Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

familiar faces

Go down 
+2
Faelwen
Azrok
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

familiar faces - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-15, 21:42

back
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-15, 22:21

Sup
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-15, 22:22

A ceiling
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 01:29

OOC: well then
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 01:38

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 01:39

OOC they could
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 01:40

OOC: could...but about what?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 01:43

I don't know
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 01:45

OOC: yay
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 01:46

OOC well........................
IC *The kreiger looks bored. but you can't tell. you know. mask n all*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 01:47

"Good evening, This is Shas'O Ar'Kais of the Independent Empire of Ar'Kais, we understand you have been messing around with the Citadel, I'm afraid I can not allow that, it is not within my best interest as securing my Empire within this galaxy is imperative...I believe the Krogan will be very willing to join my little Empire...after I offer them a cure to the genophage."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 01:48

"And the Quarians, their home planet...yes, that would be a lovely place to start it, would it not?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 01:49

OOC: *gasp* SHAS!!

"Lovely, in all honesty I was just looking for a drydock"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 01:50

"Figured I would have a look at the collective history of this universe while I'm at it"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 01:52

OOC ignoring me then bush? *cries*
IC *suddenly there is a dark feeling sweeping over the citadel*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 01:54

OOC: of course not...my guy is just looking at a monitor

Laura(AI): *appears as a small hologram next to the Krieger* you're bored
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 01:57

OOC: note: she looks like a female krieger
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 01:57

"I am"
*laura detects chaos taint within system now*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 01:59

*she appears in front of bush*
"The ruinous powers are here sir"
Bush: fuck

*back to kriegie*
"Aww, you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 02:02

*distress signals come in from near the relay*
"Well no. as I said i'm bored"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 02:04

"Good, next time don't mess with vital systems I need...I may take the citadel one day and I need it."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 02:07

"I'm sure we'll work something out, ade you getting any strange readings from that relay station?"

*he activates a second comm link and listens to the distress calls*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 02:09

*they indicate a single, INCREDIBLY large ship *
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 02:12

"Not you, I have a comms link with so Ar'kais guy"

*he brings up a live feed of the ship on a screen*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 02:28

*he recognizes it as the phalanx...but chaos*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 02:58

OOC back
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 02:59

OOC yay!
IC Raes: I'm good thanks. my men, also good but we lost a lot of supplies in the crash
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 03:07

Mana: noted, your ship suffered less damage then ours so we will set up defenses here until repairs or rescue native xenos are hostile and heavily armed preparations should be accounted fore
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 03:07

"Permission to speak to you in private inside my tank ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 03:09

"............you have to be fucking me, Laura bring the citadel to life and get me a direct link to the ruling party"

Laura: as you wish
*'she' re-activates the citadel*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 03:10

it's approaching, blowing holes through the citadel fleet as it goes
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 03:12

Dargoth: well shit guess we have to do something about that..
-------------------------------------------
a superior officer does not require permission sir but yes I it is granted
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 03:13

Serina: I....
-------------------
"Just being polite ma'am"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 03:18

Dar: well it looks like the normal guys cant do much to it

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 03:18

OOC: I could pull a Shepard and unite the galaxy against the phalanx

/citadel-wide frequency\
"Begin evacuations now! You need to leave your space station and gather your fleets, resistance against that thing is futile. It's the size of a small moon with enough weapons to obliterate a planet, get every sentient species off of your station now!"

/inside the fury\
"We can't engage......Laura have they discovered FTP yet?"
Laura: they have but we lack the required element to activate FTL"
"....I think the warp is a good idea, you two strap yourselves in"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 03:19

OOC there's still a Shroud Class Light Cruiser on the edge of scanner range of the Citadel
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 03:20

Serina: that's huge....
--------------
they do so
----------------------
he leads her to the tank and orders his crew out of it
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 03:21

OOC: will it do much to the phalanx?
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Phalanx
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 03:23

/citadel wide communications\
"Get the fuck off of the space station, you will either be vaporised or raped, so hurry the fuck up and leave!"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 03:26

Dar: weve fought bigger and I haven't used a ship in a long time (warning the eimimit defyig of physicis will fallow) dargoth begins chanting demonic scriptures as a purple storm forms around the citadel lighting flares across the cloud as a massive ship immerges from no where "meet the Nemesis biggest demon ship ever built or born I forget which either way lets go" (he opens a portal to the bridge of the Nemesis)

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 03:27

Serina:...that is literally the biggest human ship i've ever seen though dargoth....
------------------
he shuts the hatch
"So mana, how're you doing? or do you still gotta talk like that when it's just me and you?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 03:29

"Yay more daemons"

OOC: the nemesis vs a DAOT fortress monastery....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 03:29

OOC the phalanx is literally the biggest imperial ship ever. it rivals craftworlds.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 03:33

OOC the Nemmissis is part of the eye so its bigger then it looks and probably has more dakka in it then a ork has ever seen and its full of demons...and may be a demon...and probably released demons...well to late now
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 03:35

serina backs away a little
--------------------
*he smiles*
"good to see you too. It's been way too long"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 03:35

"As much as I'd love to watch this, I think life is a good choice"

*activates both the gellar field and the warp drive before accelerating into the warp*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 03:38

Dar: its ok if you don't want to come daria would probably want to hear that that thing is here anyway, so take herc and kiha
Kiha: But..
DAr: no buts kiha
Kiha: awww
Dar: take them back to your sister and ill see about keeping big and nasty over there busy

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 03:39

"You sure? I can help you"
--------------------
"congrats by the way"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 03:44

Dar: I don't doubt that at all but daria needs a heads up and probably something to sober her up so just give me a call when that's done and ill warp ya to my ship...you don't mind blood everywhere do you some of the khronates redecorated.

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 03:45

OOC: I'll just leave you two with total control of the warp......don't kill me
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-08-16, 03:47

OOC Dargoth is a nice chaos lord just also insanely powerful and mildly insane the other guy is the one that will kill you before asking directions when lost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

familiar faces
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next