Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The glorious golden ages!

Go down 
+2
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

The glorious golden ages! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-04, 20:39

OOC: I call everyone feg, its my calling card

Nerus and ortus say it aswell, so what is this conclusion then feg? Or I can get ortus to tell me
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-04, 20:43

not much. my guy gets his salvaged power armour, so long as he actually loots it IC. and rather than there being a lot of stompas now, they're just making the stompas right now. most of em anyway
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-04, 20:44

also how is it your calling card if you all do it?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-04, 20:44

OOC: Its our calling card feg

bro do you even sift
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-04, 20:52

i've seen some shit today
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-04, 22:51

Ooc: lel you feg.

Lleleleleleleleleleleleellelelelel...

Outburst done.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-04, 22:52

Ooc: also, been thinking of character... Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-04, 22:52

alrighty
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-04, 22:54

Ooc: I'm thinking... human... detective... heretic hunter... but has a dark secret... or past... or both... Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-05, 09:48

OOC Im thinking either an aspiring champion that is just coming to power or a guard commisar who took his squad and abandoned after he had to give the order to kill his family.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-05, 11:36

Ooc: aspiring champion.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-06, 02:23

TAU COMMANDER LELELELELEL!

With what you ask?
A damned Onager Gauntlet motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-06, 02:29

OOC: No but seriously.
I'm going to plaaaay.
A Gue'Vesa Sargeant, adapting to life in the Tau Empire.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-06, 08:48

OOC Sounds awesome
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-06, 08:55

OOC such seargents are trusted by the Empire to keep their men in line
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-07-06, 19:28

OOC: Arkais is doing a gue'vesa? Good thing I am doing a all mighty tau person
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The glorious golden ages!   The glorious golden ages! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The glorious golden ages!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k (Canon Only)-
Jump to: