Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cant say i expected this one...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gorath

cant say i expected this one... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cant say i expected this one...   cant say i expected this one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:24

yeah. dunno how heavy or dense they are but they're orbs the size of a football
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: cant say i expected this one...   cant say i expected this one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:26

Hm........still not sure though....the Leviathans are almost an afterthought.

Edit: Also, mine. Was that 50 posts?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: cant say i expected this one...   cant say i expected this one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:28

yeah but come on, they say they'll help you, kill one reaper, and you never see em again!
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: cant say i expected this one...   cant say i expected this one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:30

I agree....I'm just unsure of it is all. Further, it would take away from the RP because it would mean our characters would have to next to nothing come the end of ME3 Arc if we ever get that far.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: cant say i expected this one...   cant say i expected this one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:32

yeah true
was just something that came to mind to be fair
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: cant say i expected this one...   cant say i expected this one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:33

Same with my idea for the Prothean data that alters the Destroy option. I don't think we need to worry about this right now honestly.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: cant say i expected this one...   cant say i expected this one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:37

agreed. just came to mind
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: cant say i expected this one...   cant say i expected this one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:38

Yeah. I like the idea of using this RP to "fix" the ending to ME3 but that would be far off I think.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: cant say i expected this one...   cant say i expected this one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:40

indeed. we'll cross that bridge when we come to it
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: cant say i expected this one...   cant say i expected this one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:41

Yep. Is Hyperion still on BTW? He seems to have disappeared on us. As for when this RP should start...I vote for at most a couple of months before ME1 starts. Oh...and should this RP have a name?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: cant say i expected this one...   cant say i expected this one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:41

think he died
1) I agree
2) dunno...maybe
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: cant say i expected this one...   cant say i expected this one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:42

1) Alright then.

2) Hm......
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: cant say i expected this one...   cant say i expected this one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:44

1) but where to start? still workin on that bio btw
2) hmm indeed
3) if my replies take too long it's cause I'm settling a dispute. Honus just broke the RP's rule number one
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: cant say i expected this one...   cant say i expected this one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:45

1) Good question, and yeah, I'm about to add to Calton's bio myself.

2) Yep.

3) Oh boy...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: cant say i expected this one...   cant say i expected this one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:47

1) any ideas of what could happen next to Kharr after his exile that would lead to him controlling that merc group?
2) well...
3) yep. just insta blammed Azrok's sister character upon her introduction because he suspects some kind of taint
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: cant say i expected this one...   cant say i expected this one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:50

1) Experienced soldiers are in high demand in the private sector, even today. Plus, if anyone, especially a Quarian, gets their arm ripped off by a varren and survives that would garner respect. Plus his bio states the troops under his command followed him into exile despite they themselves not being charged with anything so he already has the manpower base.

2) Yeah, I'm lost for a name. Give me a bit.

3) Wow...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: cant say i expected this one...   cant say i expected this one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 22:58

1) true but how would this lead to having a merc group that is so welcoming to all species?
1) yeah. trying to settle it now. hopefully won't have to use my admin powers
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: cant say i expected this one...   cant say i expected this one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 23:01

1) Hm...good question....possibly he hires people based on their merit. That's a good way to be welcoming to other species.

2) Just so you know, I have Azrok on my friends list here on the site and...it says he's offline...

3) How's this for a name for this ME RP: "Expanded Beginnings" (I dunno, just something to work with since we're going to start a couple months before ME1 and go from there with the events of the trilogy influencing things while also exploring things that were hinted at or otherwise stipulated by the lore, thus we get an "expanded universe" thing going on.)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: cant say i expected this one...   cant say i expected this one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 23:03

1) very true. I already know why he hates racists so much
2) o dear
3) yeah that could work
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: cant say i expected this one...   cant say i expected this one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 23:06

1) That's pretty clear considering the prejudice against Quarians.

2) Yeah.....Edit to this: My friends list says he's back on now.

3) Thanks. I just hope the others like it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: cant say i expected this one...   cant say i expected this one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 23:07

1) he has more personal reasons as to why he loaths them so much
2) I think I settled it without my Admin powers
3) methinks they will
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: cant say i expected this one...   cant say i expected this one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 23:08

1) That also works.

2) Good.

3) Here's hoping. I'll make a new thread then complete with the title.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: cant say i expected this one...   cant say i expected this one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 23:09

1) involving the murder of his older sister
2) yeah. looks like I aint bad at this
3) yaaay
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: cant say i expected this one...   cant say i expected this one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 23:44

OOC contributing to the artifacts of the leviathans
They were the size of small yoga balls, not footballs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cant say i expected this one...   cant say i expected this one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cant say i expected this one...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Mass Effect RP-
Jump to: