Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret of the Broken spire

Go down 
+5
Gorath
Dargoth
Fate
cow-man
Himfea Gaur
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 16:12

I know
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 16:13

that's
fucking
crazy
IC for now he still hears nothing.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 16:14

Ghazkull is a monster of a ork.

Shame he got Cheezed.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 16:15

OOC whatdya mean he got cheezed?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 16:15

Nearly as cheezed as the grey knights cheese?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 16:16

Basically.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 16:16

CHEESE!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 16:17

He has so many special rules, buffs, amazing armour and invun, gives everything everything.

He's worse than draigo in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 16:18

um
you do realize except when he calls his waagh he has no invun right?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 16:18

That's why he has a meatshield until that happens.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 16:19

He doesn't have cybork?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 16:19

oh yeh, thats FNP now isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 16:20

he does
that only gives him a 6+ feel no pain now

and yeah but that seriously hampers his awesomeness
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 16:20

"Walkin' along, walkin' along, just keep walkin' along"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 16:21

oh look...that 6+ fnp I can give my entire army for free
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 16:21

Still cheese.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 16:22

exactly
it's bullshit it is
and how is he?
i mean from what i can tell, unless he waaaghs, a standard marine captain with the burning blade would gut him pretty damn quick
IC he finds another cell door, wide open
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 16:23

"A standard marine captain with the burning blade"

"A STANDARD

MARINE

CAPTAIN

WITH THE BURNING

BLADE"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 16:24

you amuse me george
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 16:26

He pokes his head around the doorframe with his cherry shoota ready
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 16:29

by which i mean just a vanilla captain with that upgrade
hell any ap2 weapons will rip him apart, unless they're stuff that hits at the same time as him, cause he'll rip apart the weilder back
you wan't OP? wait till i tell you bout the council of the waagh formation

IC he sees a steed of slaanesh within. it stands at his presence and steps forward
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 16:32

But by saying a Standard marine chapter with a chapter relic, that no longer makes him a standard marine captain
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 16:32

OOC you get what i mean
and seriously
council of the waagh
it's a deathstar like no deathstar you've seen before
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 16:33

"Wot? Anotha beasty?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 16:35

Im still amused
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 16:44

OOC: I'll wait until the Orks are distracted and then get the fuck away
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 16:52

OOC. ...i swear, this woman is turning into a psycho... seems like the centuries took their toll...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 17:00

OOC: This is what happens when you let you pseudo girlfriend dabble in necromancy
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 17:01

OOC: your*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 17:06

OOC: well, yeah.... according to the plot, we learned it, and becamw liches only because we couldnt have stayed alive long enough to escape othewise.... then a bunch of our guys found us, then we spent more than a year underground while carefully administering poison to ourselves until we died, and everyone else was still alive too... then we got out after a few day's journey.... i mean if we stayed alive for a year, surely we culd have just walked out without killing ourselves...
So now shes raising an undead army and attacking the orcish high shaman or whatever... if she wasnt dead already, i would just assume its her period...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 17:06

put this way hyp
3-10 nobs, one with a waagh banner
a big mek
dok grotsnik
2 warbosses
and ghaz
as one squad
IC it steps towards him
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 17:12

OOC: wow
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 17:15

CHEEEEESSSSSEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 17:18

there's more
while the waagh banner guy is alive the squad gets +1ws, and all orks within 12" re roll morale
the warbosses permenantly have +1ws which stacks with the banner, making them WS7
while grotsnik lives they got fearless and feel no pain
and ghaz gets 2 warlord traits from the ghaz supplement on top of his usual one
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 17:28

OOC: how many points though?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 17:29

CCCHHHHHHEEEEAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 17:29

exactly the same as if you took these guys seperatly rather than as a formation
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 17:31

*dies from cheese overdose*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 17:48

Well then
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 17:51

also there's the bully boyz
3 units of meganobs
all have fearless, fear and +1Ws
and then there's the blitz brigade
5 battle wagons
all gain scout
however, if they do a scout move then models inside cannot assault out of them turn 1
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 17:51

also gotta go
will be back asap
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 17:55

*does from cheese overdose*

*again*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 17:56

OOC hello gents
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 18:00

OOC hello
I got a quin-barreled cherry shoota
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 18:13

Silas: I smell the foul stentch of daemon. Maybe not a good idea to enter here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 18:15

OOC: hello!
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 18:23

OOC: Heaveno!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 18:39

"What other choice do we have? With that creature out there, we would be noticed" she turns, looking at him eye to eye.

"Silas... we need to work together to survive this, going back will mean death"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 19:06

Silas: I cannot deny that, Sororita. By the way, I'm very low on ammo and my arms are quite tired. I'm pretty sure that we are leading to another certain trap, but we cannot get back too, as you say so.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 19:09

This is why I want a 1st brotherhood supplement for the grey knights

So I can use mordrak

And counter all this cheese with more cheese
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-23, 19:10

Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 10696228_837326196308377_3331425950675093909_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret of the Broken spire
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next