Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trial of champions

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Ortus
Himfea Gaur
Gorath
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

cow-man

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 17:45

Very simple to start with, your character is your creation, the universe itself is sci fi; and you get to make a character to fight and kill with wanton mayhem.

The rules

1: no blatant rip offs, so no robed men with light swords using these force things (and stuff like that) be creative, I don't mind if you want to make a character based off a franchise you like, but it must have a spin on it.

2: no OP characters, so if you want a dude who can jump and run with incredible skill and speed, chances are he's not going to be wearing much armour, or say your bringing in a 8 ft tall killbot with a rocket pod and chaingun, chances are he's not gonna be doing somersault and parkour (balance out your character)

3: there is death in this, and it will be pretty nasty if so. Be smart about it, if the other guys are bringing chainsaws and your bringing a rifle, you are gonna get murdered if they close the gap.

4: have fun.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 17:46

Im in

Spess ninja!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 17:47

JHA
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 17:48

give a full loadout of your character, backstory isn't too important; your not gonna be talking to people much.
Just give them a run down of your dudes armour, weapons, and his skills in combat n stuff.
I'd like to know.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 17:52

Spess ninja person

Medium armour chestpiece and light armour everywhere else

Im gonna change it so on one arm he has a gauntlet which is a grappleing hook like before and the other arm in a gauntlet which shoots out the energy blade, like the callidus assassins

Name: Rek tum

Pain filled
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 17:53

Your name is Pvt Rek. Term?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 17:54

No not pvt

Cpt
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 17:54

Ooc: and he's a alien I imagine?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 17:56

OOC: hes a space elf thing remember?

And you do get I was making a

CAPTAIN PAIN FILLED RECTUM, SIR! reference

I dunno what his name will be actually

btw hes got a jumpsuit on underneath his armour

it looks fancy

GTG karate now
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 17:57

Ooc: alright, see ya
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 18:35

Also, anyone welcome.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 20:06

Apart from elves

no one likes elves

Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 20:13

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 20:14

Sorry for massive picture size but that is what I look like with my armour on (Yes its from warframe), it just has a bit more padding underneath and also has the gauntlets on there
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 20:32

And is totally black I imagine?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 20:34

Hes tyrone el tyrone of the purple helmet company
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 20:35

Oh god no.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 20:42

IMA GONNA GET YA
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 20:55

Cpt pain filled rectum is there leader

tyrone el tyrone is 2nd in command of the purple helmet company
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 21:01

hmm
i got a couple of ideas
both from my novel i started writing
firstly a robot, Alpha 499, a BACU (Bipedal adaptable combat unit) designed to both physically and mentally adapt over time to become better at the type of combat he is most exposed to
so should he be in prolonged firefights his body will become tougher, and his aim will increase, whereas melee combats will cause his melee abilities to increase and claws and/or blades to 'grow' upon his body, or should he spend more time being agile he will become lighter and lighter armoured but much faster. however he'll start with no combat experience so not great at anything

the other is a narlax trooper of one of the five clans of narlax troopers, earth fire water air and lightning
narlax is alien btw
and all have elemental DNA powers based around the element their clan is from, and each is sort of a different subspecies of narlax, so air clan are fast and weak, but stealthy, while earth are built like a brick shithouse, and so on
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 21:02

OOC: First option seems a bit to op but its not for my place to say
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 21:03

Ooc: your choice.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 21:03

hmmm.......
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 21:04

The first one sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 21:06

I'm not sure yet though
also note the first one will have little to no personality to begin with, but like his combat abilities, it will grow and adapt over time depending on his experiences
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 21:10

Ooc: so someone could take it out quickly before it can learn and adapt?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 21:12

not necessarily quickly, i mean he's still a kill droid
but you'll have a much better chance against him the earlier on you fight him
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 21:15

Jha.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 21:17

Im more of the acrobatic glass cannon
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 21:18

Ooc: what does the kill droid look like?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 21:20

i've got a sketch but not on me and got no way to upload it anyway
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 21:20

Give me a description.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-30, 21:26

hmm....well....body wise its kinda like this guyĀ http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/197/c/1/tfp_sw_by_norunn8931-d57gqrp.png
but with a very different head
and one eye
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-31, 13:11

would join but this thread page is glitched with huge text and background zoom not working.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-31, 13:25

I think that's Euans fault, he put in a massive image.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-31, 13:25

Spam
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Trial of champions Empty

Spam
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-31, 13:26

Spam.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-31, 13:26

Spam
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Trial of champions Empty

Spppaaaammm
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-31, 13:27

stop spammin i can just delete the image or sumtin
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-31, 13:27

PLEASE DO SOMETHING
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-31, 13:28

thereĀ 
turned it into a spoiler
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-31, 13:28

HOORAY
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-31, 13:31

OOC Hurrah
Ill get thinkin then
wen strt???
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-31, 13:40

You all suck

My plans

FOILED!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-31, 13:42

Ooc: probably next week, or today if people actually join and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-31, 13:43

OOC: i hope for today

Or tommorow

NINJA RED VEIL PERSON WITH ENERGY BLADE AWAY!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-31, 13:45

sharing link on Escape from karasov
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime2014-10-31, 13:53

OOC Hopefully this wont kill off my topic but ill try to keep running it at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trial of champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trial of champions
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Misc. (The "original" settings/universes we come up with)-
Jump to: