Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

familiar faces

Go down 
+2
Faelwen
Azrok
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

familiar faces - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-17, 01:04

Laura: what?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-17, 01:09

"Nothing. surprised you want to see my face is all. I'm a tool. a weapon."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-17, 02:04

Huh well you clearly aren't from the Empire I work for . Tell me is every girl in your galaxy look just as beautiful as you?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-17, 02:05

"Fraternizing gets you shot here buddy"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-17, 02:10

Laura: every living being has a face, why should you be ah different?

OOC: Oh look Azrok's character is trying to hit on a female......
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-17, 02:14

" im sorry ellen if I had offended you"
ooc oh fuck you bush
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-17, 02:22

OOC: hahahahaha! Daydreaming again?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-17, 02:22

"Cause I'm a kreiger"
------------------------
"It's fine"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-17, 02:23

Roma: well here being a superior increases your survival chances. Because a certain superior can execute you as an example for others to fight harder
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-17, 02:24

Laura: That means jack shit
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-17, 02:26

"You don't know kreig's story then"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-17, 03:01

scout: well for us they execute the officers as a example as the highest ranke officer can still be punished for his deeds
======
" thank you for your co-operation commissar"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-17, 03:02

she nods
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-17, 03:12

Roma: well here officers aren't truly safe as they are often on the front until they're high enough to accompany generals, which some generals even lead from the front
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-17, 21:33

Laura: *tells the story of Krieg*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-17, 22:01

"So you do know. then why don't you know why we do this?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-17, 22:25

Laura: You're not among the others, meaning you can take it off
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-17, 22:25

"*sighs* You don't understand. when it's just you and me, then i'll probably take it off. for now...." *gestures to the elite*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-17, 22:38

Laura: alright
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-17, 23:06

"So...tell me about yourself"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-17, 23:21

Laura: not much to tell, I was created in the year 26,786 as a combat AI, my vessel was part of a cataclysmic battle and was critically damaged. I kept my crew alive for as long as possible but they were unable to survive on the planets surface, onve they had died I shut myself down.

Over 14 thousand years later I was discovered by orks under the employ of Bush, he stopped them looting my hull and successfully reactivated my systems, once we were airborne we single-handedly stopped a tyranid hive fleet.
From there we travelled the universe picking up rouge naval personnel until the 'Hood'; our vessel, was at full capacity.
We would respond to imperial and xeno calls for aid, slowly building up his(Bush's) reputation as a traitor to the high lords and as a saint to the universe.
After about 5 years we came across a world under assault by a chaos fleet, they fired nurglite ammunition and infected my hull....everyone except Bush died from the initial volley, my main armament was damaged and my hull was disintegrating, eventually he accepted that he couldn't keep the 'Hood' so he set it to self destruct and teleported us above the chaos flagship.
He grabbed my physical memory unit and rushed me to his secondary craft...this fury interceptor.
We had to run, my systems were critically damaged and he was a mess, we jumped to a forge world and for five months he masqueraded as a mechanicus tech priest until he had stolen the equipment to repair me.
He could have left at anytime, but he didn't, for that I decided I would stay with him for as long as I could help him
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-17, 23:23

"Sounds like i'm not the only one who likes ya"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-17, 23:26

Laura: *giggles* I don't know about Bush, relationships are the only thing he doesn't talk about
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-17, 23:28

"Fair enough"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-17, 23:32

Laura: mmm
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-17, 23:38

"So...well you wanted to know my name"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-17, 23:39

Laura: yes I did!
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-17, 23:42

OOC back
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-17, 23:50

Dar: technically more like a grand son if you follow the successor chapter method but its all a bunch of bull any way (he walks forward )
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 00:10

Dorn: So you wish to stand against me now? then so be it
------------------------------
"Alright. It's Doug"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 00:13

Dar just shrugs " haven't had a good fight in years so I hope you enjoy this as much as I do" (the black knights fan out and take up positions on their half of the room weapons trained on the imperial fists as dar stops walking)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 00:15

the chaos terminators ready weapons but do not fire, making room for the two's duel. dorn steps forward, hammer in hand
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 00:24

Dar takes up a defensive stance and waits for dorn to act
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 00:25

dorn stays back... and opens up with a massive volley from the chaos enhanced dorn's arrow (storm bolter with more penetration and double the fire rate)
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 00:35

Dar parry's most of the bolts and dodges the rest ( dars swords are about as big as he is and hes almost the same size as dorn if you forgot or wanted a reference)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 00:37

he keeps firing. note the storm bolter is mounted on his right wrist. he's holding the hammer in his right hand and his shield in his left
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 00:44

dar throws a warp lance at the storm bolter and keeps parrying the incoming fire moving closer to dorn
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 00:46

the lance deflects off of the storm shield's energy shield as he keeps firing
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 01:18

dar charges forward
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 01:20

he raises his shield
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 01:31

OOC: and then out of nowhere teh emprah appears and pimp slaps the shit out of dorn
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 01:32

OOC you did see the kreiger reveal his name right bush? and also, dornian heresy, dorn and emps double knockouted
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 01:38

Laura: Doug....short for Douglas
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 01:40

he nods
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 01:56

Laura: hello Douglas *she waves*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 01:57

he laughs at that and waves back
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 02:00

OOC sorry this game is distracting
IC dar rolls to the left and slashes at dorns shoulder
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 02:11

he blocks
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 02:14

Laura: whilst he's not here, I need to change my name.
I chose it because this is the name of his childhood sweetheart, but I think it's rather inappropriate now...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 02:16

"Shame. I like Laura"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 02:21

"You do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

familiar faces
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next