Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

familiar faces

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

familiar faces - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-20, 03:29

Celi: uuuugh
-----------------
doug bursts out laughing
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-20, 03:31

Keili : celi I got something important that you should hear please wake up
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-20, 03:35

Laura: don't think I can't hear you two!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-20, 10:36

she makes another moaning noise
Celi: aww fluffy you're just too cute
---------------------
doug: I know
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-20, 10:54

OOC yeah I think I can use Maga here as an intelligence gatherer, may as well put him sight the twins or something, got to work out some details
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-20, 11:34

She then taps on ťh glass
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-20, 11:36

she wakes with a start
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-20, 12:00

Celi there's something important I have to tell you
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-20, 12:11

"Keili? what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-20, 12:32

Well its wonderful news I'm going to be your sister in law
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-20, 12:54

"What?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-20, 12:59

Me and kharr are getting married
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-20, 13:16

Celi: really?!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-20, 13:19

Yes we proposed last night in our private moment and celi I'm thinking I want to to raise a child with him
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-20, 13:31

"I....wow"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-20, 13:34

I'm do excited celi I truly am
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-20, 13:38

"That's so cute"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-20, 13:48

Keili: celi I want you to be the best woman
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-20, 13:54

"I...w-w-wow"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-20, 14:12

She hugs her
"I'll let you think on that"
She then walks back over to kharr and snuggles him trying to wake him up
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-20, 14:34

he snores loudly
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-20, 14:47

she starts pushing him
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-20, 21:47

OOC boop
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-20, 22:14

Cultist: to vrahks!
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-20, 22:15

The ship enters the warp (kinda)
Twins: should be smooth travel for the next 3 hours if you want to share the story
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-20, 22:29

Cultist: hwee saw some of thee warr
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-20, 22:33

Ember: do tell
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-20, 22:34

OOC Maybe I should make Maga crawl out and introduce himself
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-20, 22:47

OOC cba with cultist voice for all of this so doing it in normal and ya'll mothafukas gotta pretend it's cultist voice, ya dig?
IC "Weeeeeell we were just chilling out on the planet, going through the armories for some big guns to steal cause dranox wanted to, when we saw some important priest guy putting on a show! so we tried to get to a good viewpoint and watch..when we saw a vindicare next to us aiming at him"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-20, 23:08

Maga steadily opens a vent up and peaks down at the group
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 00:06

Laura:there should be a settlement about a mile north of your position
Bush: I don't have a compass
Laura: forward
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 00:07

Doug: I got a compass. *he leads the way*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 00:07

*bush follows*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 00:12

"so what's your story...boss?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 00:13

When kharrs ship exits from their fast travel the she starts taking fire from both sides then stop and boarding pods land on both sides of the ship kharr and keili fall off the bed
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 00:14

OOC boarding pods? err...no...they'd be shot down like instantly by the hundreds of batteries on board a collector ship 
you remember it's a collector ship right?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 00:17

Bush: not much to tell, became an orphan at a young age, taken to the schola progenium. Got recruited by the inquisition and was eventually selected by the ordo xenos
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 00:18

"so nothing interesting happened to you ever or do you just not wanna say it"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 00:21

"I prefer to avoid speaking of my past, I'm not overly popular with the inquisition at the moment..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 00:22

"And i'm not with the inquisition. right now i'm with you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 00:22

"And i'm not with the inquisition. right now i'm with you."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 00:23

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you, plus you'd probably shoot me on the spot"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 00:24

"And if I did i'd ruin my only way out of here"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 00:28

+kharr one of the ships is trying to contact us+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 00:29

+Put it through+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 00:51

*he sighs and explains that his father was a rogue intelligence agent who taught bush how to masquerade as anything in the pursuit of a goal. The inquisition caught up to them and his father was executed. Bush infiltrated the inquisition and has been undoing it from the inside out. After acquiring the 'Hood' he was discovered by the inquision and has been running ever since, though he responded to every distress call he received garnering a reputation as a living saint from the people he saved*

"Basically I'm a traitor to the imperium but a saint to its people"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 00:52

"And you thought i'd kill you...why?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 00:57

"You're from Krieg, killing me would make you very popular with your superiors"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 00:58

"....I'm a grenadier..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 01:02

"You'd probably get a planet from the high lords...."

Laura: *to Doug* you would
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 01:03

"I'm a fucking grenadier. Do you know what that means?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

familiar faces
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next