Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

order of blazing light

Go down 
+5
Gorath
Nazamroth
Shas'O Ar'Kais
Faelwen
Azrok
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

order of blazing light - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 01:47

"Trust me. I would"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 01:48

OOC: He wouldn't
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 01:49

Hellaina: so far he was correct about a cult, I'll put stock with his words over your pesimisms
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 01:49

OOC He's the cheif librarian. psychic level on par with Njal stormcaller
he would
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 01:50

...Im done
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 01:51

OOC...what?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 01:55

Let me see

Well

If angron, a daemon primarch, didn't want the grey knights to know of armageddon, then I am sure, for a fucking zeench mega daemon prince, keeping the prying eyes of a chief librarian shouldn't be any problem, regardless, because zeench daemon princes are librarians on crack

And daemeon hood
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 01:56

i know. he's just saying that were there deception, his psychic vision on the matter would be clouded. it is not.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 01:58

..No it wouldn't...When angron was shadowing the prognisticarls foresight of armageddon, nothing was clouded, nothing at all, and that is why they didn't expect armageddon up unlike hyperion "Blade breaker" and his squad managed find that wolf vessel
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 01:59

how the fuck was angron doing that when he's khornate so has no powers like that?
and yeah but the point is to show that this daemon is known for being arrogant. arrogant enough not to fully mask itself
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 02:02

...Hes a fucking daemon primarch of khorne..He can still manipulate the universe around him ya know...Which is what he did to mask his arrival

And no daemon is THAT arrogant, and it is quite OP to just do shit like this

I mean, hyperion is killable, which is why I made him perpetual, so even if he does die he will come back
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 02:03

1) what's so OP?
2) and why would no daemon be that arrogant? daemons have personality flaws too
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 02:06

...1. Because its one of those "Hey I see your suggesting something completly reasonable and likl- Nope"
2. really

A fucking daemon lord

Of zeench...Who are the famous just as planned guys, arrogant enough to let themselfs be detected...Thats like a slaaneshi refusing sex
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 02:08

1) I don't understand...what?
2) fateweiver's arrogant enough and confindent enough in his own powers that in 5th ed at least (dunno bout sixth ed) if he is even wounded, he's so shocked by it he had to take a leadership test or be instantly removed from the game as he flees in shock
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 02:10

Gorath wrote:
1) I don't understand...what?
2) fateweiver's arrogant enough and confindent enough in his own powers that in 5th ed at least (dunno bout sixth ed) if he is even wounded, he's so shocked by it he had to take a leadership test or be instantly removed from the game as he flees in shock
OOC that is supported by lore and myself
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 02:11

order of blazing light - Page 11 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 02:12

yeah 
cause daemons don't happen to have something that would have a good chance of making them overconfident in their abilities and therefore arrogant...oh wait...they're immortal
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 02:12

OOC daemons are, in other words, beings of pure emotion. You should know this
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 02:15

Actually, they are begins of pure energy, which is why only tezeracht labyinths work on them

Because as it says in the 5th ed and 7th codex, they can only trap begins of pure energy

But they wouldn't be foolish enough to blatantly let the enermy know they are there, you know, a thing called tactics?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 02:17

energy born of pure emotion
and again hyp, daemons are immortal. immortality breeds overconfidence in one's abilities due to being unkillable. overconfidence breeds arrogance
the more powerful the being, the greater the arrogance is likely to be
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 02:19

OOC: immortality leads to overconfidence, overconfidence leads to arrogance, arrogance leads to hate, hate leads to suffering, suffering...leads to the dark side
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 02:20

OOC: that doesn't sound right....FUCK!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 02:20

Then my first point is still valid

And then vulkan should have the most arrogant bastards in the universe, because, ya know, perpetual and dameon hood right guys..Right? Oh no wait, angron and fulgrim, aswell as be'lekor actually use a strand of a thing called FUCKING TACTICS

And so should have thawn

And the emperor

And angron

And fulgrim

And be'lekor

And That fits so well considering how much swtor I have been playing latley
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 02:24

You see, if the emperor, or vulkan even, was as arrogant as you are making out daemon princes to be, because they to are perpetual, the imperium would have collapsed a long time ago
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 02:24

I said it was likely. not definite. and seriously? angron is arrogant beyond reason, he was before he was a daemon
fulgrim's arrogance is also well known
be'lakor was arrogant enough to no longer be as powerful as he once was, as the gods took a lot of his power from him
the emperor has had tens of thousands of years to temper his power and learn to use it, and to learn its limits. and even then he was arrogant enough to not see horus' betrayal till it was too late
need i go on?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 02:26

Yes
Because you are only aiding what I am saying
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 02:27

seriously, for one thing this doesn't matter
for another thing i control the daemon anyway, so it's up to me how arrogant it is
and for another thing this is really just getting us nowhere and halting any IC progress
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 02:29

Im good with that because I have plenty of things to do right now, Ollanius pius back story is rather cool actually, along wth the imperial army
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 02:30

well
if all you want to do is argue the toss about something completely inconsequential and pointless i'm going to fuck off to bed for the night
gnight
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 02:30

OOC gnight
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 02:32

Is that a actually "Im going to bed" Or "If we actually do something I won't go yet"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 02:39

OOC he's gone now
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 02:40

Yep, ah well, think I proved my point
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 02:41

OOC I say you both made a draw with points
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 02:42

My point was pretty much how mentally retarded most things in 40k actually are...Dis is why fantasy is cooler
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 02:45

Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 02:51

XD

"If you insist, I was simply putting the notion of warp trickery forward, since it does usually happen, or attempt to make it happen" Hyperion turns to his brother captain and the brotherhood champion and makes a psychic connection to them, even the non psykers feel something...Not quite right, for a few seconds, then the champion and captain leave
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 02:56

The Cannoness holds her words until one of (Gorath's guys) speaks
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 02:58

OOC: So this cannoness is fantasizing about hyperion eh?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 03:03

OOC slightly, but she keeps shifting it to the side when something is said
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 03:04

...would hyperion be able to pick up on this?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 03:18

OOC it's her inner thoughts, she keeps it on the down low, he shouldn't be able to pick up on this easily
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 03:21

He has psychic magic, but okay
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 03:39

ooc yeah hyperion wouldn't be to smart if he hued the love of one of the emperors personal guards hellius fought along side the emperor before he got sucked into the warp and appeared on one of the orders patrols
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 03:41

OOC: what the fuck is 'Hue'?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 03:41

Sexy time

And can I just say

Your guy is techncially a heretic
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 03:44

Also you are horrible at RPing a custodes...Horrible...They wouldn't fall in love with anyone, they would want to return to the emperor, then they would be severely confused at whats happened, plus space marines don't even have dicks
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 03:46

OOC and I know this
This is different though, as in a time when people were confused about the alterations
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 03:50

Still heresy

And no one will believe him about him begin a custodes, so its most likely he will be just killed
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 03:58

OOC aye, your call for judgment, but IC will say otherwise
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 04:00

Unfortunatly yes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

order of blazing light
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next