Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Old Republic

Go down 
+4
Local Bat Enthusiast
cow-man
Azrok
Gorath
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

The Old Republic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-11, 17:06

"Um...."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-11, 17:27

she starts to giggle
"i know something about you that you dont know"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-11, 18:04

"............."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-11, 18:09

she takes his helmet off and puts it on the floor
"so how much do you like me?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-11, 18:10

"What's that supposed to mean? I am trying to fly the ship here..."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-11, 18:18

she sits upside down on his lap basically her butts in his face
"*giggling*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-11, 18:21

he moves her onto the seat next to him
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-11, 18:31

she gets up and sits back on his lap
"why don't you want me to sit with you?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-11, 18:32

"It's not that, it's just i'm trying to fly the ship without us crashing right now"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-11, 18:36

"don't you know how to auto doc? im drunk and I still know how to do that"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-11, 18:38

"I normally have the droid do it, but he got blasted in that last fight"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-11, 18:48

she crawls to the floor and curls up and sleeps til they land
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-11, 18:49

"um...."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-11, 18:54

when they land she is still sleeping curled on the floor
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-11, 18:59

Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-11, 19:08

she then curls her arms around his leg snuggling them
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 15:43

She then crawls back on him on the chair and it tips over she also crawls closer to his ear
" I want to have fun"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 15:51

"I'm still trying to pilot here..."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 16:02

"Well your no fun"
She said with a drunk slur and teasingly walks back to her room
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 16:06

"...oh boy"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 22:53

She falls asleep her beskar'gam(armor) is all over the floor
======
The halls are filled by guards and relics and at the end of the throne room is lord vindicate and his apprentice darth tallion she is meditating
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-15, 23:08

"Report"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 01:27

Tallion: there's a republic ship not to far from here I sense ten jedi aboard shall I capture and use them as examples of why they should fear you
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 01:31

"I will myself"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 01:43

tallion: master I want to go with you
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 02:08

"As you wish"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 02:14

"shall we take the experimental stealth ship master?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 02:18

"As you wish"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 02:27

she gets up and leaves to the shuttle
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 02:31

he readies his sabre and does likewise
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 02:36

the ship takes off eventually they appear infront of a republic cruiser
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 03:28

Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 04:35

keldos lands on the imperial capital and knocks on a old friends door
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 05:21

*heard through the door*
"Who would dare interrupt? I am a member of the Dark Council and as such I don't tolerate interruptions"
The door opens, and there stands the Dark Council member, wearing her dark robes and a face concealing mask
Nara: well look who it is
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 05:26

keldos: not whoyou were expecting do i need to get a appointment?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 05:28

Her hands rest at her hips as she sighs
Nara: believe me, some forewarning goes a long way, I almost shocked you dead
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 05:33

keldos; ah I see you hide your face like yours truly and you should have remembered im not missing this years great hunt mandalore himself invited me but I can always forget for someone more important
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 05:38

Nara: the Great Hunt? If I'm not mistaken you should be honored to go. And we both know my position allows little dallying, so I couldn't watch the Great Hunt in full. And besides, you shouldn't forsake the opportunity even for me. I'm in little danger we know this
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 05:44

keldos: you know I won the last one if you remember so I have no need to go besides your more fun and mandalore already has me on speed dile for emergencies
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 05:46

Nara: charming. Still you'd put it aside for me? You may need to tweak your priorities old friend
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 05:55

he puts his hand on her cheek of her mask
keldos: yes and what do you mean all i do now days is lead battles and collect bounties infact let me help you out here there is a bounty for you they try to hire me but i havent answered
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 06:12

keldos: and where it was sent from is on this exact same planet either the jedi have spies and see you as a threat or someones trying to rise to a higher position
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 06:38

Nara: *amused* you and your stories, *serious* though I'm glad that you have taken this news to me if it's true
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 11:48

He hands her a holocron showing her the bounty it's really high
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 12:19

Nara: such is the boldness of others
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 13:12

Keldos: I can remember when you were just a apprentice and they treated you worse then the rest
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 13:13

Nara: I prefer not to think about it yet I won't deny they tried to keep me down
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 13:58

OOC. Behold! The ugliest muthfuckin ship i have ever built! the NIMOC I !
(for size, those glass panels are 1x1 meter)
Almost 3000 tons! equipped with everything you need for a mobile base!
Its so ugly, the guns arent even needed to scare the enemy away!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 14:08

Keldos : well I bet under that mask you look just as young as the day you went into office
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 14:15

Nara: ha! I wasn't that young going into office
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-07-16, 14:18

Keldos : but you looked young
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic   The Old Republic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Old Republic
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next