Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Escape From Karasov.

Go down 
+5
Faelwen
Gorath
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
cow-man
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:17

He goes back to the peoples
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:22

OOC: that was fairly successful, though I lost a quarter of my health
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:25

Ooc will have to call it for tonight after this. Will try get on to start from 8 again tomorrow.

Ic
Eren returns to see the door locked. The commissar is pretty occupied
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:25

He knocks on the door
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:26

Ooc: sorry I didn't make it for 8 I was with my girlfriend
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:27

OOC: Alright

*he stands and walks to the door*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:28

"Open up its the pizza man"

OOC: *Insert piss take comment here about raeven* (Im jking so hard my balls are exploding out my head

My eye balls

What the fuck where you lot thinking)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:29

OOC: Raevan has a girlfriend....I remember when I had a girlfriend *cries*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:29

well
now ortus is gone
WAHT DO PEEPS WONT TA DOO
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:30

I have a plan for a bit

And...Well...Uhm...WELL...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:31

OOC: I dunno
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:31

i'mma quickly make the topic i suggested in the 'a fun idea' poll
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:33

OOC: Bushwookie answer me IC m8
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:34

Ooc: yeahp anywho
Ic: *walks up behind lilentos* "hurry up and open the door I'm freezing my balls off out here"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:35

OOC: Im called Eren Jeager Bombastic in this m8
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:35

*unlocks ad opens the door*
"More of them I presume"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:37

He walks in, takes the flask of alcohol from the commiesaar and downs it

"Hell yes alot more, 100 metres, that direction" *Points*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:41

*shakes the snow off himself before walking in*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:42

*closes and locks the door*
"Had you done that earlier the commissar wouldn't be pissed. Still atleast the deployment will be somewhat interesting now"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:43

"By interesting you mean "fucked" "
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:44

Ooc talk amongst yourself ic and look around no interact with creatures.
Ic
The commissar goes to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:45

"They're not that hard to kill"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:45

"I know"

OOC: He drank it

YA HAPPY WILL
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:46

"Your lasgun was overcharged, and you got a lucky shot"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:47

*sits down heavily and lights a lho stick* "throne damn it were so screwed"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:48

*he pulls the las carbine off his back* "piece of junk won't even scratch em"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:48

"Pfft, skill" *he chuckles*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:49

He laughs back.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:51

"Oi, we'll be fine. They wield spears, the technology gap should make then weary of us. Especially since I can kill them"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:52

"Spear can still kill"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:53

"And our good old guardsman issue cardboard box armour will give us a bit of protection"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:54

*puffs the lho stick* "huh, listen here, I've seen xenos that could kill a space marine without the spear, eaten em in fact, I can tell ya, were fucked"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:55

"You havn't seen nothing of the sort"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:57

"I've seen Tau battlesuit formations get annihilated by a special weapon squad who took zero casualties"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 22:59

*he leans forward, and takes a long drag* "spiders, tunnel spiders the size of a leman russ, I spent three months trapped in an abandoned mine, with an arbite and a knife for company... I seen them kid."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 23:01

"An I suppose you'd have been w'them? See, we should blow that pricks brains all o'er that bunk, an cut n run"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 23:04

"Spiders the size of tanks... emperor be damned"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 23:05

"Not the smartest idea, we'll be interrogated on how he died"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 23:06

"Tha's right, we learnt to kill em with mining explosives, but damn it *he flexes his arm* I lost a little of myself doin it"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 23:07

Erens just sitting in the corner
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 23:08

"I survived a dark eldar raid one time"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 23:09

Grimm stands, walking over to Eren and sitting down by him.

"You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 23:09

*leans back slowly* "were screwed either way, you wanna die fighting xenos, or die to some commissars las pistol?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 23:10

"Damn, you musta been scared outa your mind, those eldar are somethin else, crazy, evil."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 23:11

In a low and hushed voice "Ill kill them all"

In the past, he has used this term several times, talking about how he was going to murder those who killed so many and his mother
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 23:12

OOC ETTECH ORN TEETARN
IC "Trust me, it was some crazy shit"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 23:13

NO duh
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 23:13

"You know I've got your back, were in this together... we know what we went through; you don't need to prove yourself"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 23:14

"Im just gonna go get some sleep"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 23:16

Grimm nods, moving to his own bunk, leaving his autogun leaning on its rest.
He also, removes his faceplate, his other half of the face concealed by the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-10-15, 23:17

"I'll take first watch, ain't like I'm tired anyway" *he walks to the door unlocks it, and steps outside, closing it behind him and pulling his mask up*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape From Karasov.
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next