Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Slay a Xenos

Go down 
+6
Sir BushWookie
Azrok
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:41

"My father has ordered I accompany your forces throughout this conflict. I am at your disposal, captain."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:41

Goraths moaning to me so its a triarius not rhino
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:43

Eli gestures for the group to follow him.
"Ah, members of the mechanicus I presume?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:44

Skitarii: "Correct"

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:44

"Looks like it."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:46

Eli nods.
"Follow me, I was about to discuss stratagem with the commanders"

Zane ponders this for a moment.
"How many knights are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:48

*the commander nods*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:48

They do indeed follow

(BTW, the mymirdon secutor is the one with the massive array of guns on him, its pretty easy to tell one from the other)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

"Myself and my personal retainers. 3 of us. My castigator and 2 errants."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:53

Eli finds a table, pulling out a map he found by it.
"Here is where we are *points at town on map* "as you can see, we are split off from the main towns and city's that link together, so this place will come under brutal attack; what I propose is that we lay as many defences and traps as possible, every step the xeno take will be a horrendous blow to their forces"

The captain nods.
"In that case, you'll be on the counter offensive"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:55

"As you wish sir. It is an honor to serve by you" *it's clear something's bugging him*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:56

"Is there something on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:57

Mymirdon: "The most optimal chance of survival lies with our ability to keep the xenos at bay while damaging them, high calibre explosive weapons will be of great use here. It would be most logical to place our heaviest weaponry here *Points at location on map* as it means that if they start getting overun the main force can provide them with covering fire, and it is already a easily defend able location which will give the heavy weapons a wide field of view"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:58

"Speak your mind" Zane says, waiting patiently.

Eli nods.
"Sounds like a plan, what kind of heavy weapons do we have?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:58

"It's nothing sir. It's just...this will be my first conflict where I have not fought by my father or older brother's side."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-21, 23:59

Mymirdon: "Name it and we will most likely have it"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 00:01

The captain nods.
"I wouldn't worry about that, you seem capable"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 00:02

"I know sir. Thankyou."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 00:16

"I would recommend having the knights deployed in a defensive roll"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 01:46

OOC fun fact: at a certain stage in a Tyranid invasion, the population doubles every 2.5 days from a certain day onward
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 01:50

OOC: by the way, if your gene stealers attack my praetorians you have to roll 10 D100 to find out how's my you kill Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 01:51

OOC: how many*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 09:37

"the front line should be astartes, to be sure, with your praetorians at a safe distance"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 10:05

"That's not the only problem" says Eli, his voice suddenly becoming darker.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 10:12

"speak your mind"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 10:16

"The threat of xeno taint cannot go unaddressed; we don't know if there have or are genestealers on this world, infecting the populace to cause a pre war"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 10:49

"Suggestions sir?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 10:57

"Are your warmachines ready for prolonged combat?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 10:58

"Always"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 11:02

"My flesh eater allies have put it upon themselves to defend the farthest outpost, with a contingent of praetorian guards and salamanders; I know they are capable. Where do you think we should go? You know this world"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 11:11

"Well....what sort of battlefield best suits your talents?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 11:20

"Urban, close quarters"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 11:22

"Would a Canyon suit you?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 11:25

"That would be perfect"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 11:26

"Then I know a place where you'd be useful"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 11:27

"Take me"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 11:32

he gets up his wrist computer and a hologram appears
it shows a settlement in the middle of a canyon. only 2 ways in or out
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 11:33

"Is this canyon a crucial strategic area?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 11:34

"yes. It's where the ammunition for our knights is manufactured, and where our suits are repaired"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 11:37

"My men will be stationed here, if your going to stay in the fight, this facility must not fall" the blood angel gets on his comm.
+brothers, prepare for quick deployment, drop pods+
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 11:37

G2g
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 11:38

he nods
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 12:07

"The drop pods are being laid tactically, making valuable firing alleys on either sides of the canyon, they are automated with missile pods and storm bolters, designed to cut down the enemy and cover our troops. How many of your PDF are stationed there?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 16:56

*"Reports indicate 1 tank regiment, almost 1000 soldiers and several super heavies"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 17:03

Ooc: isn't that a bit much?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 17:04

for an entire city?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 17:23

Ooc: several superheavies and 1000 PDF?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 17:29

you forget how big imperial cities are...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 17:41

I have had no description of the city.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 17:45

well....lets just say that there are a LOT of civilians
especially now the smaller settlements have been evacuated to the bigger more defended ones
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 18:01

But... superheavies are meant to be rare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Slay a Xenos
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k (Canon Only)-
Jump to: