Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trial of champions

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Ortus
Himfea Gaur
Gorath
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Trial of champions - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 16:56

rolling
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 16:56

The member 'Gorath' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 11
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 16:58

*I ping the radar, attempting to find where the vehicle is*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:01

So uhm

can we start with Le meh?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:06

Le meh?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:09

LE

MEH

M8

Innit bruv
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:15

2: it's right ahead, about to pass the alleyway your hiding in.
3: you roll away, the buzzsaw cuts through the corrugated iron like paper, the creature groaning as it pulls out the buzzsaw.
5: you appear in a room, a simple, made bed in the corner of the room, a wardrobe by the door. And things note this as a sortof old timey Victorian style.
It appears to be a little girls room. But the wallpaper has peeled away in places, the smell of smoke wafting around, and the floor is slick with mould.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:16

he leaps for it, lightning arcing down the blades
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:16

'd20' : 1
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

fuck
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:18

I check for anything of use in the room
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:18

The member 'Lilentos Demethis' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 2
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:19

3:The creature laughs at your failure, you trip right into its hand, it picking you up easily, throttling you as it powers up its buzzsaw

5:you find a bunch of rotten clothes in the wardrobe, but you notice that the room is creaking.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:21

Looks for a exit
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:22

5:You see the door I pointed out, it's frame rotten and old, smoke pouring from underneath it, leading outside.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:22

I cautiously go over to it and open the door slowly
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:24

5: a orange glow illuminates the room, heat wafting through the door.
Your in a burning building, looking in the corridor outside, both directions are raging infernos, the only way out is a window ahead.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:24

point blank lightning shot right into its face
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

'd20' : 17
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:25

3: the monster screams in agony, throwing you across the roof as it claws at its face, smoke burning decayed flesh.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:27

he gets into a spider like stance, electricity building up in the spines once more
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:27

I get out of the window and look for anything for me to grapple onto
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:29

g2g
BAI
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:29

5: your on the top floor of a multi story building, the floors below you beginning to collapse from the fire.
The seems to be no way out, the buildings and streets around also caught in the inferno, until you see a huge insect fly past, and you think of something insane.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:31

3: the sniper takes another pot shot.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:31

cow-man wrote:
3: the sniper takes another pot shot.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

The member 'cow-man' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 15
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:32

I grapple onto it
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:33

Roll plz.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:38

PLEASE BE WITH ME OMINOSIAH
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:38

'd20' : 6
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:41

Your grapple hits it, but your not prepared as it suddenly speeds up, throwing you out with no control.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:44

God damnit ollie

I try not hit anything
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:44

'd20' : 18
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:49

5:With your incredible skill, you swing around until you regain your bearings, avoiding fire and smoke.
The creature lands far from the fire, the smell of smoke far behind you as you combat roll softly.
The creature turns to face you, it's insectoid eyes fused crusty and rotten,it's body oozing blood and sickly ooze, it being about the same size as a horse.
It advances.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:51

Ooc I'm unable to roll, think sites broke for me.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:51

Prepares energy blade
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:52

5:It's ovipositer swells, a spray of foul acid being splurged your way.
Roll to avoid.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:56

SPOOGE
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:56

'd20' : 9
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 17:58

5:You roll out of the way, but your left leg gets hit, the acid burning flesh.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 18:00

*The mech crouches, raising the shield and spinning up the autocannon, its 6 barrels rotating*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 18:03

2: the tank drives past, it's surface covered in rusted plates of armour and mutilated corpses tied up with rope.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 18:08

I try to acrobatically close the gap and strike it
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 18:08

'd20' : 3
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 18:12

*I open fire, the auto cannon spitting shell after shell into the vehicle's side*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 18:12

The member 'Captain Raeven' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 15
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 18:14

2: the autocannon pounds it's side, the shells hitting it with force.
It reverses, out of line of sight.

5: it lunges and catches you, it's claw swatting you in mid jump.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 18:14

G2G
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 18:55

Rushes forward, sword drawn, aiming to go to cut it in twain.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 18:55

The member 'Ortus' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trial of champions
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next