Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A dead man's grave

Go down 
+4
Gorath
Himfea Gaur
Local Bat Enthusiast
Sir BushWookie
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 03:42

OOC: I'm bored, so I've decided to attempt to RP my character again.
He was the most OP character on this website *cough* he could destroy planets and had FTL superior to the webway *cough* but I hit him with the nerf bat quite a lot and know he's lost everything.
So now it's my job to try and rebuild his once amazing life.

Anyone can join, you can all shape the planet he's on(spawn towns and shit), and if the mood takes you...you can kill him.(My guy)
If you have enough of an excuse you could also exterminatus the planet.
Also of you get bored of this particular RP just tell me and I'll end it.

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-11-02, 19:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 03:48

*A lone figure stood atop a sand swept dune peers out into the night sky, his cloak fluttering in the wind as sand weaves it's way into the cracks of his armour*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 11:28

OOC: Oooohhhhhhhh...I know who I could be on this but I don't know how to introduce him.....

Gonna be a Fallen M8
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 12:07

A star moves in the sky. Flickering lights on It's surface as the strange alien craft impacts with a nearby dune, burying itself partiality.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 18:44

OOC: sweet!

*The figure moves off in chase of the craft, sliding down sandy dunes and avoiding a giant hell scorpion nest*
(Think radscorpions, but bigger and able to spew fire)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 18:46

With a screech of metal, a plume of fire erupts from the crafts main fuel vent, the alien ship a disc shape, with harsh flickering lights at the edges.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 18:46

Ooc: also, check out me topic on the world's colliding thing, you might be interested.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 18:53

OOC: I'll look in a minute

*without flinching the figure continues approaching the craft*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 18:58

It's surface is smooth, with many thick pipes and tubing running along its frame, vents and access panels cover it's underside, power cables bursting with electric flame.
There seems to be a entrance, a porthole that is accessed with a bulky access panel.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 19:10

*he approaches the porthole and knocks several times*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 19:20

It opens, smoke and flame billowing out like blood from a wound.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 19:43

*he looks into the fire and walks away*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 20:15

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 20:15

With a shrill whine, a thick billowing cloud of white smoke pours from the entrance, the ships fire extinguishers activating, the fire dying.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 20:20

OOC: create a town or something, I don't mind

*he turns and looks inside once again*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 20:22

The corridor is dark, sparks of power flickering and dying, the sounds of groaning and twisting metal sounding like a tortured animal.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 20:23

No no, im putting something together in my head
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 20:45

*he draws his hell pistol and moves in, making sure to make no sounds*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 20:57

The walls are coated in condensation, drops of water patting against his cloak.
The interior is claustrophobic, tight corridors and low ceiling mixed with a tangled mess of leaking pipes and hanging wires, shadows playing their tricks.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 21:03

*he moves further in and unholsters his second hell pistol*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 21:17

A door is ahead, the end of the tunnels. It is busted, cracked open by the force of the crash.
Only darkness prevails on the interior.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 21:24

*he checks his watch and sighs before letting a single crimson bolt of light(laser) leave one of the hell pistols*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 21:28

Ooc: what is he doing that for?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 21:31

OOC: he's being hunted by the inquisition, general response time for the local detachment is about ten minutes. If he's caught, he'll die. So he's firing a visible spectrum shot to quickly illuminate the interior since he lacks a torch or any NVG
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 21:33

Ooc: oh, ok.

For a brief moment, he sees bodies, large, decomposed, the smell hits him like a wall of sewage water.
But he also sees a cryo tube, frosted over.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 21:37

OOC: ya

*he quickly dons his rebreather and walks in*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 21:39

The cryo tube, miraculously is still functional, the power cables and wires plugged in, the machine running as if it were new.
The same can't be said for the rest of the ship.
The panel, while caked in ancient dust and water, shows a being is still in the cryo tube.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 21:48

*he looks inside the cryo-tube in an attempt to discern the species within*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 21:50

Wiping away the frost, you see a humanoid creature, human by the looks of it, but wires are wrapped all around it, going in its mouth, through its skin, and its eyes are covered by a visor.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 21:57

OOC: lovely!

*he turns and wipes the panel before attempting to open the tube*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 22:00

The glass cracks, before shattering completely, the tubing flopping around on the floor, the humanoid creature falling to the floor, the wires and tubes releasing their grasp.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 22:02

*he turns and catches the humanoid before it can hit the ground*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 22:06

It looks at you, it's eyes large and white, completely devoid of life.

"Help... me..." it cries, it's voice broken and dead, like a pleading soldier who's been hit by a cannonball.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 22:10

"What do you need" *his voice muffled by the rebreather*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 22:13

"Get me.... off this... ship" it wails.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 22:26

"I need you to be quiet, I'm not the most popular of people and in being chased"
*He helps him out of the room and into the tunnels"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 22:50

With a effort, it stands on its own legs, it's flesh healing rapidly.
"I feel stronger... more... alive" it says with a renewed tone.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 22:53

"Excellent!"
*walking to the entrance now*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 22:56

The creature jumps out, landing without so much as a sound, touching the sand with its bare hand, feeling the air on its face.
"Freedom" it whispers, it's face growing features it lacked before, it's once dead flesh growing back, wounds healing before the former captains eyes.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 23:02

The being turns to the captain.

"You saved my life, I am in your debt" it says, kneeling.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 23:04

*I kneel infront of him*
"You are in no ones debt, especially to me"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 23:05

"I would be left to die in that vile contraption if not for you, you are my friend"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 23:08

"Then I am honoured to be your friend"

*a pair of hellgun wielding henchmen crest a dune 50m away*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 23:09

"I hear something... people" says the being, raising its head.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 23:14

"That'll be the inquisition" *I whisper with a sigh*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 23:18

"We should get going... these... inquisition don't sound like friends"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 23:23

"I have a camp set up not far from here, I'll fill you in the situation there"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 23:24

"Agreed"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 23:29

*after about half an hour of walking around various places they eventually arrive at a barley noticeable half metre gap in a rock formation*
"It's bigger on the inside before you ask"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 23:30

"I'm sure" it says jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A dead man's grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dead man's grave   A dead man's grave I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A dead man's grave
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next