Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The War Beneath the Waves

Go down 
+4
Local Bat Enthusiast
Sir BushWookie
Nazamroth
Gorath
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 18:27

Ooc: Damn orks stealing our fuel.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 18:28

I jump out, and immediately check around the valkyrie, gun raised.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 18:29

he sees a large ork kommando by the fuel tank, emptying it through a hole he made in it into a tank. he raises his slugga and fires, obviously missing
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 18:31

The Sister bolts upright, quickly unlocking her bolt pistol; the sound of gunfire hard to hear over the heavy rain.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 18:33

Fires a burst of super hot las beams into the ork, burning large wounds into it.

"Bastard! Choose carefully where you steal fuel!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 18:34

growling loudly the ork raises his choppa and charges, swinging at him
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 18:35

I fire more shots into the ork, making more burn wounds before turning to run.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 18:38

He would see the sister, with a fair amount of zeal; running right at the ork.

"Xeno!" She roars.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 18:41

the ork shoulderbarges the man
hard
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 18:42

Ooc: lel, he got owned.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 18:42

Instead of a techpriest I will just have the skitarii secutor and like 20 skitarii on the planet
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 18:46

For a moment I feel weightless as I am thrown through the air, hitting the ground, hard.

*Groans in pain*

"Sister, be careful.. he has survived multiple las wounds, he is strong."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 18:47

the ork sees the sister. recognizing the threat of a power armoured bolter bitch he grabs the fuel tank and legs it
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 18:47

She rams into the ork, throwing a few well placed punches and kicks; making the most of her speed and skill.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 18:48

am i to assume she rammed him in the back if he's legging it?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 18:48

Ooc: jha.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 18:49

the orks smacks her round the head with his slugga
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 18:50

She returns the favour by shooting his hand, the bolt digging into the orks flesh before exploding, sending xeno bile through the air.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 18:55

A bunch of varied weapons open up on the ork
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 18:57

OOC um hyp....you're very likely to hit the sister right now if you do that......so don't
bad idea
IC the ork goes to stab the sister
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 18:58

Ooc:With the massive choppa?
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 18:59

Stands up in pain, supporting myself with the lascarbine.

"Multiple perimeter breaches eh? Bad day I guess."

Takes a knife out of the glovebox of the valkyrie, and rushes forward to the ork.

"Hey" I say calmly to the kommando, making it turn and look, and before the ork can stab, a small combat knife is in it's neck. While the ork gasps for breath, I look it in the eyes, pulling it closer and digging the knife in.
"Die."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 19:00

OOC yes
IC the ork doesn't die. since orks don't die that easy
hell they can survive an hour without a head
the ork growls at that
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 19:02

The Sister throws Petra away, knowing the ork will tear him apart; before tackling the ork again, throwing both of them over the side of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 19:02

the ork makes an angry yelp
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 19:03

Ooc: does the ork have scuba gear on?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 19:03

yes
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 19:04

OOC: The sister is expendable. Thus is the way of the mechanicum. And also she has fucking power armour....
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 19:04

The Sister punches the ork, hitting its face.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 19:05

this damages the skuba gear badly
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 19:05

OOC back soon
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 19:06

Ooc: is it gonna hit back?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 19:06

he goes to headbutt her
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 19:08

Unable to dodge, the sister takes the blow; the orks sheer strength knocking her back; her head ringing.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 19:08

Several rhinos pull into the base, bearing markings of the holy ominosiah and the machine cult, since I was gonna use the ork to have the skitarii appear but I can't now
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 19:09

the ork struggles to his feet and makes a dash for the water
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 19:12

The sister reaches for her pistol; cursing as she can't shoot straight. And chases after it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 19:13

he's pretty close to the water now
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 19:14

the skitarii, getting out of the rhinos make careful shots past the sister into the ork
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 19:14

She keeps sprinting, catching up with the green brute.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 19:15

he jumps into the water
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 19:15

She dives over the side
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 19:16

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 19:19

and sees him swimming towards a massive ork submarine
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 19:21

+anyone listening... we have xeno below us; they have a submarine; I'm going to follow the ork+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 19:22

he reaches it and embarks as the submarine starts moving away
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 19:23

...welp you lot seem to be ignoring the skitarii so I will just go do something else then.....
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 19:24

Ooc: I'm not, they aren't shooting at me.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 19:26

They kinda where...Then since gorath said "You'll be shooting the sister aswell though"..then I did it anyway and no one reacted
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 20:09

guys?
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 20:11

OOC Will be ~1 hr/ 1hr 30
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The War Beneath the Waves
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next