really the good guys, tau are join us and conform to our ideology or die
Not to be rude but that sounds like religious nations in the middle ages
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 18:04

Ooc: true. But it's not like they treat people in their empire badly.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 18:10

OOC: it's pretty normal life for the humans, albeit with the inherent risk of being sterilised if you annoy any strange blue fish thing
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 18:18

Ooc: yup.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 18:18

Ooc: so is it war?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 18:22

OOC: for this thread I assume so, we're all fighting over a planet and shas gets promoted at the end of it
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 18:27

Ooc: heh... let's have some fun. So what are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 18:34

OOC: I'm waiting for gorath in the fallout RP and debating starting a thread on my guy(read: rewriting his fluff)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 18:47

Ooc: sounds good
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 18:54

OOC: could be
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 18:57

Ooc: but you ain't joining this one?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 18:58

OOC: my character is too young so I can't
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 18:59

Ooc: make one who I can interact with then, Or a completely new character.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 19:08

OOC: maybe
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 19:10

Ooc: make him a regular human, or tau, just not overpowering... not so fun to do stuff with if they always win.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 19:13

OOC: that's my main reason for changing my main character, right now he's a pariah/vindicare with a massively OP vessel............I'm pretty much gonna rewrite him and vaporise his vessel
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 19:15

Ooc: anyway, I'm doing a psychopath vying for total power. Only to then kill everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 19:16

OOC: not bad!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 19:17

Ooc: would you like to join our organisation? Hehehehehehehehehahhahhahahahahahah!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 19:23

OOC:................mercenary mode activate!!!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 19:26

Ooc: of course... you'll have to... change... a.. little bit..
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 19:53

OOC:........
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 20:05

Ooc: *gets sewing kit and blowtorch*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 20:10

OOC: *grabs plasma cutter and turns it into a pistol*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 21:28

*grins*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 21:47

OOC: no chance sunny boy
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime2014-06-26, 22:07

Ooc: I'll start.
When people start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forged in the Fire of War   Forged in the Fire of War I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forged in the Fire of War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: