Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lifes not fair

Go down 
+2
Azrok
Dargoth
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dargoth

lifes not fair - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 02:43

Dar: angron been a while
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 02:53

he nods at dar with a growl
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 02:56

dar: I had him but thanks for the hand....you still breathing over there logan, ragnar?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 02:57

Logan: just fine
Ragnar's just laughing
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 02:59

Dar: don't forget to breath ragnar
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 02:59

Ragnar: anyway, we better get back to cadia
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 03:00

fira: but dad pyra and nihas boyfriend will be there

korza: I thought someone of khorne would love this stuff
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 03:14

Dar: right heres a portal back there (dar opens one)

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 03:15

*and they're gone. all there is to deal with now is the ork....*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 03:27

*meanwhile where the girls are*
*a figure suddenly is standing in the doorway. he looks mostly human other than his very pale skin and daemonic horns. he has thick sideburns and wears a black suit, coat and top hat, along with a red tie. in one hand he holds a severed head of an astartes, clutched in his hand by the spine still attached to it, dripping with fresh blood. in the other hand what appears to be a lung, a bite missing from it, it too dripping blood. he's chewing on something.*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 03:28

Niha:.....h hi jack.....
Stella: you shouldn't let your food drip all over like that
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 03:31

he chuckles as he takes another bite out of it
he has a cockney accent
"Since when did this fakin family care about makin a mess?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 03:32

fira: oh hey there who are you

korza: its strong just like you
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 03:33

Stella: you should still use a plate

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 03:33

he walks in taking another bite
"I like to walk and eat"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 03:35

fira runs up and hugs jack
fira: hey brother I missed you

korza: I know just haven't talked to a girl for a while so sorry about that so you enjoying this
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 03:36

he hugs back, a bit of blood from the lung getting on her back
"Well aint you a site fer sore eyes"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 03:37

IC: Stella: and they call nurgalings slobs, anyway it is good to see you again

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 03:39

he sits down in a chair in the corner, his feet up
"How come yer all here together fer once then?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 03:40

Niha: f fira g got us back t togeather f for fun
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 03:42

OOC passin out
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 03:44

"well aint that special"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 03:46

fira: um brother can you wipe the blood off please

korza: im not afraid
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 03:47

he does so quickly before taking another big bite
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 03:50

fira: well how have you been fnd anyone special in your life
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 03:52

"Since when was I the kind of guy to settle down with someone?" *he chuckles as he takes one more bite, finishing the lung
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 03:56

"yeah though I still am single"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 03:57

he nods as he keeps chewing and starts pulling the skin off of the head
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 03:59

she takes the top hat and grabs a cane and she puts on the hat
"so how do I look?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 04:00

he laughs
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 04:04

"what don't you like my new look?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 04:05

"Corse I do"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 12:06

OOC. so... im up against the empires top armor commander... the mission briefing says that this is an extremely difficuilt mission because of that...
and i just think "....what? this dude just charged out and i can bang him in the heat radiator thats an instakill to any tank... whats so difficuilt about this..."
So i charge forward too, intending to finish this quickly... i drive around him and take aim at his.... where the hell is his radiator.... this motherfucker covered it up with armor plating?!

.......wait.... you can do that?!.........if it can be covered up with armor plating, and still function.... why the hell dont we do this on every one of our tanks instead of leaving it exposed and giving even bullets a chance to destroy tanks....

