Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

order of blazing light

Go down 
+5
Gorath
Nazamroth
Shas'O Ar'Kais
Faelwen
Azrok
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

order of blazing light - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-22, 21:31

Hellius : and I'm her personal guard
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-22, 21:37

Hellaina: he put himself as my guard, insisting to serve my order. I couldn't convince him otherwise
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-22, 21:52

"Well it seems you're before my time"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-22, 22:00

That's why pleasure to meet you brother
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-22, 22:06

"You too. and this mission cannonness....tell me have you ever been daemonhunting"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-22, 22:13

Hellaina: once, a long time ago when I was younger
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-22, 22:21

Hellius : oh your still young hellaina
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-22, 22:24

"What about daemon lords?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-22, 22:26

Hellaina: a daemon lord would be new
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-22, 22:31

Hellius :I've slain them in the warp
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-22, 22:34

"Six daemon lords"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-22, 22:45

I had worse
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-22, 22:47

Hellaina: so what are you after? Who?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-22, 22:51

He walks over to the other cannoness and offers his hand
Hellius : and who might you be?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-22, 22:54

"Six daemon lords. we know the names of the weaker three. the titles of the stronger three"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 00:31

Hellaina: well I guess that's as detailed as we get
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 00:39

"Will you and your sisters join us?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 00:42

Hellaina: as this planet's governor, I'm inclined to remain here, and our order is currently underpowered. But if it of importance to you, I could spare some sisters for your assault
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 00:43

"Well it seems the first daemon may be on this world or near it"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 00:43

Hellaina: what?!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 00:46

"That is why we came here specifically. I would rather discuss the details of the daemons...in private"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 00:49

Hellaina: *calming as instantly as her flare up* certainly, this way 
She leads him to a sideroon away from the others
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 00:53

they enter
"I should note sister, there is a team of Grey Knights with us. they provided us with the information. the daemon beleived to be on this world is Raviel. the Lord of Phantasms." *he pulls out a hologram pad and reveals this hologram of him: 
order of blazing light - Page 4 Raviel,+Lord+of+the+Phantasms
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 00:54

Hellaina: how much authority are you holding?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 00:55

"I'm a custode. My authority outside the imperial palace is nearly that of an inquisitor."
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 01:01

Hellaina: ok that seems about right
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 01:04

"He is a very dangerous tzeentchian daemon. his sorcerous powers are immense and difficult to predict, and they say he can control the minds of others"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 01:24

Hellaina: that is going to be painful to fight
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 01:26

he nods
"but he prefers to work in the shadows, like a puppet master"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 01:29

Hellaina: grand...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 01:31

"well, i am glad you are aiding us ma'am"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 03:32

Hellaina: I am glad to be of assistance
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 10:50

he nods
"Well. we'd best get to work"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 10:54

Hellaina: I'll put an alert out, any idea what to expect?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 11:03

"Cults mainly, i wouldn't expect renegade astartes"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 11:09

Hellaina: so this daemon lord will arrive by cults?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 11:10

"either that or it is already here, working in the shadows, using cults as its tools"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 11:11

Hellaina: understood, anything else?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 11:14

"ready your faith in the emperor. you will need it"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 11:14

"ready your faith in the emperor. you will need it"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 11:20

Hellaina: I will make my prayers
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 11:22

he nods as he offers his hand to shake
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 11:27

She takes his hand and shakes
Hellaina: I appreciate the warning
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 11:45

OOC. so.... i just got an e-mail that says theres work.... 3, 13 hour night shifts on the shittiest nights, in a row... somehow, i felt disinclined to accept their offer...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 11:50

he smiles
OOC DON'T DO IT
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 12:05

Hellaina: though this defensive action I can muster my Order is understrength, I can't spare a lot of sisters to your aid if this hunt exceeds the systwm
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 12:08

"My thanks. Here" *he hands her some dataslates* "this is everything we have on the other daemons"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 12:10

Hellaina: *taking* alright, I'll look it over when I have the time. Now about what I could send, would you prefer the experienced or inexperienced? Battle sisters or Seraphim's? Maybe even some Repentia
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 12:11

"Anything you can spare would be appreciated, but I'd prefer experienced"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 12:13

OOC. well then.... lessee what this Rome - Total War 2 is all about...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-23, 12:15

OOC oh god not rome 2...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

order of blazing light
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next