Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret of the Broken spire

Go down 
+8
Gorath
Sir BushWookie
Nazamroth
Captain Raeven
Local Bat Enthusiast
Faelwen
Himfea Gaur
cow-man
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Himfea Gaur

Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 08:56

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 13:59

it removes one of the teeth from the pendant and hands it to her. it's clear said tooth is infact a container of some kind
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 15:06

Deep in the crumbling walls
The souls of the cursed will fall
Though kingdoms will fade, decay
The ghosts of the past shall stay
Locked away
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 15:30

Ooc. New avatar i see?
Welp, i hope i wont fuck up too much today... If they decide to make me do the job they recruited me for this time, that is... Im not even sure if i want that, actually... Its kinda convenient being just another faceless grunt among the hundred+ others...
Well, anyway, bye
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 15:34

bai
and bitch please i'm evil zeus
the lord of cinders
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 15:43

She puts the knife down and opens the container.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 15:45

there is some green liquid within
OOC wolf priest healing balms
what they use as battlefield meds rather than a narthecium
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 15:45

Ooc: that a actual thing?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 15:46

OOC yes
tabletop wise that's what they have which gives their squad a 6+ feel no pain
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 15:47

Ooc: mines 5+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 15:48

yes
but you aren't also a badass chaplain who gives their squad feel no pain against an entire unit type
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 18:01

WHY IS HE GWYN

GORATH

WHY ARE YOU GWYN!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 18:03

PRAISE
THE 
SUN
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 18:04

10/10 can't argue with
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 18:26

*He moans*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 18:30

"It looks like healing balm..." She smudges it on her finger, rubbing it on his wound.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 18:50

it seems to work
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 18:51

Ooc: hell yeah!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 20:18

OOC: *yawns* good afternoon or evening!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 20:23

yoyoyo
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 20:38

Sup?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 20:44

nm
paintin me second squad of boyz
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 20:45

Sweet!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 20:46

yep Smile
after that i got ten flashgitz, 2 trukks, 3 kans, a deff dredd and a bomma to finish by sunday...oh got what have i got myself into
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 20:50

Hahaha, sounds like you're in for an enjoyable few days!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 20:50

yeeeeep :P
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 20:54

My army is fully painted and based.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 20:56

awesome
mine would be
but it's new
and half of my boyz didn't have heads until tuesday
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 20:56

Hheheeheheheehehe
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 20:58

I've had a fairly large IG army for a few years, only 5 of my guardsmen have a paint job that I actually like.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 21:00

Spray em black and start again.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 21:02

well
tomorrow i test my army against either dark eldar or spehss wolves
hopefully it'll go well
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 21:02

Ran out of spray paint last week, mother won't drive me to the local GW because she despises the hobby.
She thinks that I should be going out and trying to get laid *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 21:03

excuse my french but
how is it any of her fucking concern if you aren't out getting laid and are instead painting warhammer?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 21:09

And why not both.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 21:11

(In response to Gor) Because she thinks I should be acting 2 years older than I am. Plus she believes that sex will solve my social problems....

(In responce to Nerus) I lack a girlfriend, no sex for me.
(Buuuuuuut there's a teensy weensy chance that I might get back with my ex)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 21:13

(you keep clinging to that hope ;) good luck to ye)
yeah you're talking to a guy who has accepted he's condemned to a likely sexless and relationshipless life. and there was much rejoicing (yaaaaaaaaaay)
in all seriousness, it still aint any of her fukin business!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 21:23

( I plan to, thanks!)

You sound like me a year ago, but returning to the original topic:
She is incredibly stupid at times, especially when it comes to me. She likes to think that everything is her business when it comes to me.
Of course, should I get back together with Laura, mother will go nuts (my mum hates my ex) and realise that I don't give a damn about her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 21:26

1) funny thing my parents are the opposite. they literally say to eachother when they think i can't hear 'at least he's spending his money on a nice hobby rather than booze and drugs and stuff like that'
2) honestly, when it comes to me and relationships, lets just say that really thinking about it i suppose you could say i had one bad experience and that kinda influences my thoughts on it now....but i stopped caring a few years ago
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 21:34

1) that's what my welsh family say, but with a welsh accent.
2) Sorry to hear about that mate
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 21:36

1) heh
2) don't worry about it. like the lord of cinders i have now taken as my avatar, i have accepted my fate
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 21:42

Maybe the fates have something in store for you.

I'll return later, I have to take my sister to the park
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 21:52

maybe
we'll see
and cya later then :P
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 22:16

Aaaaand I'm back!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 22:25

YAy
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 22:25

yay!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 22:27

Yay me!!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 22:29

yes
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 22:37

Soooo
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 22:39

things?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-10-03, 22:44

Things!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret of the Broken spire
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next