Edit: .....im on the verge of tears by now.... the enemy built a fucking land-battleship.... its literally the size of a large castle... there are just so many dumb things about it that it hurts....
and im not talking about powering it... thats solved with the settings fuel source...
1.: ....how does it not sink into the ground... its a castle sized block of steel... and more..
2.: why does it have propellers on the back... do they make it go faster?!
3.: why do we not direct all our artillery fire on it?! its just metal! it cant hold out forever ffs!
4.: why dont its AT turrets have an angle limitation?! it just fired at the ass of my tank, instakilling it, through some support struts or whatever... some stupid gunner could wreck the whole thing like that...
5.: why the hell did we have to draw it into a minefield, risking our lives and losing the entire royal guard, when it already charged through a minefield while we acted as bait to draw it into another minefield and didnt even bat an eye....
6.: why didnt we shoot at the fething barn sized radiators on its back yet?! i know that our aim sucks big time, but if a hundred tanks and rocketeers starts shooting at the broadside of 2 barns, surely some will hit sooner or later...
7.: and for that matter, if they could cover up Jaegers tank's radiators in a tight space, why not put spaced armor around these radiators...
8.: how the hell did it cross a river.... we just crossed the largest bridge over it, and it surely wouldnt fit through by far... not as if it could hold the weight...
9: ...in fact, how did it even get to the capital before us?! it was built somewhere in imperial territory. We sprinted back to the capital via the quickest route as soon as we heard of its approach(it was barely past the border then). and on the bait mission, it became obvious that we are multiple times faster than it is....
10.: ...we are fighting in a frikkin muddy meadow... even my medium tank is struggling for grip... how the hell is it not sinking yet?!

I ignore a great many stupidities of this game because its usually enjoyable, but this is just ridiculous again... i dont even have enough command points to get everyone out of the cannons' firing arcs. even if i had, i cant because im sorrounded on all sides, so i have to tae out the AT troopers or they instakill my tanks with their perfect aim.... and theres constantly more nemeies spawning all around me... hell, i cant even just rush this one like some other tough missions before... theres a reason why no one ever built a big ass land-dreadnought like this ffs!
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 16:18

"i hope you didn't get full grandpa nurgle is making dinner
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 16:21

"Since when was i ever full after one meal?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 16:25

"so any interesting stories jack?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 16:40

"Stories?" *he finishes pulling the skin off of the head
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 16:46

"well you know you came here with a lung and a astartes head"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 16:47

"And you think that's ususual?" *eats said skin*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 17:00

"um well I don't see that every day"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 17:01

"We don't see eachother every day"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 17:39

Ooc. During my extensive reasearch of mangas and animes, i have concluded something: japanese love german.(the language)
Now, someone help my vome up with a theory as to why this is so...

Also, they have a rather.... even-over-western-chatolics' level of obsession with heaven, hell, god, satan, and christianity in general...
I count this to be one of their usual overwesternization tendencies.

Now then, what does this anthropological research society have to add to my observations and conclusions?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 18:20

i think it's cause they were allies
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 18:29

Ooc. We were their allies in both wars, even had a dualism with a german speaking country, but no one here names their imaginary stuff(people, groups, ranks, titles, etc in works of writing) after german things so exceptionally often.
It must be something else...

Edit. And yet another german named organization in a random manga... Its a conspiracy, im tellin' ya'll!
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 19:55

OOC back
IC: khorn breaks down the door of the bar give a glare over to korza then sits at a booth on the opposite side of the bar, just glaring

Niha: s so what's n new?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 19:59

he then sees korza throw money at the barkeep and hands him a not and eventually a bigbottle arrives to khorne with the note on it
====
fira: im going to see aunt slaanesh so ill see you all soon
she teleports in front of slaanesh and hugs her
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 20:01

Ooc. ......excuse me? If you would have read heretical love, you would know that slaanesh is a creepy guy.... Tzeentch is the woman...
Filthy savages....
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 20:05

OOC slannesh is an it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 20:09

Jack: not much, been trying out me new murder style. and you got a plate fer me to use?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 20:10

Stella hands him one
Niha: w what do y you c call it?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-12-04, 20:11

note: calm down enjoy yourself im a gentleman and nothing will happen like that without your blessing
korza: hopes he enjoys the drink
=====
fira: good dinners at grandpa nurgles and dad is well dad and jacks back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lifes not fair   lifes not fair - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lifes not fair
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next