Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the Dark City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gorath

the Dark City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-02, 00:44

she giggles more
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-02, 00:47

Rakkal: I love how joyful you are, just love it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-02, 00:49

"And I love you"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-02, 00:52

Rakkal: I love you more
He starts walking back to her bed with her
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-02, 00:52

she's clearly full of glee
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-02, 00:57

He gets to the bed and stops at its edge
Rakkal: *knowingly* ready?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-02, 00:59

"completely"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-02, 01:02

He sits down still holding her
*fade*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-02, 22:32

*coming from fade*
Rakkal: now we could move the commissar huh?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-02, 22:33

"sure"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-02, 22:55

Rakkal: alright, I'll get her
he walks over to the closet, and opens it, he then digs very little to expose the commissar behind all the stuff
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-02, 22:57

she has yet to have her will broken, as they can tell by the fact she's still struggling
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-02, 23:05

though her bindings are similar to the girl in 'the room'. with the constricted breasts and everything bound and such
Rakkal: ok, well then time to move you
he goes to unhook her
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-02, 23:05

she glares at him
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-02, 23:25

Rakkal: of course you do that
he unhooks her from her spot and drags her across the floor on his way to the 'room'
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-02, 23:28

she's still struggling
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-02, 23:34

Rakkal drags her into the room where he then finds a place for her to hang
Rakkal: there, now for the commodities
he leaves her there hanging as he fetches the blindfold and stimulant gear
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-02, 23:35

she's glaring and struggling hard still
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-02, 23:38

Rakkal: *returning* here we go
he starts cuffing on the belts and collar, and right before he blinds her
Rakkal: this'll be your new home
he then blinds her and tightens the bindings further to immobility. he then feels her body with his hands while she's stuck there before leaving her and closing the room off
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-02, 23:39

Tiny is hanging around outside the room
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-02, 23:43

Rakkal: *noticing* huh? Tiny? you better be keeping your nose away from where it shouldn't be
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-02, 23:45

she nods and edges away nervously
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-02, 23:46

he glares her down before continuing back to Zerona
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-02, 23:46

she waits till he's gone before continuing with what she was doing
------------------
zerona's finished re-dressing
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-02, 23:47

OOC might as well ask if it's casual wear, formal, armor, whatever
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-02, 23:48

casual
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-02, 23:49

Rakkal: *starting get get dressed* so, we seeing more of the city today? if you don't mind me asking
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-02, 23:50

"I dunno, got no plans"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-02, 23:58

Rakkal: oh? *finishing up on getting his casual attire on* well I can't exactly fuck yet, I want to have a break from it for now
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 00:00

"Well...hmm..."
meanwhile tiny has removed the blindfold from the commissar and turned off all the stim equipment. she's also smuggled both of the other slaves some food and is now asleep on the cough
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 00:01

OOC hehe, cough. btw Rakkal does feed them eventually, something to keep them plump and all
IC Rakkal: *noticing Tiny on the couch* figure she's tired? or just not thrilled to be awake?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 00:02

Zerona: maybe both
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 00:03

Rakkal: hm, when's the next arena match?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 00:04

"sunday"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 00:09

Rakkal: hm, well it sounds like today's not that day. if that's true, then do you know of somewhere we can- oh, maybe I could bring you to my kabal's planet. it's crystalline, so a lot of the scenery is beatiful, though we made our home carved into it so a crystal rock face may have a fucking chamber behind it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 00:10

"ooooooooooh"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 00:14

Rakkal: yeah, our kabal makes regular raids against 2 armies, an Imperial Guard Regiment, er Penal Legion, made almost entirely of girls, and a Order of Bolter Bitches obsessed with flying. well that's what I think with their customized jump packs. we capture our share of males though
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 00:15

"Then lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 00:31

Rakkal: but what of Tiny and our slave girls? well I'm more worried about Tiny doing something
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 00:32

"Like what?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 00:34

Rakkal: do we know that she won't free the other girls? or try to at least
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 00:35

"If they did they couldn't leave the house"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 00:59

Rakkal: still if they had the guts to, I'd lose them, well we'd lose them. sorry, still need to get over how I'm not single anymore, force of habit
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 01:00

"it's cool. and we'd get them back pretty quick, and then punish them"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 01:19

Rakkal: you're certain of this? I'm just concerned if someone else will claim them is all
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 01:21

"Then we kill them!"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 01:21

Rakkal: sort of the same reason why my kabal isn't in Commorragh right now
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 01:23

"right"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 01:55

Rakkal: if you're certain, we can leave now. can people be locked in your room? that'd help a lot to ease me
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 02:02

"Sure, why not"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 02:13

Rakkal: is that a yes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Dark City   the Dark City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Dark City
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: