Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trial of champions

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Ortus
Himfea Gaur
Gorath
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Trial of champions - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 17:56

*I set off towards the first blip, auto cannon ready*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 18:25

back guys
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 18:39

Groans at the sound.
"Oh yay. "
Unhooks SMG and finds cover.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 18:41

yo ortus
your guy anywhere near mine?
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 18:59

Dunno
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 18:59

NUH
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:03

1/5 the sniper takes another shot, you can see he's in a nearby building, a few floors above you in a window.

3: there is movement behind the shower curtain.

2: something runs at you, a deformed human, it's body decayed and bloated, carrying a iron sledgehammer, it's face peeled away to show a skull, wires tuned up inside its head, its eyes gouged out.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:03

"Mind suppressing that bugger while I skirt around?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:05

*i turn the auto cannon on him, spraying high explosive shells*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:05

The member 'Captain Raeven' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 6
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:08

2: it somehow runs through your fire unscathed, you must have missed all your shots.
It then starts hitting you with its sledgehammer, not seeming to do anything in particular.

1/5: the sniper takes another shot.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:08

Quote :

1/5: the sniper takes another shot.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

The member 'cow-man' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 5
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:09

Fires a controlled burst at the sniper.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:09

The member 'Ortus' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 10
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

*I look down at him, close the mech's claws around his waist, and throw him*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

The member 'Captain Raeven' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 14
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:10

*combat stance*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:11

OOC: trial of champions......more like trial of badassitude
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:11

OOC: mate I got so fucked over
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:13

OOC: *gasp* fate replaced me?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:13

1: your shots glace around the window, pinning the sniper.
2: the decaying corpse splatters against a wall, red gore exploding all over it.
But you see a big blip coming.
3: the curtain falls down, revealing a tangled web of flesh, strands of gore enveloping a sack of something; the sack squirms, screaming a muffled cry.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:14

he arcs lightning from his spines once more preparing to obliterate it
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:16

While the sniper is pinned I try to get into cover and skirt around him, using my grapple hook to get higher to a point where I can ambush him
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:18

3: something knocks at the door of the bathroom.

5: roll for stealth and speed m8
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:18

Weed
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

The member 'Lilentos Demethis' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 17, 12
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

*I run into cover, spinning up my auto-cannon, and preparing myelf*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Stealth first speed second
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:21

remains in combat stance, lightning ready
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:23

G2g
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:27

fock
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:32

Back.
Gimme a minute to type out responses.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:41

5: you leap to the window, climbing up the side of the building with your grapple, and with a kick, you lunge into the sniper room.
You see a soldier, armed with a bolt action rifle, made of clunky wood and brass, a lengthened barrel, and a crust encrusted scope. 
The solder himself looks like a British soldier from WW1, his helmet and clothes covered in dirt and grime, his metal equipment Orange with rust, wearing a flimsy fabric gas mask.
He pulls out his knife, lunging at you.
2: you see a huge, armoured creature, standing a good 4 foot over you, covered in matted armour plates, it's flesh sown together, showing a jigsaw of hundreds of corpses all fused together.
It's face is a mass of writhing bodies, wailing in agony, clawing at each other's rotten bodies, tubes running between each other.
One of its arms is a bony clump, a fusion of jagged club.
The other, is a shiny metal fist, linked in to a metal exoskeleton on its right arm.
It comes running at you, the floor shaking.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:42

3: the door knocks again, harder.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:43

Goes to counter strike, but really does a faint attack as I side step the blade and just cleave the mans hand off
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:43

'd20' : 15
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Praise dank
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:44

he waits
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:46

5: black blood sprays around the room as you sever the hand, the rusted knife falling to the floor, the hand still writhing around it.
The soldier seems unfazed as it lunges at you.

3: the door handle begins to turn slowly. The door is locked, but the handle keeps turning, creaking with a sickening sound of rusty metal rubbing rusty metal.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:46

cow-man wrote:
5: black blood sprays around the room as you sever the hand, the rusted knife falling to the floor, the hand still writhing around it.
The soldier seems unfazed as it lunges at you.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

The member 'cow-man' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 12
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:47

WAITING
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:49

Evades with my superior skillz
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:49

'd20' : 1
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

.............................................................................................................

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

SUPERIOR SKILLZ
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:51

3:The tiled walls begin to warp, melting like wax; the shower begins splurting blood, crimson spraying around the room, turning the white tiles bright red.

5: he catches you, punching you around the face, knocking you senseless.
You are pinned by his foot, as he grabs your helm; taking it from you, squeezing down on your eye with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:52

OOC: NO!

DON'T OBERYN MARTYELL ME MOTHERFUCKER

IC: Cleaves other arm off
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:52

'd20' : 20
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:53

OOC:..seems like to do shit on this RP you need to yell "DON'T OBERYN MARTYELL ME MOTHERFUCKER"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 19:54

5: it wails as you ram your laser sword through its stomach, and you slice up, cutting its body in half. It losing its grip on your eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trial of champions
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next