Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Slay a Xenos

Go down 
+6
Sir BushWookie
Azrok
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 18:25

*meanwhile with the baron's son n drax*
"I'll help you get yer chance"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 18:31

+Baron, do you read? the Pillar just picked up the gravity corridor on scans+
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 18:32

"They are close... expect attack soon, we should get into defensive positions"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 18:35

+Thunderhawks 2, 4 and 6, drop payloads+ *after a couple of minutes the Predators are delivered to the defense line*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 18:36

Ooc: this place is pretty heavily defended.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 18:37

"i need to speak to your leader"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 18:38

drak: heh i'll hold you to that
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 18:41

Thallax: Identify.

"Alrighty"

Baron:+well crap...+
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 18:43

+this isn't a oh crap situation baron, in a matter of hours the skies will be black with millions of xeno+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 18:46

+are your defenses prepared?+
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 18:48

+as good as we can get em, when the tyranids arrive expect the vox to stop working; they will most likely take out the satellites and power cables of this world. Don't worry about us out here, were good to hold out for weeks+
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 18:54

drak: same wager as always?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 18:58

+Our ships in orbit can replace the satellites and work as relays for vox comms. Baron, this is worse than well crap, should our position fall, i request permission to order orbital bombardment+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 19:20

Dren: you know it drax
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 19:24

drak: so all that's left to do is wait, I cant tell if I should be bored or excited
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 19:43

he chuckles
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 20:09

"inquisitor verna bevourn"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 20:13

Thallax: why are you here
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 21:09

as night falls on the outlying settlements, the Earth trembles once more, the ground starts splitting open between settlements and close to others as the solar flares heat up, interfering with electronics. the earth settles soon after and an awkward silence settles in as sensors look skyward, a number of sensor anomalies roaming the atmosphere. then the ever blunt mechanical readouts speaks up
+Tyranid Spores detected+
after the initial spore has been identified a number of anomalies are identified as yet more spores as they dot the sky like rogue stars before crashing down. at first the expected landing zone of the Tyranid incursion holds true as the spores hit planetside, but then outliers are detected as they strike deeper into towards the capital. the majority of spores hit where they were predicted but a number of spores have landed between settlements around the capital, outside defensive firing lanes

within hours patrols are missing as they've failed to return during the initial touchdown
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 21:24

"Colour sergeant, wake the men...it has begun"

*the colour sergeant runs over to a building and begins to wake the sleeping militia/Praetorians*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 21:28

The marines are already up, standing like sentinels in the gloom.
"This is it, we fight or die"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 21:29

"We shall fight, and hold them for as long as possible"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 21:32

the knights alongside the blood angels are suited up and ready
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 21:34

Zane rounds up his marines, splitting them up into tactical squads, watching either ends of the city; the canyon offering only two ways in.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 21:35

Eli nods.
"We will know if they're out there"

Last edited by cow-man on 2014-11-23, 21:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 21:39

"They're out there, you can hear them scuttling around"

*the colour sergeant returns with every Praetorian, each one looking as if they never had to sleep*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 21:51

"I can taste the spores in the air, the smell of insect"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 21:53

cow-man wrote:
"I can taste the spores in the air, the smell of insect"
OOC wow you have hyperactive taste
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 21:54

ooc: space marines do that.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 21:57

"You have a full face helmet atleast, still I'm not gonna risk it"
*The commander goes into his pack and pulls out a white mask, it has two glass circles for eyesight and what looks like a small rebreather built into the mouthpiece*

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-11-24, 03:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 22:51

"I hate this waiting... Xenos cowards"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 23:00

*The Praetorians set up along the ramparts and trenches as the militia move to aid them*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 23:04

OOC y u no answer my PM bushy?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-23, 23:08

OOC: Internet is being a troll
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 12:16

They watch the approach yet the late night makes it hard to watch the approach as time ticks by in an almost anxious drain

when suddenly one of the heavy bolter teams starts firing
As the defender's eyes dart toward the tracer shells they see Genestealers, many of them, almost rising from the rocks to attack having been revealed. They're too close, already reaching the outer trenches in the darkness of the night and the shadow of the canyon walls
they're flooding in
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 15:44

"Open fire, all blood angels!" Shouts Zain, raising his bolter.
His brothers follow, their weapons spitting explosive death, as the drop pods open fire from above, their machine spirits opening fire at the creatures below, rockets and mass reactive bolts raining death from above.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 16:32

"SALAMANDERS! FIRE!" *Raeven charges to the nearest genestealer, his powerfist connecting with its head moments before it claws a guardsman*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 16:50

Ooc: diffrent place
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 17:11

OOC: at the trenches place???
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 17:30

Ooc:I'm not sure
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 17:33

*explodes*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 20:20

Aww shit...I just had one of the most witty things to say...bugger..uhm...QUICK! IMPROV!

HAH

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 20:29

*all the nearby Praetorians open up with heavy bolters, lasguns and flammenwerfers*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 20:30

OOC: Ze glorious flammenwaffer!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 20:47

OOC: do you vant to light ze candlesh?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 20:48

OOC: Jha danke
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 20:51

OOC it's in the canyon for this, but the gunfire can echo to nearby settlements
IC some of the mentioned mines are triggering now that caution by the Genestealer has been abandoned for an adrenal charge
Something leaps into one of the heavy bolter crew's presence and slashes at them with talons and claws as it's form is obscured from the light
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 20:57

OOC: oh
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 20:58

Shame you don't have any of my glorious mechanicum there
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 21:00

OOC: or my masses of meatshields...I mean valiant conscripts
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-11-24, 21:01

OOC: You don't have the glorious men from stalinvast

we have more men

than the entire universe has ammo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Slay a Xenos
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k (Canon Only)-
Jump to: