Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret of the Broken spire

Go down 
+6
Local Bat Enthusiast
Himfea Gaur
Faelwen
Nazamroth
Dargoth
Fate
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:08

hey nerus
IC it looks like a necklace, laced with wolf teeth
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:09

BANZAAAAIIII!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:09

Sorry, my thing glitched out for a second there.

Ic: she picks it up, looking at the teeth to see if there are any details.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:10

well hey naz
IC they are huge. only one species of wolf in the galaxy has teeth that big
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:11

/...and that is, Space Wolves.... those are the teeth of dead space wolf space marines.../
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:14

Ooc: huh... weird how thats here.

Ic: she puts it Jn the medi bag, checking around the room for anything of interest.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:16

there are several adamantium doors along the walls
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:16

OOC ok so I have a fellow student (who's a girl so it's ok) who's like an expert drawer and spends her leisurely time drawing from MLP characters
I just glanced over and recognized the one picture from that "twisted" version of Soul's theme song
I am officially corrupted as my mind recalls all those images
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:17

MLP? o.O
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:17

Ooc: oh hell no.

Ic: she looks to see if there is a way to look inside.
(Grate or small window or summin)
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:18

OOC MLP
Yes

Bronies...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:18

My little pony I imagine.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

there is a small window, with a little mettle slider covering it
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

OOC. ..oh... so thats what MLP is.... so..... its a pony-soul? o.O
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:19

She slides it across, looking in.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:20

OOC she draws the characters from MLP
And that song "Monster" plays heavily in my head with those images on a roll
"I feel like a monster"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:21

inside the first one...is a bloodletter. it's sleeping....and it has the arms of a genestealer
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:21

OOC: ......i honestly dont see the connection...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

OOC. ......demons dont sleep!
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:22

OOC course I isolated the sing from what Dargoth found and I achieved this
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:22

Ooc: waitwait wait wait... WAIT A MINUTE...

...now, how does this make sense.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:23

OOC incase it's not obvious from the fact you're in a torture chamber/mad scientist lab....SOMEONE DID SOMETHING STRANGE TO IT TO MAKE IT LIKE THAT
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:24

Nazamroth wrote:
OOC: ......i honestly dont see the connection...
OOC and here is your connection
If this kills your load speed I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:26

Ooc: but why doesn't the daemon just warp through the wall? Or defy logic... like what daemons do?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:27

OOC i refer you to my previous post
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:29

OOC. ...so.... if i understood it right, this video shocked you so much that now that you have seen ponies being drawn, you began having symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder....? o.O
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:30

OOC like hell if I succumb
If anything it fills my mind to further greatness
For the Darkness
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:30

Ooc: alright then...

Ic: closes grate and walks back upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:31

OOC I did say there were other adamantium door nerus
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:35

OOC. ...you opened the door to a torture chamber with an unconscious demon of slaughter inside. what do you do?
A) head deeper into sahit that even a demon couldnt handle
B) get out while you still can

....tough choice....
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:36

Ooc: yes, look into the deprived maniacs laboratory of evil morbidity.

Ic: she checks the next door.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:37

OOC. ..and here i was, thinking that youre smart... turns out, you just missed a detail...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:38

inside is what looks like some twisted hybrid of ork and kroot
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:39

Ooc: seems legit.
Can I go now?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:40

OOC your choice
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:42

OOC choose now!
For today I'll be providing Orky handling of a tame daemon!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:44

/ou find this epic loot on your way out:/
Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 AwbQwy1_460sa_v1
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:44

She closes the grate, barring the entrance on her way out.
She then heads to the lab.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:50

she hears noises from those doors now, like something is trying to escape
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 14:57

hey nerus
found an interesting comment on BoLS about the loss of characters in 7th ed
"One of the things that I find interesting(playing since third ed) is this reliance on special characters to the point where it HAS to be that character. What almost everyone seems to be missing is that almost all of the characters can be closely replicated via the relics or via modeling while still maintaining a very close approximation of the character. Mordrek? Take the strike formation and attach him to a unit of terminators that you have painted as Ghost terminators. Now you have the freedom to equip him as you like. Thrawn? Get the IWND armor on your HQ. Once again very similar but with the freedom to equip him how you like. Almost everything a special character does can be closely approximated within the rules and now you have the freedom to equip them as you like. No more flipping plasma pistols."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 15:12

Cool I guess.

She tries her best to not let it bother her, moving on.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 15:20

OOC yeah. an interesting take. they did similar with the loss of wazdakka gutsmek, but the addition of warboss gazbag's blitzbike
IC they keep banging on the doors as she goes
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 15:26

Ooc: I hope they can't get through adamantium.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 15:27

OOC.
Me: alright, the enemy sorrounded us, outnumbers us, and is way more powerful individually as well. however, i have devised a cunning plan. We shall await their attacks here, in our fortified position, and wait until they run out of gold. I have already arranged our troops in an efficient manner that allows rotrations and healing at the same time so we can withstand their attacks for a while. then we...
AI Ally: CHAAAAAAARGEEEEEEE!!! /does just that/
Me: ..........
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 15:29

OOC they can't
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 15:41

OOC. also, the AI ally has excellent troops. even i would be glad if i got such an army without cheating. even so, after cheat-instakilling 2 of the 3 enemy leaders, leaving only one, the kill ratio so far, is about 10:1 to the enemy... they are totally not overpowered at all...
i have several millenia old legendary warriors, a squadron of dragon riders, the best swordsmen and bowmen in the world, and 3 of their cheapest mobs can kill any of them in a single turn...
the campaign creator just gave all of them boss level spells(even the grunts that are only supposed to have a sword attack...), and even buffed hem with extra effects, damage, and attack times....
seriously, such mobs are usually bosses, not grunts swarming around me by the dozens,.... a campaign does not become good because its filled with boss level enemies at every turn...
Hell, i dont even know what strategy im supposed to use... i cant even use meatshields, partly because i cant possibly get enough gold to sustain said shield, and even if i do, their units just steamroll through them...

....wow... the boss' melee attack could easily kill *any* of my units with 2 hits... not OP at all... basically, if i attack him, i die...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 15:56

.....guyz?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 16:01

Jha
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 16:04

OOC. ...just found out that recently-un-undeaded now-demigod elf pseudogirlfriend is pregnant... how the hell did that even happen... there wasnt even an implication that something ike that happened...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 16:17

well now wat
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 16:20

OOC. ..now? i feel like the polish at the start of WW2... im up against an army that far outnumbers mine(most of which are on the same side, so no internal battle), and every single one of them is more than a match for any of my elite force...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret of the Broken spire
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next