Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+2
Sir BushWookie
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 00:57

OOC: I forgot my guys name *sigh*

*he introduces himself and gives a firm handshake*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 00:58

OOC: I think it was Robert.

IC:

Zachary: Please to make your acquaintance. Since you're here, I take it that means you want to sign on with the Neo-Legionaries.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 01:01

OOC: yeah, I know it was Robert but I can't remember which surname I used.... Either Field or Prescott I don't know.

"Well, I'd like some information first. Namely, expectations, jobs and relations"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 01:04

OOC: I think it was Prescott. Also, be back in a bit after this post. Never mind. Not going for s'mores just yet.

IC:

Zachary: Well, seeing as your an infiltration expert, your job would be reconnaissance, sniping, the usual. As for expectations, we expect you to do your job right, well, and to terminate targets with extreme prejudice. As for relations, well, we only take jobs from Citadelers if were short on cash or if the job is very, very, lucrative. No exceptions.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 01:08

OOC: alright, see you in a bit.

Robert: I see, well I have no reason to decline.....I shall accept your offer
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 01:10

OOC: Like I said, not leaving yet. Not s'mores yet. Will let you know when I'm actually going for a bit (and it won't be that long).

IC:

Zachary: Good. *He gets out...an old fashioned pen and paper.* We're big on having hard copies of documents around. Can't hack pen and paper.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 01:14

OOC: oh, okay

Rob: Smart, though you can burn it
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 01:15

Zachary: Part of the point. Easy to dispose of if one of bases is ever compromised.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 01:16

Rob: Nice to see some actual intelligence in this universe. I presume you wish for me to sign
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 01:18

Zachary: You got it.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 01:19

*he reads through the form in search of suspicious or restrictive clauses*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 01:21

*He finds none. It basically consists of not screwing the rest of the Legionnaires and doing a given job right. They don't seem to care how it's done.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 01:22

*he signs using a flowing script*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 01:24

Zachary: Good. Welcome to the Neo-Legionnaires. We'll find a job for you soon.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 01:26

OOC: yes, my guy is a show off

Rob: Excellent, shall I wait here or will you contact me?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 01:28

Zachary: If you want a tour of the place my cohort and I are staying, you can come. Otherwise, we'll contact you when we have a job for you.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 01:30

OOC: where are they?

Robert: I shall join you
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 01:31

OOC: Currently, and random, innocuous planet.

IC:

Zachary: Here the coordinates then. See you there. *Gives him the coordinates.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 01:34

Robert: See you there
*he walks past the guards toward his vessel*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 01:35

*They don't stop him, and a few give him nods and slight smiles.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 01:39

*he grins to himself and boards his vessel*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 01:39

OOC: Another time skip?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 01:42

OOC: yep
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 01:43

*At their base, it's rather tidy, orderly, and disciplined.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 01:45

*he is reminded of his past and now has noticeably darker disposition*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 01:46

*Zachary notices this.*

Zachary: You okay?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 01:47

Robert: I'll be fine
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 01:50

Zachary: Alright. Follow me then. *Zachary gives him the full tour, from the armory, to the mess hall, to the command center to any structure of interest or major importance. It's actually a rather nice set up.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 01:52

Robert: *he looks normal again* So is this our permanent base of operations?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 01:53

Zachary: For our cohort, yes.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 01:59

*Robert nods*
Anything else I should know?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 02:00

Zachary: Just don't be an ass and you shouldn't have any problems. Oh, and before I forget, as an infiltrator, there's one job you'll be doing almost constantly in some form, and that's spying on the Alliance.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 02:04

Robert: Sounds good, I'm assuming you know of my reputation within the alliance
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 02:07

Zachary: Yes. That's part of why we hired you. You don't like them, and neither do we.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 02:15

Robert: Good
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 02:16

Zachary: If that's all, dismissed.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 02:25

*he returns to his vessel and departs*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 02:27

OOC: And with that...I'm not sure what else to do with him right now and I'm getting a bit tired and my classes start tomorrow. So...I guess I'll be heading off for the night. Later, Wookie.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 02:28

OOC: Cya, Arken
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 10:06

OOC. ...i really dont understand Civ style game AI.... Theres a peninsula with a single free hex on the end because my city borders cant reach that far... the AI puts a city there... twice...

Edit: ....this is just getting ridiculous... there were 5 hexes between my cities that the borders have not yet reached... yeah, you guessed right: the AI plunked a city down there...
I have perfectly planned all this shit out.... i would have had a homogenous continent under my control... now i have a tangled mess of borders everywhere.... i cant wage wars like this!

Edit 2: ....and again.... if theres a footprints worth of unclaimed land in the middle of nowhere, with no resources, or even strategic value, its gonna settle there... its not like it can take the cities i already have around there... i basically have elite space marines guarding them and they have the most advanced fortifications in human history...

Edit 3: ....welp... mister army man is defeated... and i have won the game....WITH SCIENCE! ....despite all evidence to the contrary, and the absurdity of the situation, i did not have the strongest army.... Space Greenpeace had almost twice as much military power than me, who steamrolled through army man.... damn tree huggers and their black hole weaponry...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 22:23

sev is sitting on the ledge of the highest place on the ship thinking on his life
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 22:24

he hears footsteps
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 22:27

he looks to see who it is
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 22:29

it's Celi
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 22:30

sev: hi celi
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 22:39

she waves as she approaches
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 22:43

he looks back down thinking about falling down thinking about his life
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 22:44

she sits next to him and puts an arm around him
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 22:47

sev: what are you doing here celi?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 22:50

Celi: checking on you
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 22:52

sev: why
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next