Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The War Beneath the Waves

Go down 
+4
Ortus
Local Bat Enthusiast
Fate
Gorath
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 22:34

The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 10356690_1446186292304647_7996446354682333265_n
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 22:36

The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 10361309_1495007027397659_5567187888984375660_n
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 22:37

the wierdest part about all that was the lack of slaaneshis....
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 22:38

OOC: renergade guard probably..they are in to all kinds of wierd shit...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 22:39

The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 10334451_1492799654285063_5407194778565733519_n
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 22:43

Ooc: I could be wrong, but I don't think you need to worship a God to be a rapist.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 22:44

OOC: ...thats pretty hard in 40k considering everyone worships one god or another...apart from the nids...the tau worship the etheareal cast..
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 22:46

no, but you do if you're a chaos space marine it seems, cause the others are too obsessed with their particurlar gods likes to indulge in that shit. slaaneshis it seems, are just as obsessed, but sexuality and pleasure are part of those obsessions
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 22:47

OOC: Why are we discuissing it?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 22:47

Ooc: there were traitor guard there
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 22:50

yes, but the place was heavily under khornate control by that point thanks to chaos lord Zhufor the impailer, meaning anyone doing what could be percieved as slaaneshi would likely have been gutted on sight
it's just an odd addition is all i'm saying considering the context
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 22:50

yes, but the place was heavily under khornate control by that point thanks to chaos lord Zhufor the impailer, meaning anyone doing what could be percieved as slaaneshi would likely have been gutted on sight
it's just an odd addition is all i'm saying considering the context
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 22:52

OOC:  since when do khorne worshippers keep prisoners?

Unless they meant defiled as in the emperors iconography was replaced

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-07-27, 22:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 22:52

that's also true
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 22:53

Look again
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 22:54

Ooc: this makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 22:55

gotta agree. i mean them keeping Xaphan in the dungeons makes sense, he was the figurehead keeping the masses under their control so killing him was a bad idea. but the sisters....no i don't think it makes any sense
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 22:56

OOC: it doesn't, just GW/FW trying to make it "grimdark"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 22:58

Ooc: and another f*** you to sister players.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 22:59

yeah.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 23:00

honestly nerus, you like sisters, i think you'd like the ending few chapters of helsreach
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 23:01

OOC: Guys

Can we actually contiune or...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 23:04

the sisters have assembled, Cerebro and a small retinue of sisters waiting like statues, watching the decision taking place.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 23:09

OOC: such decision, much taking place

"Arbite, sister...What say you?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 23:12

The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 10489813_254355488092101_9073147948266431544_n
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 23:16

A loud, clanking sound of heavy footsteps can be heard; before a door opens behind the group, a tall, heavily armoured and armed figure stands there, his head covered with a grim helmet, it's black surface pitted with scars and weathering. A large silver skull, a badge, sits on his chest, a engraved name upon its surface.

He pulls out his pistol, it's power whining as its programing activates; holding it as if it was weightless.

With a voice as cold as death itself, he says two words.

"Judgement time"

He pushes through the crowd, arbites following him in ranks of two, holding heavy shotguns, grenades, and heavy pistols; their uniforms screaming badass as they march through.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 23:16

OOC....who or what is that
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 23:17

Judge Mortis.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 23:17

ah
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

OOC: my god
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 23:22

"...I guess we know whos in charge now"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 23:22

The sisters stand up, joining the march.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 23:23

*SO does my guy*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 23:24

*William remains motionless, though movement is noticeable behind the ripples in his cape*

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-07-27, 23:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 23:25

Ooc:He turned on or something?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 23:25

OOC:...lel
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 23:28

More arbites come into view, wielding a mixture of power mauls, storm shields, lightweight boltguns, supressor rifles, and shotguns, there must be more than 80 as the march begins to grow.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 23:29

OOC: Why not give a few of em arbitrators

lel
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 23:30

*William turns and looks at the figure* "and who are you?"

OOC: wow guys
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 23:31

OOC: And judge mortis best go around executing some guys shouting

"I AM TUH LAW"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 23:33

OOC: that will end well
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 23:33

OOC: And bush

you never answered my question..wanna do stuff on the destiny RP?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 23:34

Ooc: *in bane voice* "I am gothams reckoning"

"I'm judge Mortis, the law of the imperium has gone unpunished upon this planet too long; and we will execute anyone who try and stop us from doing our duty"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 23:39

OOC: I gtg soon
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 23:41

"Then do your duty, my men and I will hold the traitors at the cathedral, you had best get to work"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 23:42

OOC: Bush...why u no answer my question
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 23:43

OOC: alright, but what?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 23:43

OOC: I dunno..meet me in the destiny topic

we shall discuss shit there
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 23:56

gtg
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-28, 00:25

nvm
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-07-28, 00:31

Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The War Beneath the Waves
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next