Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trial of champions

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Ortus
Himfea Gaur
Gorath
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Trial of champions - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 20:47

OOC: btw Lilentos, I'm sorta pretty much dead on karasov
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 20:47

3:He can see a figure coming, wearing simple clothes.
2: the mass of corpses scream as they are obliterated.
But the titanic corpse backs off, more corpses growing from the wounds.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 20:48

"He is a formidable opponent.. Do as you wish."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 20:49

*I lower the auto cannon, loading incendiary shells, then open fire* "why won't you die!"
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 20:49

The member 'Captain Raeven' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 7
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 20:51

waiting
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 20:54

2: the creature wails as it goes up, it runs away, smashing through a building while wailing.
3: the figure comes up, a human female, holding a revolver and a belt of ammunition around her waist.
"What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:05

He attempts to speak human
"Narlax....Urban warrior....stranded...confused"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:07

"Your not one of them? That would explain your blue skin"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:07

"one....of what?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:10

3:"You honestly don't know?" She says, pulling you in and locking the door behind you.
You realise your not covered in blood anymore
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:14

"Am...new here."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:15

3: "everyone is dead, made into monsters by the one from the stars.. he uses this world as his plaything, turned it into a world of death"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:15

*The mech stands, looking directly at your position, he can see you on the radar, but not directly*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:16

"Impressive" Reveals self with no weapons visable
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:18

"Him....He brought me here....against will...."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:20

3: "your not the first contestants to fight to the death... I'm the only one left who was from this world, I hid from the monsters"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:25

"Do you....wish for....protection? Humans usually.,...my enemies but...Can see when....should overlook that"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:28

3:"It doesn't matter, I thank you though, I don't expect I could ever leave this place, I'd be killed and become one of them"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:29

"Can protect you....was mighty warrior....in my home"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:29

"Do you know how to get away?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:30

"Can try to find out"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:31

"Alright, what's your plan?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:31

*The mech raises it's auto cannon* "identify yourself, and give me a reason to trust you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:32

"Find shelter...gather information....find way out"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:33

"For a start I have been watching for a while

If I wanted you dead I could have struck the motors of you arms to stop you from doing anything while you were dealing with the..Thing back there..."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:36

3: "so, how am I going to get around the city, I'm not as skilled as you are... if you got inside that window with no access"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:36

1/2/5: discuss, I won't interrupt unless I say.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:38

"So... what do you want from me?" *the heavy metal plates slide back from the cockpit, revealing the orange glass*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:41

"We could help eachother out, we won't survive divided"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:43

*he jerks a thumb at the path the fleeing monster took* "I can handle myself, what... skills do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:47

"I am very agile, and can get places where you can't"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:51

"A fist to a wall does just as well, but... i suppose i can trust you, she might not.... ah... easier to show you" *The mech bends down, the cockpit opening to reveal two seats, the first, the pilots chair, with a humanoid in light armor and a helmet, in the rear one, some kind of robotic body, female, at a glance, made of light blue and white metal. both of the occupants climb out, both carrying small, compact carbines*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:54

has SMG aimed at the pair, just incase.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:56

*the robotic female pushes in front of the man, eyes locked on you, and carbine up* "shoot and you both die, i still inhabit the mech, if you kill him, i will crush you slowly"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:57

"That won't be necessary"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:57

1/2/5: out of nowhere, a inky shadow warps in behind the pilot, warping back out with him.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:58

"Will find shelter....make sure it is hidden....you safe there....hopefully"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 21:59

3:"Do I stay here until then?"

Last edited by cow-man on 2014-11-07, 22:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 22:02

*the robot screams, a horrible, screeching noise* "NOOOOOO!!!!" *she falls to her knees*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 22:02

"OW GOD MY EARS"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 22:03

2: the pilot falls back into reality, on the top of a burning building.
The shadowy form is standing ahead of him, looking down at you on your knees.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 22:04

"what do you want?" *raises the carbine*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 22:06

2:The form looks like death itself, a long, billowing black cloak, empty hood with two burning red eyes, and long, spindly fingers.
"I am the weaver of fate" it says, it's voice tangled like a fly in a web, crying out for help, while also screaming for blood.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 22:08

"That answers nothing, do not speak in riddles"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 22:09

"I do not know....need to think...to plan"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 22:10

2:It drifts forward, the floor it stands on cracking and dissolving.
"In essence... I want what only you can give me"

3:she nods.
"I trust you"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 22:12

*I raise my carbine* "what is that?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 22:14

2: "freedom... I am trapped here... like the creature you were fighting; Deartha doesn't take kindly to what I did to his people... So he did this... and made me watch"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 22:16

Walks forward to the cybernetic woman, smg raised.

"Please lower the gun ma'am. and by lower, I mean on the floor."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-11-07, 22:23

"You do?.....why?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial of champions   Trial of champions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trial of champions
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next