Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trial of champions

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Ortus
Himfea Gaur
Gorath
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Fate

Trial of champions - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 18:55

The member 'Ortus' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 1
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 18:55

OOC Dice rolling finally works
gives me 1.
thanks based fate
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 18:56

Critical error motherfucker
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 19:51

1: you rush forward, but it takes you by surprise, grabbing you as it ducks under your miscalculated blow, when it grabs hold of your ankle, you brace yourself.
It swings you like a ragdoll, it's huge arm sending you down into the concrete floor, your vision goes hazy as your head takes the brunt of it.
It lifts you back up, throwing you down, you feel some of your ribs crack from the force of it.
It drops you, raising its arms for the killing blow.

Roll to dodge or counter attack.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:09

I hit it in the gabber

Not really

I try to land well
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:09

The member 'Lilentos Demethis' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 2
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:10

*breaks anus on pebble*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:10

cow-man wrote:
1: you rush forward, but it takes you by surprise, grabbing you as it ducks under your miscalculated blow, when it grabs hold of your ankle, you brace yourself.
It swings you like a ragdoll, it's huge arm sending you down into the concrete floor, your vision goes hazy as your head takes the brunt of it.
It lifts you back up, throwing you down, you feel some of your ribs crack from the force of it.
It drops you, raising its arms for the killing blow.

Roll to dodge or counter attack.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

'd20' : 17
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:19

*Where the hell am I
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:19

1: dodge or counter attack?

5: you hit the ground hard, your leg still burning.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

Counter attack
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:21

waits for the thing to attack before striking
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:21

Oh wait. Did I?
*He bends the space between ground and cage and makes it a short distance*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:28

Ooc: himfea,you're in a sewer.

1: you thrust your blade, the tip piercing the things head. It goes into a spasm before falling backward.

5: the thing screamd, sounding human before pouncing.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:33

I roll out of the way, and i slash it with my energy blade
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:33

'd20' : 7
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:34

Wildly slashes the corpse repeatedly in rage, cutting in as much as I can, the black blade i hold soon becoming red. I then turn and look around.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:37

*I charge around the corner, holding up the shield, the arm blade slides forth with a thunk*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:40

1:You can see a figure trying to hold off a horrific, giant fly like creature, just below you on a building.

5: the fly dives into your blade, wailing as it plants it's legs onto your head, holding you down.

2: the tank has its turret pointed right at you, it fires, a anti tank shell hitting your left leg, tearing the thick armour plating and going through, sending oil and sparks flying.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:42

I bring the blade towards its head
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:42

'd20' : 5
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:44

5: the flesh is bubbling around the laser sword, burning and melting like wax, you start cutting, but the pressure becomes too much, and you are forced to let go of the blade as it pushes you down with its front legs.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:48

Cuts off legs (Remember the blades a fist implanted weapon)
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:48

'd20' : 1
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:49

*With the good leg i spring towards the tank grabbing onto the turret* *inside the cockpit the female voice screams in pain, red lights flashing*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:49

The member 'Captain Raeven' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 4
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

OOC: shit,.... wait i didn't get a dodge or block roll? i just loose my leg?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:50

OOC: GG IM OUT
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:51

Ooc: forgot, my bad.

5: it pins your arm down. Preparing to vomit on your head.

2: you can hear some crew inside attempting to reload the cannon.
(Your leg ain't gone, it's just taken a hit)
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:51

I rush down, eager to help said person.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

'd20' : 13
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:52

I try to jump down, landing with my sword in the thing.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:53

1:Your blade rams through its midriff as you land on it, a torrent of bile splurting from the wound, you cut upwards, the blade tearing it's head in two.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:54

*I ram the blade into the turret, wrenching it around in an effort to hit as many crew members as possible and tear a huge hole*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:54

'd20' : 18
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:55

2: you literally tear it's turret off, smacking the tank with it like a baseball bat.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:56

Stabs thing through head
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:56

'd20' : 3
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:58

5: you stab it, the thing falling to the side, that's when you see another one of the contestants, cuts and wounds on his armour and flesh.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 20:58

*I lower my auto cannon, and fire a burst of shells into the crew compartment*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

'd20' : 20
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 21:00

2: the tanks munitions explode, a fireball bursting out, incinerating anything within.
You also feel much better than before, the suit coping with the wound.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 21:00

I follow my senses
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

The member 'Himfea Gaur' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd100' : 19
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

Turns to the contestant I just saved.
"To who do i have the honour of saving?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 21:03

4: you find a ladder leading up, you also find a note, but you can't read it in this light.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 21:03

OOC: the feminine voice is not the pilot, two completely different characters
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 21:04

Ooc: never said it was.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 21:04

Insert name here because I don't have one "Thankyou"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 21:05

Ooc: ok, give yourself a name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trial of champions
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next