Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)

Go down 
+7
Faelwen
Ortus
Nazamroth
Captain Raeven
cow-man
Sir BushWookie
Local Bat Enthusiast
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 20:44

I never got to do that.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 20:45

well do it now
i only really thought about adding it yesterday
go ahead and roll ollie
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 20:46

Sweet, I know my way around ships, that is convenient.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 20:46

I only got to do that on my iron hand, not my luna feg or mechani cum
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 20:47

yep
now then
you get up to 10 squads and 3 vehicle squads
tell me would you first like a command squad in termie armour?
and roll for both of them euan
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 20:47

Comrade Kitten wrote:
I only got to do that on my iron hand, not my luna feg or mechani cum
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

The member 'Cowmun' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd6' : 6
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 20:48

WEEEEEDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 20:48

The member 'Comrade Kitten' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd6' : 1, 5, 2, 4, 5, 4
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

TFW you realize you put 6 rolls in, take the first 2, first one is for luna wolf second is for mechanicum
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 20:51

Ollie
Child of Terra
you saw the birth of the great crusade and you are a veteran of countless battles alongside warriors and demigods of legend
Euan
luna wolf: Bloody Handed: you have overseen the ending of whole species and cultures and the bloodshed has left its mark on your soul
and Mechanicum: Dread Rites
you carry with you secret knowledge of the dark age of technology, and have seen and done things no unaltered mind can do and remain sane
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 20:53

Huzzah!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 20:54

yes
i assume that was for yer blood angel
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 20:58

Yesh
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 20:59

and yer alpha legionarre?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 20:59

OOOOHHH MYYYY
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 21:00

Comrade Kitten wrote:
OOOOHHH MYYYY
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 21:00

The member 'Cowmun' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd6' : 5
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 21:01

Void Walker
see arkais' one
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 21:01

Yesh
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 21:11

so what now ppls
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 21:13

Dunno
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 21:17

the imperial fleet materializes over istvaan 5, the sheer size of the fleet so great the forces below cannot not notice
the fire from the planet below is deadly but brief, as they had not prepared for the sheer scale of the attackers
within moments the entire fleet opens fire upon the urgaal depression, any and all forces not protected by the fortress' void shields being obliterated
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 21:20

OOC: Verily yay, I would like it.
I still have questions of your plans of the legio cybernetica troops.

But, let us continue.

Two Jetbike Sky Hunter Squadrons

One Legion Storm Eagle Assault Gunship

5 Termi Squads.

5 Veteran Tactical Squads
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 21:22

Why not take 200 breachers like what ortus did
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 21:25

problem arkais
i said 10 squads
jetbikes count as squads
and the command squad also takes up one of those slots
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 21:37

+give the word, we are waiting to strike+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 21:39

+Vanguard force, Deploy now!!+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 21:41

DEPLOYMENT INTENSIFIES
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 21:45

The blood angels frigate opens up, hatches and access bolts opening as hundreds of blood angels dive; dispersing and reforming into V formations and descending from orbit with the speed of sound.
Their leader is at the forefront, his command squad descending in tow, his shield brothers defending him with their lives.
+left wing, watch your scanners, trace incoming shots and avoid at all costs! Right wing, likewise. Main force, form the bullhorn and follow me!+ he roars, activating his jump pack as his brothers do likewise, gaining even more speed, breaking the sound barrier with sonic booms.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 21:47

the vanguard force deploys with thunderous force, the very ground shaking for minutes on end from the endless drop pod impacts
the traitor AA guns open fire. they are very innacurate but due to sheer weight of fire about one in fifty drop pods blossoms into fire before impact
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 21:47

Because I'm part of the first company damn it!
And I require as much fast attack as I do fire power.

Now what are we gonna do about the psykerness?
We could do the grey knights thing of each squad having mastery level 1, except vehicles.

Terminator Command Squad
4 Chosen
1 Heavy Flamer
4 Combi-Flamers

3 Terminator Squads
1 Heavy Flamer
1 Thunder Hammer

3 Veteran Tactical Squads
Out Flank
Heavy Bolter
Veterans Power Weapon.
Melta Bombs.

2 Jet Bike Squadrons.
Sargeants
Plasma Cannon
Melta Bombs

2 Storm Eagles

1 Land Raider
Heavy Flamer
Extra Armour.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 21:50

do the terminators have normal or cataphractii armour?
and gotya. yeah do it like that.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 22:06

OOC: Normal.

These men are few, but their Captain is wise, they know their jobs, hit hard and hit fast.

Serath sits at a bridge he finds all too familiar.

His men are in a sombre mood, they retreated from Prospero upon an uttering from a friend of the Corvidae cult.

He had sought to defy his fate, he wished to truly know why the Emperor would send such an order as to send the wolves...

So he ran.

He ran to his ship, with his company to Terra.

If he must fight his way to the palace to get his answer he will, but he hoped for no more bloodshed.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 22:09

where exactly are they
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 22:10

Travelling through the warp to the edge of the sol system, before they drop out.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 22:16

alright
not much can happen while they're in warpspace
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-27, 22:20

OOC: Oh I know.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-28, 00:12

"Brothers! The time for vengeance is nigh!" *with that the drop pods launch, every battle brother, aside from those in the land raiders who are waiting in the teleportarium, launches towards the planet*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-28, 00:17

as they slam into the ground the samananders force instantly comes under heavy fire from the death guard entrenched positions
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-28, 00:21

*Gives his men a quick final briefing as the doors of the mass conveyer close*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-28, 00:30

*each man immediately dives for cover, popping out to sake shots* +this is Salamanders vanguard, 3rd company, we are planet side, heavy resistance+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-28, 00:34

the salamanders see a mighty figure stood atop a ridge just behind them, his mighty hammer aloft
Vulkan: SONS OF NOCTURNE! FORWARD!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-28, 00:39

*Vo' raises his claw, and charges the death guard* "3rd company! CHARGE!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-28, 00:41

he finds fighting alongside him a full twenty Firedrake terminators
the death guard open fire with all their firepower
OOC roll a D100 raeven
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-28, 00:49

Ooc: okay, rollin
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-28, 00:49

The member 'Captain Raeven' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd100' : 95
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-28, 00:52

you take no losses as you charge them
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-28, 00:56

*the salamanders charge connects with the entrenched death guard, the salamanders jumping into them, weapons arcing down*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-28, 00:57

roll once more
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-12-28, 18:27

WHATS UP MAH BROHANS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next