Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret of the Broken spire

Go down 
+8
Chapter Master Arken
Fate
Sir BushWookie
Captain Raeven
Himfea Gaur
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
Gorath
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 23:33

"Im cap'n lec ry laddy! I am here on a search for booootyyyyy and pluunnndeeerrrr"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 23:33

She makes the sign of the aquilla, clutching her pendant like a talisman to ward off any evil that could be lurking nearby.
She removes her helmet, looking at it to see the paint seared off by the fire, and a crack in its top that saved her life.
She contemplates for a moment, deciding to head in the direction of the arbite fortress ruins.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 23:34

as he enters the crack he too sees the smoke from the ruins, and the manor atop the hill shadowing over it all. and he also sees the precinct fortress to the west. but he also makes out an imperial comms outpost, not quite as far as the precinct, but almost twice as far away as the manor is
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 23:35

as the sister turns to head west she also sees the comms outpost
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 23:36

She heads towards the manor, wary of the surrounding area, trained on the ruins and corpses of the innocent.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 23:37

*lowers the las, and strides towards him* "a dark eldar... Madder than usual"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 23:38

*Goes for the ruins*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 23:39

she comes across a large building. and hears a child crying within
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 23:39

She warily walks close, looking for a entrance.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

OOC: ITS GOING TO BE TIMMEH OLLIE

BEWARE OF TIMMEH
IC: "Yarr laddy"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 23:41

"Right, and you're not planning on... You know... Killing me and drinking my soul?"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 23:41

*He yells out*
"Anyone out there?!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

the door is open

no one answer's the guardsman, who also begins to find the desecrated bodies of men women and children. many show signs of being bound before their death
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 23:42

"Nah laddy, I am only here in search of the finest booty and plunder I can find"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 23:44

She steps inside cautiously, looking around for signs of life.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 23:44

*He covers his mouth and nose and turns to manor and walks towards it*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 23:45

she sees a ruined family home. the crying is coming from a back room

he finds more bodies as he goes. it seems the streets here have become a dumping ground for unwanted flesh
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 23:46

She moves inside, opening the back door slowly.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 23:48

*He keeps yelling out and advances tı the manor*
"Hellooooo?! Anyone?! Somebody?! Anybody?! Someone?!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 23:49

"That, is a goal I can get behind. The names sergeant..., call me zero, okay?" Ooc: that's totally not because I can't think of a name
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 23:50

"Cmon then boyo, Forward, To adventuuureeeee!" FORWARD THE IRON LEGIONNNN! AKA he goes forward with boyo
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 23:50

eventually he finds what was a pdf checkpoint, aegis defense lines and defensive emplacements everywhere. the bodies of the soldiers who once manned it are also everywhere

she finds a small girl, chained within a steel cage within the middle of the room, a slave collar around her neck. she is crying.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 23:51

*strides off towards the crack*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 23:52

"Right then xenos filth, what forgotten end of the galaxy you come from?
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 23:53

*He keeps yelling out and walking towards the manor*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 23:54

She looks at the cage, trying to comfort the child.

"Hey, it's ok; I'll get you out"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 23:54

OOC: veteran guardsman (Such variety I know) with a long-las, dual las pistols, flak armour, 2 frag grenades, a cameoline cloak and a rather large knife.

Heliwr Medrus shall be his name! You can refer to him as Bryn if you want

He shall start from the north

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-09-17, 04:04; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

"Space first mate boyo"

OOC: He is litterally calling him boyo

its his new name
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 23:56

she hears the click of a weapon behind her

himfea's guardsman hears footsteps and talking

OOC 2 things
1) WHY NO ONE STARTING IN EAST OR WEST? THERE'S COOL SHIT IN THOSE
2) which starting point in the north bush
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 23:56

OOC: Because there might be slaaneshi tentacle monsters there like you suggested there might be?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

"If it will stop you calling me boyo! My name is kaleb"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 23:57

*He walks towards to the voices*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 23:57

The sister freezes, slowly turning her head while keeping her hands clear from her weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 23:58

OOC: west outside wall!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-14, 23:59

OOC: Ollie I got unatural nife with me

The way that this nife is unatural
It causes offences

IC: "Whatever floats your boat frank"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 00:00

rodger that bush!
and hyp...who said there are none in the north?

the sister sees a cultist there, an autogun aimed at her

himfea's guy finds a full squad of cultists talking and laughing, literally drinking out of skulls

from the western crack bush's guy can see little. the first thing that catches his eye is, to the direct northeast, an incredible amount of smoke billowing forth from one location. and to the south a strange building.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 00:01

"I already hate you" *sighs, steps into the crack and surveys the area beyond*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 00:02

*as before, the northern guns dominate his view. but he does see a pdf barracks to the far west. and a chasm to the far east*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 00:04

Ooc: are there any guard posts on the wall, and any way to reach them?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 00:04

The Sister looks at the cultist; searching for weaknesses in his armour. And his general appearance.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 00:05

OOC it's too far away to see
IC *he wears little to no armour, and has a mask over his face*
"Okay you dumb bitch, drop the gun or i shoot"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 00:05

*he brings up his long las and aims at the strange building in an attempt to discern more details about it*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 00:06

*He quickly takes some dark mud from the ground and applies it around his eyes removes the aquila on his chest with his blade - which is the only aquila on his outfit - and walk towards them slowly, his autorifle strapped to his back*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 00:06

Ooc: .... Wait gorath, wouldn't it be easier go you if we were all together?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 00:07

*it seems to be some form or medical building*

the cultists hear him and turn, going for their weapons
OOC yes. but also easier for you
and i aint making this easy
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 00:08

She does so, not making any sudden movements, but at the last moment, punches him square in the kneecap.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 00:08

he yells as his finger grips on the trigger, the gun firing
OOC roll to dodge. D100
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 00:10

OOC: LOOOOOOOTT!!!

*he slowly makes his way toward it keeping and eye on his surroundings*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 00:10

Gorath wrote:
he yells as his finger grips on the trigger, the gun firing
OOC roll to dodge. D100
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 00:12

*He smiles like a madman raising his hands up to his shoulders, keeps walking*
"Why you be so hasty to take your weapons."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-09-15, 00:12

Ooc common!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret of the Broken spire
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next