Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Escape From Karasov.

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
cow-man
Ortus
Gorath
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ortus

Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 22:32

"Where is Mr I break lasguns?" Hannes says worredly.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 22:34

*passes out*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 22:40

Calling it for tonight seeya tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 22:42

OOC: See ya
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 22:55

*jax is kneeling by the grave, head I his hands and repeating something, over and over, sobbing into his hands. Only hannes is close enough to hear it.* "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry I didn't save you... I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-28, 23:18

OOC: What a productive session! I'm practically dead, Jax is crying and Grimm is lost
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 09:54

OOC: well grimm managed to fall over for 20 minutes, you have a penchant for having things blow up in your hands, and jax was pretty fucked up to begin with.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 10:04

Grimm stands, his body weary from the constant cold, the snow beneath him a weak crimson.
"Where... Oh" he says, rubbing his forehead, his metal faceplate moist from the cold, frost covering its surface.

He looks around, looking for a landmark or something, anything.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 10:09

"W..what happened in there, jax?"

Grimm sees a civilian hut not far away. Its windows have light flowing out of it.. it may be occupied.

OOC Anyone want to hear how much health they have? been keeping it to myself secretly.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 10:19

Ooc: sure

Grimm heads that way, gun pointed forwards.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 10:21

The door is slightly ajar.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 10:25

He opens it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 10:29

*jax just buries his face further into his hands, and falls silent*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 10:35

Hannes goes closer, concerned.

"What happened in there?"

_

Grimm would open the door to see a family, huddling in the corner, the father holding a shotgun standing infront of a woman and a young boy, with a dead xenos infront of him.

"Who are you, and do you plan to kill us!"

He pulls back the pump, an empty shell ejecting from the side.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 10:41

"I'm friendly, my outpost was attacked by these things *gestures to the xeno* my names Grimm, I'm a imperial guardsman" he says, slowly putting his autogun down.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 10:43

OOC olli you have 11 health
raeven 7
bush 10, but in a wounded state.
hannes 4
euan/lilentos 8.

IC

He lowers the shotgun.

"Ahh, aslong as you aren't here to hurt us, you dont need to drop your guns. I'd feel safer if you had it. Can we help you in anyway?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 10:46

"I need somewhere to hold up for a while, I was separated from my squad, and I don't know if they are still alive"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 10:49

"You can sleep in the guest room if you want, and can take my snowmobile tomorrow if you leave. Its old and barely works, and itll only fit you on it but you can take it to catch up. We are gonna try our luck here until we truly have to leave, but the army will have dealt with it before then, right? if they haven't, i have a way of transport, but..."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 10:53

"It's not safe here, I saw a horde of them, moving gradually I'm this direction, I managed to get ahead of them, but I can't be sure how long you'll be safe, they have killed every human they have come across... either you come with me, or I stay and help you fight"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 10:58

"We'll stay the night, then we will come with you. You are welcome to eat, drink and stay."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 11:00

"I thank you, it's good to know I'm not the only one left" Grimm thanks.
"What are your names?"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 11:06

"Drew, Cath, and Gus. Gus is only 4... I can't let him die.."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 11:10

Grimm nods.
"Alright, when did this arrive?" He gestures to the xeno corpse.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 11:11

"Few minutes before you."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 11:17

"This way of transport you were talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 11:23

"4 seated tracked vehicle, refurbished military transport "
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 11:28

"And is there a complication?"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 11:30

"None, why? Just old."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 11:32

"Just don't want any unexpected surprises"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 11:47

"Shouldn't be any. Make yourself at home, we will leave in the morning."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 11:58

*he does so*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 12:01

Morning arrives, and you awoken by Drew, who pushes a finger to his lip and passes you your autogun.

"They're out there.." he says in a hushed voice.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 12:04

Grimm nods, pulling back the lock and loading his rifle.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 12:06

*Jax stands, shakes his head, and walks back to bush* "you okay mate?"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 12:10

Hannes just walks off and sits.

Drew walks to the window and says
"Out there, three of them. We could possibly take them.."
Three of the xenos are standing there, talking in a foreign language.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 12:13

"How many shells you got in that thing?"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 12:21

"6."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 12:22

"Alright... tell your family to stay inside until it's safe, you and I will take them by surprise, and gun them down; aim for flesh, their armour is strong, but they still bleed if you hit em hard enough"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 12:29

"Ok."
He pulls the pump, and rushes out the door.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 12:29

The member 'Ortus' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 3
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 12:30

Fate wrote:

'd20' : 3r
He follows, opening up with his autogun, aiming for the heads and legs.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 12:30

The member 'cow-man' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 13
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 12:35

He runs out and fires a shotgun shell into the armour, and it just stuns the thing as it raises a machete for the kill, but is greeted by an autoround to the head.
Another xenos is hit by a few bullets and falls, to have a shotgun round blasted through its head.
The survivor attempts to fight back.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 12:35

'd20' : 3
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 12:37

Instead it turns and runs.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 12:38

Ortus wrote:
Instead it turns and runs.
*guns down*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 12:38

The member 'cow-man' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 15
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 12:45

You kill it with ease, and drew tells his family to come out. He then leads you and them to what looks like a refurbished chimera.

"get in!"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 12:47

Grimm does so, getting in the passenger seat.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 12:58

"We'll go to a village not far away, theres a family I know there, bald chap with glasses called Dwin lives there, has a 2 year old girl. They should take us in for a bit."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-10-29, 13:00

"Sounds like a plan, stay mobile"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape From Karasov.   Escape From Karasov. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape From Karasov.
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next