Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

familiar faces

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

familiar faces - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 01:03

"I'm a fucking grenadier. Do you know what that means?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 01:05

"Dead man walking"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 01:06

"Yep. and I happily took the job. why the hell do you think i'd care about any reward from the high lords?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 01:08

*bush shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 01:09

"Exactly"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 01:11

"I barely fucking know you, for all I knew you might want to own a planet or retire in peace"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 01:17

OOC: should point out that if you feel like it, you can incapacitate bush and steal the fury
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 01:18

"Well fair enough"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 01:23

"Mmm"

Laura: *only Doug can hear her* "you don't need him y'know, we could get back to the imperium right now, all we have to do is activate the warp drive and wait until we're dumped back into imperial territory. He's just looking for a shipyard so he can get a bigger vessel"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 01:29

he pushes a button on his mask so no one outside it can hear him (so she can hear him)
"....you're suddenly sounding rampant"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 01:29

Ember: (to cultist) sounds like fun
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 01:30

Cultist: yeah. we didn't wanna stop the show, so dranox killed him
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 01:33

Laura: merely telling you what you ought to know
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 01:33

"You're putting ideas in my head aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 01:38

Ember: just like that?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 01:40

Cultist: well it is Dray we're on about
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 01:46

Laura: not at all, I know you want to return to the imperium so I'm just pointing out the fact that you can get back faster and with less hastle
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 01:47

Maga just watches from the vent, silent and still, with his head poking out due to the fact a vent isn't above the group and he's keeping a distance that's safe for him
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 01:48

"who said i want to go back?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 01:50

"I'm just saying, plus you could go wherever you wanted in this universe, you wouldn't have to take shit from bush. Plus it'd be me and you with an empty ship to ourselves if you get rid if the xeno"

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-08-21, 02:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 01:50

Ember: point given
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 02:30

A more imperial voice appears 
+other vessel tell us where your loyalties lye and you may leave here alive+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 02:36

OOC:....dargoth's characters are on a daemonship in the warp.
Mine are on Eden prime
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 13:17

+who the hell is this?+
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 13:31

+admiral garrot of the imperial empire+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 14:02

+Never heard of it. now if you don't mind, fuck off+
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 15:20

You have invaded imperial space unless you give me a good reason to not shoot you  and I'll consider it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 15:35

+again. fuck off. my fleet's about to arrive, and when it does you'll regret firing on us, unless you quit shooting+
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 15:44

You arrived in the middle of a battle
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 15:45

+have you had any inkling that I care? Focus on the fuckers fighting you, or you'll have two enemies here+
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 15:56

You kinda in the middle of both of the ships and you jumped in the fire
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 18:07

OOc back
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 18:09

Cultist: yeah... and then the locals found the body
-------------------
+I still don't remember giving a fuck+
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 18:10

Sir_BushWookie wrote:
OOC:....dargoth's characters are on a daemonship in the warp.
Mine are on Eden prime
OOC the nemesis is actually waiting in the warp dars on darias ship (the nemesis is as subtle as an exterminattus)
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 18:14

Ember: bet they were shocked
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 18:15

"yeah...there was a full on heretic uprising when they found out"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 18:16

Meanwhile Maga still watches the twins and cultist from the air vent silentgy with only his head poking out from the far end of the room
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 18:19

Ember: bet you were happy (also you stoped doing the voice I can understand that its hard but)
(also what's maga)
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 18:21

OOC a broodlord that Faelwen trained into domestic life... Along with low Gothic
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 18:22

OOC she trained him while he was a genestealers, and he was on the station in the ducts. Listening. He was like an intelligence board aboard vessels and station, now he's out an about with a small broodz hopping vessels and what not
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 18:23

OOC he doesn't know the twins as much as he knows of Dargoth, which he relates to a friend of Faelwen
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 18:39

OOC neat
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 18:41

Cultist: yeah...until the kreigers showed up. millions of them!
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 18:44

Ember: damn
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 18:48

Cultist: yeah. me n dray decided to mostly sit the war out and take bets.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 18:49

OOC do keep in mind I'm saying Maga has an entire brood of genestealers in the ship right now, they relocate when he does
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 18:50

Ember: wish I was there
OOC interesting fea
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 18:51

Cultist: yeah. we won fifty creds betting the alpha legion would get involved
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 18:54

Ember: I miss out on all the fun
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 18:58

Cultist: well kinda....cause then half entire dark angel chapter showed up to fight the alpha legion
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-08-21, 19:08

Ember: that had to be interesting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

familiar faces
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next