Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret of the Broken spire

Go down 
+8
Gorath
Sir BushWookie
Nazamroth
Captain Raeven
Local Bat Enthusiast
Faelwen
Himfea Gaur
cow-man
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dargoth

Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 00:49

sent it
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 00:50

It hasn't appeared yet
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 00:51

you got it right or did I send it to naz on accident
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 00:51

I haven't got it
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

Sir_BushWookie wrote:
It hasn't appeared yet
sod naz is going to be confused
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 00:52

you get it this time
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 00:55

Yep!
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 01:10

post her back story if you want the whole thing
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 01:12

Here or in a PM
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 01:12

here if you want the gm has seen it
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 01:18

Boobies

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-10-10, 01:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 01:19

Sir_BushWookie wrote:
COPY AND PASTE!

never posted Souls backstory on the thread but gors seen the whole thing, during the time when soul was 14-17 she was tortured as a personal plaything by a champion of slannesh (not in that way, he like stitching and cutting her) during that time to try and spite him she bit off her own tongue in order to die so his "perfect canvas" would rot. as a personal fuc* you to her the champion using a ritual bound her soul to the materium (via her body) so she could never die. every time she gets close to passing on her soul is wretched back into her body (all the injuries still remain and takes natural time to heal so every waking moment for her is agony (hot plasma hurts when it cant kill you) so every time she dies she wakes a few days or hours later in incredible pain tho she's not bleeding anymore and most wounds are forcibly burned shut
and you spoiled the big supries that every one new do to the first letter being sent to multiple people besides you
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 01:19

I WAS TALKING ABOUT HER ACTUAL BACKSTORY
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 01:20

OOC I didn't get a message, do you know the parameters you sent it in?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 01:20

Faelwen wrote:
OOC I didn't get a message, do you know the parameters you sent it in?
probably went to all my friends
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 01:21

here's her life story

well she was born 19 years ago on a desert planet called tark4112 it was a simple world not much going in or out.
anyway she was born with a third eye witch made her parents ashamed and hateful of her because they had sired "a piece of mutant trash" as her father put it. they dident even giver her a name just called her you or it. cont.

growing up was hard as she still had to go to learning centers and interact with other people you can imagin how her hair and extra eye made her stand out, to make matters worse her teacher used her as an example of what a the minimum of what a lowly mutant could be, much to the enjoyment of the class. cont.

on her 5th birth day her mother died of a wasting sickness leaving behind a disgrunted alchoholic of a father and more amunition for her bullies as she was a "kin killer" (in reality the sickness was caused by her work in a refinery but the fact she caught it a few months after souls birth left peoples imaginations running) anyway most of her child hood was like that untill her 12 birthday. cont.

when she reached the age of 12 she joined the militia as "that was the only place a mistake like you can do any good" elloquently spoken by her father. the training was brutal and the harasment never stoped. she ended up top of her class in cqc and survival training and had a fairly happy year give or take a beating. that changed when a chaos invasion lead by a champion of slannesh invaded thier world quickly overpowering the militia and destroying the towns. soul was taken prisoner and brought to be a plaything for the lord who had a love of sowing. cont.

he would never let anyone near her for fear of ruining his artwork which he took great pride in a cut here a stich there before long her body was covered in scars that formed elabored decorations and becasue she refused to let him hear her scream in a fit of sadisim he sowed her mouth shut so he dident have to hear her ridicule. this went on for another 2 years ending when a champion of khorn raided the slanneshi champions world for a prievious grievence. cont.

the khornate stormed the slanneshis palace in a bloody battle and found soul chined and gaged blood dripping from fresh cuts, thinking to put her out of her misiry not out of mercy, but to deny she who thirst anymore satisfaction. yet when he raised his sword the girl he thought broken was soon clawing at his face in a fit of rage so pure that even the blood god took notice. tho her actions were in vain as she was week from starvation and blood loss the champion saw a spark in her, not one to waste he took her and showed her the ways of khorn ( a few battles later and several trials she finds herself here and thats about it the slannishi champion is still alive and so is her mentor (who named her soul on account of her sperit) who is the closest thing to a actual father she knows
Assassin: the bandeges in her picture were all she actually had to whear most of the time her scarf is about the only thing she treasures
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 01:21

its not breakable

the grot remains scared

they step on it
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 01:23

soul continues her walk
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 01:25

OOC and I didn't say that said spark to continue died give or take almost 10 minutes after I posted

It never got stronger
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 01:25

OOC: wow! Btw I edited my post

*he holds on*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 01:28

Sir_BushWookie wrote:
Boobies
Nice editing
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 01:29

Faelwen wrote:
Sir_BushWookie wrote:
Boobies
Nice editing
cats out of the bag already but yes nice editing
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 01:32

OOC: sorry
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 01:34

the grot hops up on her head

the ground shakes some more
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 01:36

soul leans against the wall to keep her balance during the shaking
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 01:43

*is still inside the Taurox*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 01:45

"Come on we're almost there"

"boss what's dat?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 01:47

soul just gives a soft grunt to convey confusion
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 01:49

"...."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 01:49

eventually they reach the camp

"um...you don't know boss?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 01:54

she nods
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 01:55

OOC using the oldest topic I'm watching, I figured that this forum is about over 6 months old now
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 02:00

"We here?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 02:05

the grot trembles

"yeah we're here"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 02:07

soul gives it a pat to try and reassure it then keeps walking
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 02:12

"Sweet"
*he opens the door*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 02:27

well im calling It gents and I will be at disny world for the rest of next week so there will be no word of me till I get back
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 02:28

Alright, have fun mate!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 02:52

he finds himself in what looks like a refugee camp

the grot trembles a little less
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 05:52

*He gets back to the doors, looks around, is there anything else out of lab and lord's room?*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 11:39

i here
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 11:53

OOC aye
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 12:03

hai fae
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 12:10

OOC hi
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 12:11

how are you buddy?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 12:13

OOC alright
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 12:14

dya wanna do SOMETHING?
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 12:20

notice me gorpai
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 12:21

OOC wait did you walk away from the lord's room?
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 13:48

OOC: Yes
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-10-10, 14:00

OOC came back from a chrome update on my tablet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret of the Broken spire   Secret of the Broken spire - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret of the Broken spire
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next