Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+2
Sir BushWookie
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 22:52

sev: why
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 23:09

sev: im just worthless celi I make the problems for everyone helleveryone I care about get killed because of me
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 23:13

Celi:....don't you know I care about you sev?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 23:18

sev: sighs I know I just don't believe it so many people have crushed my heart likei was worthless and you did the same
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 23:19

"You know I didn't want that"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 23:28

sev: ill never be able to live a life of peace nor live the dream to have a family to protect and to love and to own some land I can call my own or able to take off this damn suit that dream gave me hope and now its crushed
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 23:32

Celi: no. You know we care about you.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 23:37

sev:*sigh* I just don't think I can live with myself anymore
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 23:38

Celi: why? Sev we're all here for you. we all care about you
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 23:47

sev: whos "all" it seems like the only two that give a slight shit is you and sneaky and even then im alone
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 23:49

"Calton and kharr. and keili. don't forget them."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 23:49

"Calton and kharr. and keili. don't forget them."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-25, 23:57

sev: I mean everyone seems to stay away from me as if im a freak I don't blame them im a freak
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 00:01

Celi: NO
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 00:03

sev: its true though maybe I should just jump
he starts scooting towards the ledge
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 00:10

her arm's still around him
she pulls him closer to her
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 00:20

why do you have your arms around me ?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 00:22

Celi: to try and comfort you
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 00:23

sev looks like hes in pain as she moved him closer
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 00:25

"Sev i care about you truly."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 01:13

Sev:*in pain* if your going to hold me tight hold me on the other side
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 01:14

Celi: oh, sorry
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 01:24

Sev: yeah it hurts like hell
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 01:25

she loosens her grip
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-26, 01:37

Thank you  celi
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-31, 08:39

Ooc. Oh, how i love my family... They request an extension cord from me to vacuum our equivalent of a porch... Im classified as an asshole when im grumbling, because i ran my cord almost completely behind furniture, havent touched any of it in ~2 years, and its all covered in thick dust... I also have to make a mess to get it out...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-31, 10:34

"We have just discovered the times you need to get hit by a plank to actually discover something. It is around 7, depending on the plank in question. We called this, the Plank Constant. Im sure it will be important some day"

Man, Tropico has some of the best NPC lines XD

"El presidente, after suffering a thousand paper cuts, we have discovered paper!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-31, 13:56

OOC: Hey Naz, atleast you don't have to tell your mother and siblings that you'll be emigrating back to the UK from Canada.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-31, 14:13

I dont see the problem with that if you have a stable foothold in the UK to go to.
My uncle and his girlfriend moved to th UK a few years ago, and both them, and my parents informed me that i would be pretty much free to move to them if i wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-31, 14:35

OOC: Every time I've openly contemplated it my mother has guilt tripped me into staying.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-31, 14:43

OOC: ? o.O
thats low. After a while i would just ignore it though. That is, assuming i have a legit reason to leave for the UK
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-31, 15:37

OOC. ...hm.... are they actually crossing the himalayas with no more than basic hiking gear and a few cans of food? o.O
they seem to be rather close to the the mountain peaks...

man, how much easier it was to enjoy a show as a kid when i didnt find so many stupid things in them...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-02, 02:19

*Robert is on earth monitoring alliance frequencies whilst awaiting orders*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-02, 02:55

*Robert is located in the heart of the De Havilland Vampyres hideout; a large underground complex spanning several square miles in size*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-02, 09:12

OOC. hey, gorath... ive started playing Halo 2...
the AI is ridiculous... both allies and enemies...

and there are so many fething instakillers... every few minutes, i suddenly die from full shields... i dont even see what kills me before it does...

Fething Ai almost drove our jeep off a cliff...
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 02:56

meanwhile...!
the spy is observing the ship looking for weaknesses from the inside he starts walking to the engine room
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 03:12

he feels something on his leg
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 03:13

he looks at his leg
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 03:14

it's a VERY large insect
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 03:18

OOC: About damn time we can get things moving again!!! LET'S GET THIS ON!!!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 03:20

spy: OOH SHIT!
he tries to shoot it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 03:22

it dodges at that and flies up towards his upper body
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 03:25

OOC: Holy shit! People!!
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 03:27

OOC: Indeed!! And Wookie....Most. Post. What breed is that? Ever.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 03:29

OOC: Corgi
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 03:32

OOC: Really? Didn't think that was a Corgi, going from the angle and outfit. And I just saw my error in my last post. I meant "posh". Sorry, tired. Not the greatest day. And I just saw you deleted your newest post. That's the second edit I've had to make to this to maintain coherency.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 03:34

he tries to hit it with the Omni blade
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 03:34

OOC: it's a Corgi (I love Corgis) I have a habit if deleting my posts of nothing happens for an hour.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 03:35

it latches onto his chest
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 03:37

OOC: I kind of figured most Brits loved Corgis. And crap is finally getting real!!! YES!!! LONG LIVE EXPANDED BEGINNINGS!!! WOOOT!!! :3
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 03:38

OOC: Fairly unpopular with everyone I know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next