Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trial of champions

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Ortus
Himfea Gaur
Gorath
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

Trial of champions - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 21:05

Ooc: ok, give yourself a name.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 21:05

*I stop for a second, and look at the wreck, before moving on*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

OOC: the Pilot is code named black knight, and the feminine voice is the suits AI
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 21:07

OOC: can't think of one
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 21:08

"I am Kirizia." I say as I offer my hand.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 21:09

2: the inferno is comforting to you, and you have two options to move on.
Down a flight of stairs.
Or ahead, a long open road, with debris and wrecks on the sides of the road.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 21:14

*The servos of the mech whir, and the engines raise in pitch, as I walk down the road, leaving the burning wreck behind* "Systems check" *the female voice replies* "The damage is minimal, but i suggest repairs ASAP... how are your systems coping? you were unconscious" "People don't have systems, i'm fine"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 21:17

2: you can hear a bleeping on your radar.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 21:17

OOC Guess I cant continue.. euan bailed.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 21:19

Ooc: I'll stop until tomorrow, that way people will be in the right time frame.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 21:21

OOC: see you guys tomorrow
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-06, 21:23

Oot jha
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 11:49

derp
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 11:56

Ooc: you wanna continue?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 11:57

ja
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 11:58

Ooc: I believe you got shot, I'll go back and remember what happened.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 11:59

kk
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:03

3: the fleshy hulk wails and moans, it's skull face burning, smoke pouring from its eyes.
However, the shotgun potshots at you again.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:04

cow-man wrote:
3: the fleshy hulk wails and moans, it's skull face burning, smoke pouring from its eyes.
However, the shotgun potshots at you again.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:04

The member 'cow-man' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 5
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:05

The shot misses, pellets sparking beside you.
You spot the sniper, hiding in a ventilation shaft above you, his shotgun peaking from the curved top, a meter above ish.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:06

he quickly rolls out of the way of another shot and looks for a way up there
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:07

There's a rusty old ladder on the side, but it looks somewhat rickety.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:08

he sighs as he builds up electricity once more
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:09

The sound of the buzzsaw begins, the rusty metal spinning to life.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:10

he turns towards the sound
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:14

3: you can see the skull creature walking over to a barred access hatch, ramming his buzzsaw through the iron bars and wooden barricades.
The hatch bursts open, a horde of creatures pouring out, decaying flesh, eyes gouged out, and carrying horrific serrated weapons, covered in filth and rust.
They come at you, screaming in pure rage, bile being spewed from fetid mouthes.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:16

he backflips away, lightning arcing down his blades as he does so
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:17

One leaps at you with inhumaine speed, swinging a butcher's blade at you.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:17

cow-man wrote:
One leaps at you with inhumaine speed, swinging a butcher's blade at you.
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

The member 'cow-man' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 13
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:23

he swings the blades in the general direction of the swarm, the lightning arcing off of his blades forming electric blades in the air, flying towards the creatures
OOC if this works it'll slice through multiple of them at once
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:23

The member 'Gorath' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 17
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:27

The one jumping at you is cut in half, intestines and black blood spraying through the air, you jump and spin; kicking one down with pure momentum.
You begin hacking and slashing, Gore and bile spraying all around you.
You swing once, three go down, but 5 take their place, but you gladly keep on killing, heads and limbs being neatly severed.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:31

he looks around for an escape route
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:35

3: there are a few lower buildings, leading far from the fight, it would be challenging to jump them, but it's doable.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:36

he checks for another route
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:38

You could scale the factory, climb down.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:40

he goes to attempt that
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:41

Roll plz.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:45

kk
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:45

'd20' : 3
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:46

You go to climb down, but one of the creatures slams into your midriff, knocking it and you off.
It screams and starts flailing madly at you, it's knife trying to find root in your flesh.
Roll to attack.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:47

rolling!
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:47

'd20' : 14
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:50

You kick it away, it slamming into the iron wall of the factory, it's velocity meaning it gets partially jellyfied as its back gets torn away.
You see salvation in a old power wire.
Roll to grab.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:51

rolling
second roll is for if I miss at which point he'll try and use his blades to stab into the wall and break hsi fall
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:51

'd20' : 19, 4
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:53

Ooc: lucky you.
You grab on, the wire bending and breaking your fall. You sigh in relief as failing would have meant death.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:53

he quickly looks around
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 12:55

The drop below you isn't too far, and the wire connects to two buildings, the factory you fell from, and a apartment building of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trial of champions
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next