Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the fallen path

Go down 
+2
Gorath
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Azrok

the fallen path - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 17:50

She's still asleep
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 18:24

Ooc. ...decided to watch Fullmetal alchemist... Best decision of the month
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 18:24

"Aolin?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 18:42

She  looks up tired her visions at a blur
"M-mom?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 18:50

Ooc. ..........my sanctum is being defiled by my family.... They make so much, and so varied noise that i cant hear the phone thats 10 centimeters from my face... I do not like this.....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 18:54

She smiles
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 19:14

"What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 19:16

Ooc. ....so.... I just realised that the minecraft mod "equivalent exchange" is based on fullmetal alchemist...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 19:31

"i came to see you"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 19:57

I'm glad you did mom
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 20:19

"Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 21:12

I am now mom I missed you
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 21:15

"You are now? why what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 21:52

Oh nothing just I missed you so much mom and well I have been having nightmares
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 21:54

"Nightmares?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 23:43

" of what happened with my brother and our captors"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-18, 23:44

"I...I see"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-19, 16:53

OOC. Playing Alan Wake
I got separated from my companion. i have to take a usual immense detour through the dark forest to get back to him. apparently, theres no way down to him, because its a sheer cliffside.
......im standing on a scaffolding that starts at his level.... i mean its strong enough to hold a railway, and me without even groaning.... why cant i just climb down on it...? o.O
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-19, 16:54

because that would be simple
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-19, 17:24

OOC: on an unrelated note, the newest release of the Sherlock Holmes series was an immense(if not suprising anymore) success. Seriously, ME, WoW, CoD, C&C, they all got 5-7 ratings... then i release a new sherlock holmes game, it gets 9.5-9.75 ratings, and i get 500+% profit...
the most recent game uses graphics, and now i quote, that "if anyone ever builds a holodeck, he wil luse these graphics for it". it is also a AAA sized game. thats the kind of game you have collectors edition (real life) equipment made for, and stuff like that.
i cant imagine what is so good about it... even the Elder Scrolls games failed, even though they were the same, just with a different topic....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the fallen path   the fallen path - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the fallen path
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5