Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

order of blazing light

Go down 
+5
Faelwen
Nazamroth
Shas'O Ar'Kais
Local Bat Enthusiast
cow-man
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

order of blazing light - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 12:22

OOC. ....aaaaaand, i fucked up yet again.... seriously, one little mistake, and my whole ship design and all the work i put into it up to that point minght as well be thrown into the trash.... ill just keep myself to building fortifications and underground bases....

Edit: didnt know it was a perfect cube... why would orks even do that.... dont tell me that they were the ones who did it.... i doubt that their "engineers" even undertsand the concepts of perpendicular and paralell....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 12:24

yoo underestimate bork
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 12:25

OOC. i am at least 3% sure that you overestimate him
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 12:28

and why is that? why is a cube shape so hard for a big mek to grasp?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 12:29

.......when was the last time you saw anything orkish that had regularity to it...?
even their aircraft are assimetric...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 12:32

Spoiler:

don't look too asymmetrical to me
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 12:37

.....after some research, i withdraw my last argument....
it was derived from the models i saw in DoW, and labeled as shabby pieces of junk metal or something like that...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 12:38

yeah the ork planes from dawn of war are old ones you can't even buy anymore
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 12:56

OOC. ..........i dont understand.... theres the new robocraft update... the borderlands pre-sequel... hitman: absolution.... and a bunch of other games ready to play.... and im just so bored of them....
are these games really just boring, and i ran out of good games that run on my computer, or has the worst happened and..... have i gotten bored of gaming itself..... no....that cant be.... my life would lose most of what little entertainment i have left......
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 12:59

not sure what to say
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 13:00

OOC yesterday I identified the beast in a homework assignment
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 13:01

At the grey knight fleet, hundreds of space marine cruisers appear, Judda has returned.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 13:02

order of blazing light - Page 5 1406685601faiThenumbersoftheBeast
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 13:03

OOC. if you direct your attention here, you may or may not be shocked, or at leats suprised at the sheer stupidity of our govenrment:

order of blazing light - Page 5 ABQnnYz_700b_v1

and they still wonder why more and more people emigrate with no plans or intentions to return...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 13:56

oh
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 14:12

+grey knights, we need to talk; this is Judda+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 14:17

+I did not expect to see you here Judda+
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 14:19

+it is not my way to see innocent people die, you know this well+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 14:20

+Indeed I do+
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 14:22

+we need your help, as much as you need ours; for now, we must put former rivalries aside for the greater goal+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 14:24

+never thought I would hear that...But I agree+
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 14:26

+These orks have amassed a powerful device of some kind, a cube that has massive shields and armour; near impenetrable... it must be destroyed; we can't risk the schematics reaching other xeno+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 14:27

the sons of judda detect a meteor shower headed their way
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 14:30

The fleet turns to face the new threat.

+all captains, prepare your men, protect the innocent+

+In the name of Judda+ the captains call out in unison, the four strike cruisers backed up by 3 hunter destroyers, 1 nova frigate and 1 gladius frigate
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 14:31

the meteors get closer
no life signs anywhere in the shower
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 14:33

They predict their course and stay away from their flight path, weapons trained on them.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 14:36

some of them start altering course the rest seem aimed at the planet below
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 14:41

+grey knights, help us neutralize the asteroids heading planet side!+ call out the frigates, their engines powering up as they fail them, their weapons opening fire with brutal efficiency.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 14:43

The strike cruisers and other vessels open fire, nimbly avoiding the asteroids that as they fire at them
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 14:44

many of them are destroyed and break into shards...
however some which are destroyed are close enough to the sons of judda's ships that the shards impact with their hulls. something unknown within the shards causes them to fuse with the hulls of the ships
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 14:46

Many of the shards would be vaporized by the ships shields, but a few would make it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 14:47

the ships detect hull breaches at the locations where the shards impact and fuse
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 14:49

Control teams move in, sealing off those sections by locking down the doors.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 14:50

something within the ships starts physically cutting great holes through bulkheads, creating a path out of the locked down areas
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 14:53

+This is frigate Vengeance, we are under attack, we will try and repel boarders+ says the shipmaster, the frigate moving at high speeds.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 14:54

if they have an astropath aboard, he would detect dozens upon dozens of teleports within the locked down sections
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 14:58

They don't, but scanners on the ship do.

The human crew and a few marines arm themselves, taking close quarters weapons, shotguns, pistols and swords.

The marines are small compared to a normal marine, wearing beaky armour and being on average 6-7.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 14:59

OOC: Hey guys.
I think I am ready to return to all this.
I am going to play my cards right and implement a support character that Imperium and rogue elements alike can access easily.

That is, if you'll have me and my buggy time-zone self?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 15:00

the last bulkhead falls.....and on the other side they see what looks like an imperial guardsman....with heavy cybernetic enhancements
OOC why not arkais Smile
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 15:01

OOC: Alright then, there is alot of pages, what is going on here?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 15:01

OOC. YOU BASTEEEEERD!
two squads and their drill seargant have been frozen in timne, painfully aware of the months you spent away, waiting for your return!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 15:02

OOC long story short
grey knights, space marines and sororitas working together to combat a daemon lord
but now something wierd and chaosy has happened thanks to cow-man here
and now cyborg orks have shown up in system on a space hulk shaped like a cube
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 15:03

They gun it down, 3 bolts impacting with it, splurging blood in all directions.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 15:05

he falls, but they see more behind him, not just guardsmen, but also sororitas, all armed with the typical weapons you would expect them to have, and with heavy cybernetics. they open fire on the marines
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 15:06

The marines take the shots, their heightened senses and keen reflexes allow them to avoid most of the incoming fire, and they open up themselves, humans behind bringing large cargo boxes to use as makeshift cover.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 15:07

the cyborgs push forward, caring little for any hits they take that do not kill them, continuously firing
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 15:10

Many warning signs are flashed all across the proximity alerts of ships as suddenly a ship drops out of warp space above the planet.

The ship resembles a battle barge, although there are some changes here and there.
Namily, what seems to be various Eldar additions to the ship, plating, engines and etcetera...as well as the giant skull gracing the front of the ship.

Purple energy crackles off the ship as it hangs over the world.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 15:11

"Back abomination!" A marine shouts, his weapon hitting its mark as the bolt shell impacts with a cyborgs head, the bolt exploding inside.

The humans start firing, their autopistols and shotguns roaring.

Judda looks at the new ship.
"In the name of Judda" one of the marines shouts.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 15:12

OOC ....i like how he just ignores me...
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 15:13

The ship swoops down out of orbit, seemingly heading "skull first" towards the battle.

OOC: My apologies Naz.
We will continue that with renewed vigor.
Oh yes we shall!
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-23, 15:13

Meanwhile in the ground in the grand cathedral
Hellaina: I swear if this situation goes any further south I'm gonna have to call for martyrdom protocol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: order of blazing light   order of blazing light - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

order of blazing light
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next