Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+2
Sir BushWookie
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 03:38

OOC: Fairly unpopular with everyone I know.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 03:42

OOC: Really? Well, I love Golden Retrievers and German Shepherd myself. Oh, and Pugs. It's impossible to not love Pugs.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 03:43

HUSKEYS
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 03:44

OOC: I'll concede to that.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 03:46

OOC: hahaha, my mother doesn't like pugs, she likes Rottweilers.

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 03:46

I want two
one will be black one will be white
i'll name em Freki and Geri
and i will love them with every fiber of my being
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 03:48

OOC:

@BushWookie: SHE DOESN'T LIKE PUGS!? WHAT HERESY IS THIS!?

@Gorath: How did I know that was coming?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 03:49

and they will brutally savage my foes
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 03:49

OOC: my neighbours have two, they're unfit, not fed enough, not walked enough, they live with a woman who is ALLERGIC to them and a highly irritating Canadian guy of whom I despise, his two fucking irritating daughters and his son.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 03:50

OOC: I've debated on whether to call the Canadian NSPCA but I'm not sure
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 03:52

OOC: Those poor pugs....;_; And you're in Canada?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 03:52

eh?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 03:56

OOC: Huskeys, I'm English.....Welsh but I live in Canada, I might move back to the UK a few months after my 18th but I still need to sort things out
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 03:57

BRING ME THOSE HUSKEYS 
BY RUSS I SHALL ENSURE THEIR SAFETY
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 03:59

OOC: hahaha, I forgot to mention he has a several rifles and a pistol.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 03:59

OOC: But why would you leave beautiful Canada? Look, if you're tired of cold weather, the South is just nice. We're still getting sweltering 88 degrees temperature down here and it's September!! Smile And my bad. I misunderstood that they were huskies. That's still terrible. And crap dude.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 04:00

POWER ARMOUR BITCH
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 04:02

OOC: Sadly, not an option yet. But I heard there was a Canadian that was working on such things...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 04:03

not an option for you at least...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 04:03

OOC: I love Canada it's a beautiful place but my family is crap.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 04:07

he starts hitting it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 04:08

it bites him
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 04:08

OOC: I think we lost Azrok by going of topic.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 04:09

OOC: well there's only one thing to do

*I don't know*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 04:15

OOC: Sorry. Tired. I gotta get some sleep. Night guys.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 04:15

im still here just talking to my brother
====
her falls down struggling to survive
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 04:17

OOC: Sadly, I think we just lost Gorath.

Edit: Okay, I'm headed off for the night. Later guys.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-04, 04:20

OOC: cya
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 02:57

a while later...
Celi is wandering the halls of the ship, kinda depressed
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 02:58

*If she needs to talk to someone, there's always Calton. He's probably in his room.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 03:03

she goes in that directino and knocks his door
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 03:04

*He doesn't seem to be there, but his door is unlocked. Maybe he's listening to music or something and can't hear her knock.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 03:06

she slowly opens
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 03:07

*He's not there, but he did leave some sort of binder on his bed.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 03:13

keili calls celi
keili+hey celi i cant seem to find sev anywhere if you find him let me now please im worried about him+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 03:14

OOC: Hey Azrok, didn't see you were on. How ya been? Smile
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 03:15

+Will do+
she goes over to look
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 03:16

*It's....full of artwork. Look's like Calton has an artistic side.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 03:16

ooc could be better wbu
+thanks celi hes been drinking a lot lately and well you know how he gets+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 03:17

OOC: Aw, what's wrong man?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 03:19

+I know+
she studies it, surprised
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 03:20

*There's a surprising variety, and they're all very detailed, some of them are even colored. None of them are dated though so it's hard to say when some of these were made.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 03:22

she's genuinely impressed by them
OOC is she gonna find a drawing of herself in there?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 03:23

OOC: Well, she IS Calton's girlfriend, so yes.

IC: *The first one seems to be a drawing of Calton and his two friends, Martin and Lyod, sitting at a table, just enjoying themselves and having a good time. The picture is labeled "Happier Times".*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 03:25

she smiles at that one, kinda sadly since she knows how that ended
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 03:27

*The next one starkly contrasts with the last, in that it's Calton kneeling before two graves. The drawing is titled "I'm sorry".*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 03:29

ooc work school family ect
ic
+I swear if it wasn't for you and his drawings he would be dead I mean he cares about me and I try to keep him with us and out of trouble but well he sneaks out and ou know how is
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 03:30

aaand suddenly she's depressed again
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 03:32

OOC:

@Azrok: Ah. I understand, man. Also, did not realize that Sev had an artistic side when I decided to give Calton one. Sorry if this seems like I'm copying you, cause I honestly didn't know.

IC: *The next one just shows Calton gazing off into space, the drawing is titled "Lost".*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 03:35

she remains depressed but intrigued
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 03:36

meanwhile near calton
the bar doors burst open a angry and drunk sev is head butting a krogan punching him his visor cracked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next