Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the fallen path

Go down 
+2
Gorath
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

the fallen path - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 02:12

"Of course i'm happy"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 02:13

Brushing up against him
"Do you want me?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 02:14

"Yes"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 02:17

She smiles happily a little (a little smile)
"You really so?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 02:18

"of course"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 02:28

"Then-"
She stops herself as she goes to the door and closes and locks it before getting back to him, smiling more
"Then you'll show me love tonight?"
She presses up against him
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 02:30

he nods and wraps his arms around her
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 02:33

She kisses him
-fade-
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 10:57

ilidin appears behind daria on the other side of the room
ilidin: hello daria we need to talk
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 11:02

"Fuck off"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 11:12

" well its about Freya .... slaanesh wants her soul and its my job to collect id rather find a solution like last time"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 11:37

"And I'd rather pull slaanesh's cock out through his eyes"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 11:48

" and you know i want to go back home but i cant do that without a copy of freyas soul"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 11:50

"well we'll find another way then"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 11:54

all iknow is she wants freya
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 11:58

"And all I know is you haven't fucked off yet"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 11:59

I cant
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 12:07

I want to but cant and you know damn well what going to happen if we don't do anything
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 12:10

"And I have a plan already goddamn it"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 12:11

and whats that
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 12:30

"Nothing to do with you"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 16:30

Meanwhile in the hallways freyas eyes turn purple and she looks around for anyone
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 16:32

she feels a hand on her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 16:34

Instead of looking she jumps on whoever it is and she starts taking off her shirt
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 16:35

at which point serina *the person who it is* places her hand on freya's forehead and freya is knocked unconscious
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 16:39

She is laying on top of her .her shirts and bra ripped off
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 16:40

she re-cloths her and takes her to med bay
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 16:45

She is still asleep in the med bay
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 16:46

serina restrains her just incase
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 16:50

She wakes up her eyes back to green
Freya: what happened
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 16:57

Serina: 'it' happened again
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 16:57

Serina: 'it' happened again
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 17:00

She looks embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 17:00

"It's fine, i stopped it before it got too far"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 17:11

Thank you it's just well no one's touched me in that way for a while so it happens
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 17:28

Hi thank you aunt serina I love you
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 17:40

"It's nothing"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 17:45

Why does this happen to me
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 17:47

"I don't know"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 21:21

Ooc. Hehe....hehehe....ahhhahahahahaaaaa!
Bloody weakling day-shifters! They complain how tough a shift is! And then there i come, the one used to the brutal night shift, and do twice as much work as they do, and still have time to be bored and think of new ways to waste company time while appearing busy!
Hahhahahahahaaa! I never thought the day would come when my physical abilities are superior to those around me!
And one of them wants to take on night shifts soon! He will be gutted alive and displayed in front of the tesco on a stake for all the other weaklings!
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 21:32

oh
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 21:36

Ooc. Call us barbarians, but that is the way life is here... You wouldnt interfere with tradition, now would you? Displaying gutted corpses is just as normal as tea is to you
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 21:40

Should I stay here ate you gonna tell mom?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 21:41

tea isn't normal to me. Crucifixions are normal to me. Public executions are normal to me. gladiatorial combat forced upon those beneath me, is normal to me. you get the picture?
IC "I already told her. she'll be here when she can"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 21:44

Ooc. ....i think i do... /offers you a cup of earl grey, hot, with sugar, lemon juice, and milk on the side/
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 21:45

*throws you to the lions*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 21:49

OOC: *flays you for serving earl grey WITH milk*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 21:53

Ooc. It was optional!
No one drinks tea with milk here in the first place anyway... Thats just weird...
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-04, 22:01

Okay serina
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-05, 13:38

Ilidin: I got it soul molding I will need freya and another soul from a dead person do you have  any dead?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-17, 02:19

OOC for something, just SOMETHING to be doing
IC Faelwen is, for unknown reasons aside from BOOOOOORED, at the bridge staring out into space
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the fallen path
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next