Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)

Go down 
+7
Faelwen
Ortus
Nazamroth
Captain Raeven
cow-man
Sir BushWookie
Local Bat Enthusiast
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 13:13

Oki
Wanna go on xbox?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 13:14

in a bit
am building my new battlewagon
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 13:16

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 16:14

WE MUST SAVE FERRUS

I must protect the relic *Is running through monostary while daemons and the gliven gliven and shit happen*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 16:17

The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 1545093_732890993473409_7244449681624526155_n

Praise overlord george
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 16:17

Fuck sake gorath

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 16:18

heheheh
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 16:59

Might have iron hands n shit and shittity shit appear soon
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:01

alrightyo
if you do we were simply waiting on you for the battle plan to be told to everyone
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:01

Iron farther dude whos name I forget strides into the war room like the pimp he is
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:03

Thankyou for reminding me

Iron farther kiros was he same

Fucking bitches is his game
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:07

the other iron hands commanders and Ferrus are all gathered there
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:08

the mighty penguin: 1: bloody handed
the mighty penguin: he and his unit cause fear (bear in mind 30k marines aint immune to fear)
the mighty penguin: 2) master tactician. you can redeploy 1 unit after both sides have deployed before the game starts.
the mighty penguin: 3) world burner. D3 friendly units gain shred on any blast and template weapons they have
the mighty penguin: 4) paladin of glory. fearless, and friendly marines within 6" add +1 to how many wounds they caused for combat calculation
the mighty penguin: 5) void walker. he gains adamantium will and a friendly unit gains deep strike
the mighty penguin: and 6) child of terra. re roll 1s to wound and so does his unit (close combat only)

Warlord traits please roll d6

IC: Yes they are
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:08

The member 'Comrade Kitten' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd6' : 1
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:09

OOC bloody handed
you have overseen the ending of whole species and cultures, and the bloodshed has left its mark on your soul
IC Ferrus sees him
"Kiros, good to see you"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:10

He bows down before his primarch
"My lord ferrus"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:14

"We finally have a plan of attack"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:16

"What is it if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:18

A armoured warrior enters the room, wearing ornate artificer armour, coloured a deep red and etched in gold.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:23

Is spook at why blood raven would be in this time period and on a iron hand ship

Because everyone knows that the blood ravens came first

Its obvious
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:29

OOC should point out ollie this is aboard the ferrum :P
IC "the traitors have set up their base in an area called the Urgall Depression"
he presses a button and a holo map appears
Spoiler:
"First we will bombard the area from orbit, to destroy all outposts and forces outside the void shields of their base and disorientate those who are protected. Then we will deploy three vanguard forces comprised of forces entirely deployed by drop pod. The raven guard will take the north flank, engaging the sons of horus and world eaters. The salamanders will take the south to engage the legio mortis and Death guard. We will attack straight down the middle and engage the emperors children. While this is done we establish drop zones further back to deploy any forces that can not be deployed via drop pod to re-enforce the vanguard forces."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:32

"Where shall I be leading my forces?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:33

"your choice. would you rather be with me in the vanguard or at the drop zone?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:35

"With my primarch of course"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:36

"Excellent. We will claim the head of that bastard Fulgrim together."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:36

*remains silent, simply listening*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:37

Ooc. Shadow, i would appreciate it if you kept the bug report section professional... I dont want it clogged up with idiocies... Theres plenty of other places for that
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:38

OOC your guy aint on that ship raeven :P
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:38

"Indeed"

OOC: But its true

The ominosiah spoke to me in a dream

He told me that the fgt had wronged him
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:41

"Get your men to their drop pods then, while I inform the rest of the fleet"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:41

I was assuming the plan was box broadcasted
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:42

OOC not yet but its about to be
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:43

Aight, in that case, were busy repairing the ship
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:45

"If I may say so, why drop pods? If we were to use drop pods it has a high chance we would be shot out of the sky as we made our decent, would it not be wiser to use the teleportarium hangers (Those exist) to deploy as it reduces the chance we will loose men and machinary on our arrival by 9.3847303%?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:47

"Because we have only one ship. our teleportarium hangers are nowhere near large enough to deploy even just the vanguard force, let alone the entire force."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:48

"As you say" heads to drop pods
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:49

he broadcasts this plan to the entire loyalist fleet now
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 17:56

+as you command primarch *off to the side* battle positions men!+
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 18:04

+what of my force?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 18:07

+you may deploy wherever you wish blood angel. Although knowing your legion you'll want to be in the vangurd. And Vulkan, Corax. I want you both in the vanguard with me"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 18:10

The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 10352352_771759286192876_7430391894407189052_n
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 18:12

+my full ground force will accompany you in the attack, but my air units will run from the sky+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 18:14

++Excellent. Our bombardment should temporarily disorientate their AA defenses long enough to let them get down there, but after that be careful. their defenses are strong.++
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 18:14

+my brothers and I are prepared for a heavy assault, these traitors will pay+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 18:15

+do we know the positions of their AA batteries? They should be a priority+
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 18:17

+my men are ready to begin attack+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 18:18

Ramus:++me and my forces will deploy in the vanguard++

Ferrus:++yes. they have several all along the defense line. they are at these locations++ *transmits*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 18:21

+permission to lead my men in a pinpoint strike on one of these batteries, primarch+
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 18:21

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 18:22

++you need not ask me permission for that++
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-12-26, 18:25

ooc what the hell naz
what is that
im scared

btw guyzzz im making my dudez ill be here to woop yer asses soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next